IGNORED

Isn't the Serven wedding today?

WonderingInWA

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is this other couple?

Oops - sorry - FB page is "Sky-Elizabeth Knippa." She did the food for the wedding.

How do you know her past? I haven't seen anything on her -- she just showed up. How do we know she was public-school educated?

I mostly know her past from her telling me about the changes in her life over the past few years.

Oops - sorry - FB page is "Sky-Elizabeth Knippa." She did the food for the wedding.

I notice from their FB friends she is a cousin of the McCreery's.

ETA: the food was cookies and fruit plates. These folks don't believe in real food as part of their wedding celebrations do they? Girl sells her hymen, for some plates of cookies and grapes.

I mostly know her past from her telling me about the changes in her life over the past few years.

Hey, Advocate, hi & welcome to the hive/vicinity!

Without appearing too stalker-y, I'd like to know more about the conservatization of Emily -- only insofar as you feel comfy discussing a friend, however. Has she indicated what might've prompted her to move right? Has the change included religion, politics, gender roles -- the whole ball of wax, as we say?

TIA for any info. I'm just curious.

Hey, Advocate, hi & welcome to the hive/vicinity!

Without appearing too stalker-y, I'd like to know more about the conservatization of Emily -- only insofar as you feel comfy discussing a friend, however. Has she indicated what might've prompted her to move right? Has the change included religion, politics, gender roles -- the whole ball of wax, as we say?

TIA for any info. I'm just curious.

Thanks MJB! To be honest, I've forgotten some of the details surrounding her changes (and some of it I wouldnt put on here), but I can say it came about through people she was around, and it included EVERYthing... all that you mentioned and more. Think Christian reconstruction, think FIC, think Vision Forum, think theonomy, etc. She started hanging out with some heavy hitters in the movement.

I know it's from the 2009 wedding and all... but could someone caption this photo? It's just asking for it. Especially with the recent obsession with healthy food and the presence of smirking Mr. Valenti from ROTD.

Thank you, Advocate. Le sigh ... I guess when the nose ring comes out, we'll presume the assimilation is complete.

Just one more nosy Q: IIRC her parents' surname /=/ hers (Pre-Serven). Surely she wasn't previously married? Maybe I'm simply mis-remembering.

I know it's from the 2009 wedding and all... but could someone caption this photo? It's just asking for it. Especially with the recent obsession with healthy food and the presence of smirking Mr. Valenti from ROTD.

I don't know who these people are, but the dude in the center looks like he's sugar high.

Thank you, Advocate. Le sigh ... I guess when the nose ring comes out, we'll presume the assimilation is complete.

Just one more nosy Q: IIRC her parents' surname /=/ hers (Pre-Serven). Surely she wasn't previously married? Maybe I'm simply mis-remembering.

Sorry, I don't anything about that.

Archived