IGNORED

Another crazy fundie

Freyacat

If the blog isn't satire I kind of feel sorry for her. With viewpoints so extreme and being so young she'll be in for a world of hurt and surpise out in the real world.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the blog isn't satire I kind of feel sorry for her. With viewpoints so extreme and being so young she'll be in for a world of hurt and surpise out in the real world.

That's how I feel.

That Atlanta post sounds a little too much like satire to be taken seriously. I hope.

Yeah, between the "Jesus bought me a Suburban!" And "OMG, not more designer goods for me! GHEYZ." I'm really hoping it's satire. Otherwise .... wow. They increasingly become parodies of themselves.

It's just so hard to be patient, every time I go into our bedroom and see the pretty white cradle sitting there empty I just ache for a baby.

They have a CRADLE SET UP IN THEIR BEDROOM when they're not even PREGNANT????!!!!???? :oops: :o

the weird just continues....

They have a CRADLE SET UP IN THEIR BEDROOM when they're not even PREGNANT????!!!!???? :oops: :o

the weird just continues....

Isn't this, while not common, not unheard of in fundy circles? Oh, wait, I'm thinking of a fundy family on WifeSwap - the dad was a chimney sweep, the mom loved to bake pies, girls were dresses-only, and the cradle stayed in the parents' bedroom to remind mom that she should be pregnant or have a baby all the time.

Isn't this, while not common, not unheard of in fundy circles? Oh, wait, I'm thinking of a fundy family on WifeSwap - the dad was a chimney sweep, the mom loved to bake pies, girls were dresses-only, and the cradle stayed in the parents' bedroom to remind mom that she should be pregnant or have a baby all the time.

News to me... That's just creepy. *shudder*

"OMG, not more designer goods for me! GHEYZ."

And really, was she buying a lot of Kenneth Cole stuff before? It's not like he's kept his views a secret up til now.

And really, was she buying a lot of Kenneth Cole stuff before? It's not like he's kept his views a secret up til now.

I get the feeling that she wasn't buying a lot of Kenneth Cole stuff. Anyone who follows fashion designers closely has to know that a lot of them are either gay or supporters of gay rights. People like Kenneth Cole have a lot of designers that work under them and sometimes his name is put on their designs. Some of those designers are gay.

I don't think this blog is satire. Some of her fellow fundies will think she is such a good Christian blogger, while non-fundies will cringe when the read this :

I will never purchase a Kenneth Cole product again! I do not understand how a nation founded on Christian principles can turn their back on the Lord like this. God made Adam and Eve. He purposed us to be a man with a woman. America needs to wake up......this homosexual agenda will leads down a dark and dangerous path. This is a slippery slope to HELL!

I pray that when God rains judgement down on this modern day Sodom and Gomorrah the sinners elsewhere will learn their lessons and repent while their heathen brother burn and suffer in eternal damnation.

I just checked her comments section and someone mentioned FJ.

On a related sidenote, I wonder if this blogger Allison will stop using computers since it is known by a lot of people that the work of gay mathematician Alan Turing largely impacted the development of computers.

• 1 month later...

Allison posts rarely, but when she does it always brings lulz. Check out her newest: all4thegloryofthelord.blogspot.com/2012/10/gay-marriage-is-not-marriage.html

What she's saying is hateful, but I find it pretty much impossible to take her seriously thanks to the poor writing style, adolescent insults (such as "Ellen Degenerate" and "DemoCRAP,") and web design that looks like it belongs on geocities circa 1998. On this entry I especially like the hideous graphic of a heart with male and female symbols... I can't decide if it looks more like a bird's face or a uterus. Enjoy!

That is one wacko woman. I can't decide if the blog is legit, or satire. In an earlier post, Momma had alzheimers, and daddy was working out of state. Now momma has kicked daddy out? The girls are being enrolled in school (I assume she means her younger sisters).

A lot of it doesn't really make sense.

Lol @ "oh no, marriage equality!!!!! next stop animal marriage!!!!!!". If I had to choose between one of the fundie princes we bag here or an animal... I'm marrying a mink. At least if it ticked me off I could have it made into a pair of gloves.

Can't do that with a fundie husband, can you?

I am totally loving the comment on this chicks current post... It starts out as "I am a christian" and ends with "Ellen rocks!"

I bet that will get her panties in a twist.

Lol @ "oh no, marriage equality!!!!! next stop animal marriage!!!!!!". If I had to choose between one of the fundie princes we bag here or an animal... I'm marrying a mink. At least if it ticked me off I could have it made into a pair of gloves.

Can't do that with a fundie husband, can you?

Hey now.. No hurting animals. :cry:

Hey now.. No hurting animals. :cry:

If my mink headship expects me to scrub the toilet, birth his furry offspring, submit to him and never ever wear pants again, I'll make an exception to my 'no fur but vintage' rule.

If my mink headship expects me to scrub the toilet, birth his furry offspring, submit to him and never ever wear pants again, I'll make an exception to my 'no fur but vintage' rule.

Fine. I forgive you ahead of time. :lol: But why not stuff a fundy man instead? That I can condone.. Lol, just kidding..

Fine. I forgive you ahead of time. :lol: But why not stuff a fundy man instead? That I can condone.. Lol, just kidding..

What a shame. I was all set to grab the elephant gun and pith helmet. Still, probably for the best!

This honestly seems like the type of thing that I or one of my classmates would have done for a sociology/gender studies/comparative religion class I took a few years ago. The topic of the class was "the question of marriage" and we were encouraged to be "creative" in our assignments.

A real ranter on the comments about FJ it's good to know they hate FJ more than the evil gays it would appear. Makes me feel we are deflecting some of the hate. GOOD JOB :lol:

Written by a fellow human with no life except my computer and evil in my heart (apparently) :D

In the Kendull adoption thread, someone said that Allison commented on Kendull's blog and that she and her hubby are also starting the adoption process.

In the Kendull adoption thread, someone said that Allison commented on Kendull's blog and that she and her hubby are also starting the adoption process.

That would be me!

It almost seems like the girl who said that might not actually be in the process. I mean, she is 19, and now I think has her younger sisters living with her. Not to mention that she never wrote about it on her blog. hmm. The chick confused me .. lol!!

A big part of me wants to comment on Allison's blog and tell her that "God has closed your womb because you are a hateful excuse for a human being." But I won't.

Archived