IGNORED

Sarah Palin: America Needs 'Come To Jesus' Moment

doggie

"Come to Jesus" is used by the mainstream to mean "face the facts". However, this being Sarah Palin together with the Republicans having overdosed on the Dominionist Kool-Aid, I am not going to bet my life she wasn't going for both the slang and the literal.

Why are people even giving this idiot the time of day?

I was just going to ask when she is going to go away. ;)

And she was miffed that the RNC didn't ask her to be the keynote speaker at the convention. Never mind that she ruined any chance McCain had to win in 2008, or that she couldn't even finish her term as governor. Talk about an inflated ego...

And she was miffed that the RNC didn't ask her to be the keynote speaker at the convention. Never mind that she ruined any chance McCain had to win in 2008, or that she couldn't even finish her term as governor. Talk about an inflated ego...

Sorry, but McCain ruined any chance he had to win in 2008 when he picked her as his running mate. It was one of many questionable decisions he made which led me to conclude he was just one more 'win at whatever costs' politician on the Republican ticket.

The instant her looks finally go. I'm convinced she was kept around and some kind of psuedo-wank material for tall the good little republican boys.

Sorry, but McCain ruined any chance he had to win in 2008 when he picked her as his running mate. It was one of many questionable decisions he made which led me to conclude he was just one more 'win at whatever costs' politician on the Republican ticket.

I don't disagree with this, but I really think the party pressured him into choosing her, thinking she would capture the pissed off Hillary supporters. Really, with the utter mess the Republicans made, he didn't really have much of a chance no matter who he had picked as running mate, but he should have held his ground and told the party HE would choose who he wanted.

Kind of OT, but I watched part of Game Change (or whatever that HBO movie is called) and I'm wondering if she's really that f-ing stupid. I mean, I'd heard some of the dumb ass shit she's said, but, man, that movie portrays her as really, really, really stupid.

Kind of OT, but I watched part of Game Change (or whatever that HBO movie is called) and I'm wondering if she's really that f-ing stupid. I mean, I'd heard some of the dumb ass shit she's said, but, man, that movie portrays her as really, really, really stupid.

Believe it or not all the advisers that worked with her said the movie was really quite close to real life.

Yes she is.

I have a blog devoted to her idiocy:

http://sarahpalinhasaserpentsheart.blogspot.com/

Believe it or not all the advisers that worked with her said the movie was really quite close to real life.

Yes she is.

Ok, I'm glad (sort of) to know that she really is that stupid. It was a bit scary to think that this person might have been second in command. :shock:

People do know the slang definition of "going rogue," don't they?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ng%20rogue (link NSFW!!)

Yikes! I didn't know that!! LOL and I don't think Sarah and others know that either. Should be interesting if my Republican co-workers use this term at work. Maybe I can file a harassment complaint for using inappropriate language :twisted:

America: Sarah Palin Needs 'Go To Hell' Moment.

:D

Yup, that needs to happen. Palin doesn't get much attention as she used to. Some Republicans dislike her quite a bit. I think her idiot daughter Bristol has increased dislike for the Palins.

Isn't Going Rogue the name of that book she "wrote" a couple years ago? I'm guessing she didn't know the urban dictionary definition then either :? I think she's just trying to get people to pretend like she's still relevant.

Why can't she go to hell? Oh that's right Satan does not want her or the rest of the Wasilla Hillbillies annoying him.

Guest Anonymous

Ok, I'm glad (sort of) to know that she really is that stupid. It was a bit scary to think that this person might have been second in command. :shock:

Or could actually have become President if John McCain had been elected, only to die in office.

The marvelous Julianne Moore just won the Emmy for playing Sarah Palin in Game Change. If anyone doesn't know who Danny Strong is, he used to play Jonathon Levinson on Buffy, the Vampire Slayer and the no-talent Danny Seigel on Mad Men.

eta:Game Change just won the Emmy for Best Miniseries or Movie.

Archived