IGNORED

Too Much Awesome - Reproductive Rights Video

Guest Member456

Guest Anonymous

Mniw30c8Kj4

Kevin Bacon! And a surprise at the end by one of my OMG favorite actresses of all time.

Meryl Streep!

http://www.drawtheline.org/watch-stuff/

**ETA: Handwringing and wailing and gnashing of teeth: global.christianpost.com/news/celebrities-support-new-pro-abortion-campaign-draw-the-line-83005

Paul E. Rondeau, executive director of the American Life League, had stated that with the increase in campaigns advocating for the termination of life that it is time for conservatives to stand up and fight for those without a voice.

"This is the most abortion-addicted administration in my lifetime and I've seen quite a few presidents … We have to change the culture of death mentality and the exceptions-case mentality in Washington," Rondeau previously told The Christian Post.

The new star-chocked campaign, "Draw The Line," was created by the Center for Reproductive Rights and was launched to further support the centers' own Bill of Reproductive Rights.

The campaign is primarily focused on stifling those opposed to the Affordable Care Act, which would force employers to cover contraception as well as provide funding for abortifacients.

The celebrities who threw their support behind this new campaign have distinguished careers: Meryl Streep, Kevin Bacon, Kyra Sedgwick, Amy Poehler, Lisa Kudrow, Tea Leoni, Sarah Silverman and others are included. The Hollywood stars paint abortion as an "essential" need of women everywhere.

Because clearly, if you are anti-abortion, you also think women should not have access to affordable contraception. WTF, I can't even with this.

Just saw this. Not to take away from the awesomeness that that video is, but I was kind of hoping it was a link to the video one of my college classmates recently helped make:

XeY6gGQZ5_E

Archived