IGNORED

Christian Privilege is at it Again

Anxious Girl

I don't see any Christian priviledge here, just a man trying to get justice through perfectly legal means. I bow to no one in my contempt for how the Catholic Church covered up sexual abuse, but this isn't the case here. He was accused, his accuser recanted, and the Church falsely said he had multiple accusations.

Some men are not pedophiles, even if they are Catholic priests.

Indeed, only a small percentage of Catholic priests have ever been accused of molestation. I'm not sure how the percentage compares to the general population, but it's definitely not an every single priest situation.

Christian Privilege would be an awesome fundie baby name. Think the next Duggar to marry will be taking suggestions?

Christian Privilege would be an awesome fundie baby name. Think the next Duggar to marry will be taking suggestions?

All of their children would have to begin with the letter C then. :lol: I can already see it:

Cain

Caleb

Christina

Christian

Cyrus?

* I don't know any other Biblical C names. :oops: *

All of their children would have to begin with the letter C then. :lol: I can already see it:

Cain

Caleb

Christina

Christian

Cyrus?

* I don't know any other Biblical C names. :oops: *

Christ. Of course.

Cyrus is out. He is a Persian king. To fundies it'd be the equivalent of naming one of their kids Ba'al. ;)

So you have thousands of teenage girls worshipping a pagan diety. :lol: I

Christ. Of course.

Nah, that would be like naming your kid Jesus, which is desrespectful. :snooty: But for some reason, Fake Jews find that believing in Jesus and being Jewish are like, totally compatible! :roll:

Archived