IGNORED

The conservative car I saw-

BelieveinScience

My co-worker and I were talking shit about another co-worker (behind their back, of course) who had a Yes on 8 sticker on their vehicle and a few weeks later I noticed the sticker was gone :D

HOWEVER, I still remember that this person put the sticker on their vehicle and I find it hard to be friendly with them. I just picture the stupid yellow sticker when I see them. It almost makes me wanna put a NOH8 sticker on my car, but I don't like doing the sticker thing so I carry a keychain on my purse.

Someone in my parent's neighborhood has a bumper sticker has a "man+woman=marriage" bumper sticker.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took a class on Medieval art last year and we had one day where we talked about early Christianity and early Christian art. The professor brought up the fish symbol, and then just for fun she had a whole slide of all the variations on the car fish. I think there was even a flying spaghetti monster one. I would love to see that in real life.

I bought several fishies with various sayings a number of years ago, from darwinfish.com, if I recall correctly. They've got 'em all, FSM, evolve, science, etc. I got one that says sushi, and got one for my brother that says bite me (family joke). One cool thing is that they come (at least they did at the time) with magnetic backings, so if, like me, you have a job where it's not opportune to broadcast your political affiliations, you can pop it right off (my Obama 2012 "bumper sticker" is a magnet, too).

Slightly OT, but I will share it here rather than starting a whole new thread for yard signs... I have been blissfully unaware of much Romney/Ryan support, as I live in an urban neighborhood. But going out to my parents' neck of the woods today (suburbia), I saw a good mixture of both R/R and Obama signs... then I saw one yard that had one of each! And they were labeled "his" and "hers." Guess which one was which!

Edited b/c I f'd up the quote.

There's someone who parks around here with a sticker for the Republican senate candidate and a Confederate flag hanging in their back window. Um, what? This is New England. You can't even claim it's your cultural history or whatever here. :?

I have seen and totally want a "Voldemort votes Republican" sticker.

Me too! I saw it once and haven't seen it since -- I wonder where you can get one?

I want a zombie stick figure family.. I have a Southern Belle sticker on my window (it's a tshirt company I love) and a magnet that says "Proud Parent of a Strayhorn Mustang" 'Cause they gave it to me at the 1st PTO meeting. LOL

I live in a state where residents can actually buy "Choose Life" license plates- and the proceeds go to anti-choice Crisis Pregnancy Centers!

I flip those drivers the bird every time I see one.

We have those, too......and we recently got a pro choice one! Yes, I am proudly rocking a plate that says "Respect women, respect choice"!

What about the stickers that say, "Caution, driver is a Christian," meaning that when the rapture comes, the car will be without a driver. Creepy!

Tbh, if I saw a car with a forced-birth/racist/similarly revolting sticker here and there was no one around, I'd key it in an instant. I know I should feel bad about this, but hey, I don't.

Tbh, if I saw a car with a forced-birth/racist/similarly revolting sticker here and there was no one around, I'd key it in an instant. I know I should feel bad about this, but hey, I don't.

Please don't do that; fight speech with speech instead.

Please don't do that; fight speech with speech instead.

+1

Not to mention, I hate to give people like that more "I was perrrrrrrsecuuuuuted" ammo.

Archived