IGNORED

Craziest of the Crazies??

Want More Babies

I stumbled across this blog and I wish I had several hours to comb through it. This is blowing my mind. They were accused of child abuse and reported to CPS but found innocent. They are avid Pearl followers, but are out to get their ex pastor, who they are blaming the CPS witch hunt on because they use medical cannabis. It is just so STRANGE. They have a post up about how wonderful TTUAC is.

worstgenerationseed.blogspot.com/

I find the craziest ones the most fascinating.......except Zsu, for some reason I cant stomach reading her blog because she disgusts me.

And apparently they're dedicated pot heads? That's different.

This is one of the photos on their sidebar:

3.bp.blogspot.com/-HnNsKUOCECs/T6bEKhi8eLI/AAAAAAAADZk/utoT1c55_gk/s270/GodMMJ.jpg

They also link to an article about the benefits of pot in dealing with severe morning sickness.

And apparently they're dedicated pot heads? That's different.

This is one of the photos on their sidebar:

3.bp.blogspot.com/-HnNsKUOCECs/T6bEKhi8eLI/AAAAAAAADZk/utoT1c55_gk/s270/GodMMJ.jpg

They also link to an article about the benefits of pot in dealing with severe morning sickness.

This is the most unique, disturbing, I don't know what else, blog. The graphics are even out there. :doh:

This Blog is freaking me out. I am an endorser of medical cannbis use, but these people just seem nucking futz. What's with all the underlined text and the 6*6*6 typing? It's hard to read the words, amd even harder to understand what theyre trying to say. It is clear that they seem to be enjoying their 'victim' status, with the 'poor me, it's all someone else's fault I got in trouble for ______' stuff.

ETA I just scrolled through some fF this site, and had to close it as it was giving me a headache just trying to read the text. I think that the reason that someone called CPS on them was for their use of cannabis, and they're out for vengeance? I don't quite understand their goal with the site.

And the word of the day is....

Paranoia.

:lol:

I've actually seen this blog before. Apparently they have a personal beef with PersonhoodUSA and this particula Bob Enyart guy. But I cannot make head nor tail of what they're actually talking about.

It seems they believe Bob Enyart is the murderer of little Jessica?

This blog hurt my brainmeats. Honestly, I have no clue what, if any, point this person(persons?)are trying to get across. I guess I don't speak crazy.

Somebody needs a new tinfoil hat. The old one isn't working.

w7n2f6.gif

Seriously, WTF?

I read through a lot of this blog last night, and I am still not sure what exactly is going on, other than that these people are insane, hate this guy who is apparently evil, and love pot and using loads of different colours in text.

Archived