IGNORED

Sarah Palin: America Needs 'Come To Jesus' Moment

doggie

Early in the speech she said something like "Sarah gave me two thumbs down".

ohhhh good thing I recorded it (haven't watched). It would be awesome if she said that in a Sarah Palin voice

ohhhh good thing I recorded it (haven't watched). It would be awesome if she said that in a Sarah Palin voice[/quote]

That would have been gold. i found an article from USA Today that said quoted Julianne saying the following in her speech,

"Wow, I feel so validated because Sarah Palin gave me a big thumbs down,"

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... F_jLRgUjPA

Her and Bristol should be thanking Dr Drew,Greta Van Sustern,and Kathy Griffin. These are the only people that really give them media attention anymore. It must suck that they've bombed on every attempt at doing reality television they've tried.

Her and Bristol should be thanking Dr Drew,Greta Van Sustern,and Kathy Griffin. These are the only people that really give them media attention anymore. It must suck that they've bombed on every attempt at doing reality television they've tried.

I would add Danny Strong to that list. He adapted Game Change for HBO and did a very good job and this movie got a lot of attention. After the Emmy wins, people who aren't HBO subscribers are going to be curious about seeing the movie when it hits DVD and some interest in Palin will happen for awhile.

Archived