IGNORED

Kid Farm Episodes 2 & 3

xDreamerx

holy crap all 3 episodes made me laugh. sooooo on-the-nose. the cardboard in the crib to divide it into 3 sections was hilarious. and the way that they always have n number of babies around in the background - priceless.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this! My only nit-pic is that in real life, JB and Michelle were not the ones freaking out over a missing child.

holy crap all 3 episodes made me laugh. sooooo on-the-nose. the cardboard in the crib to divide it into 3 sections was hilarious.

Crib-apartments!

These were great.

Woo hoo! I saw 2 a long time ago, but not three. My favorite part was "Where do babies come from? Well, you take one of these, and one of these..."

Now to watch episode 3!

.... BAHAHAHA!

These are hilarious! Except that could you actually imagine JB deigning to shop for baby supplies? That's J-Slave work!

I loved the zoo episode- the trough, group peeing (ewww but funny) Dad and son hair spaying (I bet JB was taking notes on that one) and then the even had a cousin amy (although cousin Jamie was a bit smarter than Amy) Clearly the creators have watched more than a few shows to get all the nuances right.

"Is that a vagina or a smart car!"

Love it!

As the proud owner of a smart car, I don't know if I like that reference, but I get the point. In the comparison of cars, she's more like a Dodge Caravan, no?

Bahahahaa!! I loved their "home movies" LOLOL And the upscale first date...

"My parents thought I should ask her out on a date, so they arranged for us to have dinner together."

eps 4 and 5 are up, so good!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd prefer the foster home, too, Sun!

"Daddy says I'm allergic to salad...and the liberal media...and pants."

LOL :lol:

"i think i'm in love with jean" [his mom]

"red?" (one of the kids poking the asian foster kid in the cheek)

charades with the movie titles, jean dressed in a dashiki.

i am falling farther and farther in lust with kid farm.

The obviously gay kid is killing me...

Enters wearing an apron Betty Crocker would be proud of: "I like to cook!"

"Boys don't cook!"

The best was the tight pink pants during one of the early move roleplays in #5.

Pervy youth pastor is the best of all. The Cyrano date was hysterical, especially given the fact that these idiots (the religious freaks, not the KF peeps) think that mothers can defraud their sons. I'm sure they know this and played it to perfection. Sick and hilarious at the same time...just the way I like my comedy.

Archived