IGNORED

Kidist fails to keep taking the pills

JesusFightClub

http://cameraluc.blogspot.ca/2012/09/th ... woman.html

The post-modern woman follows the latest sluttish trends, exposing as much skin as possible without being arrested for indecent exposure, yet will parrot the latest multi-culti truism, and have no qualms about Muslim women in full Islamic gear walking around her neighborhood.

I'll start having qualms about what Muslim women wear when they start trying to ban me from wearing what I like to wear. Which has startlingly failed to happen. :roll:

I suspect Kate follows the same line of reasoning.

Well, Kate Middleton, aka the Duchess of Cambridge, bride to the future king of England and ruler of the Commonwealth, parades around topless on an island resort while on vacation, and sees nothing contradictory about attending a princely (and princessly) visit to the Muslim country of Malaysia in a "respectful" hijab.

My brain, it is ouchy.

For a start, Scotland is not (yet) independent, and neither is Wales or NI. Kate's the future queen of more than England.

She's not called Kate Middleton. She took her husband's name. She's also not a princess, but this may be too complicated for Kidist.

Finally, wearing a hijab in a place where hijabs are required is indeed respectful. It's the same respect I show when I cover my arms and knees when visiting a Greek Orthodox church and refrain from dressing in my "Shoot the capitalists" t-shirt. It's what normal people do, even if they don't agree with the beliefs of the church, mosque or temple. Because they want to be polite to the people who worship there and who do hold those beliefs.

If I couldn't enter a mosque with shoes on and uncovered hair, I would take my shoes off and cover my hair. Would Kidist not, on a point of principle?

I can kind of see why everyone dislikes her...

Hasn't she learned from the folly of her predecessors that anything the royals do is fodder for the public? Topless in a remote island while on vacation? What a silly woman. And why is she topless in the presence of her husband? Cannot she muster a little modesty in front of him?

Kidist, I'd like to help you understand the mysteries of human sexuality, but I'm fully booked up. Lesson 1, though, you can have for free.

Lesson 1: It's normal that a husband sees his wife's breasts. No, really. It is.

Totally off topic but I'm so sick of seeing the papers talking about "William and Kate". If she's a kate then he's a bill. Titles aside, at least call the woman by her proper name.

Eta: I am a big fan of her outfits and often talk about how much I like Kate's this or that, but I'm not putting my efforts in print. At least I bloody well shouldn't be! Also I'm Australian, so it's a miracle I'm not talking about Kazza's new skirt.

Kate was also at a friend's chateau in (mainland) France, not at an island resort. I find it amusing that sunbathing is now considered "parading". I volunteer for any future parades that involve sunning myself in private French chateaus. I will also accept Italian villas.

Does Kidist expect me to wear the same outfit (or style of outfit) everywhere I go? Since Kate was topless at a chateau, she cannot possibly believe in being more covered up elsewhere? Since I sometimes require a parka in cold climates, am I required to wear one here in SoCal? Highly inconvenient. And since no one is allowed to see my breasts (ever!), I suppose I must become a nevernude. It is a good thing Kidist is here to set me on the right track.

And why is she topless in the presence of her husband? Cannot she muster a little modesty in front of him?

Okay, this has to be my all-time favorite quotation. I have no words to describe the idiocy of this.

Who is this woman? Is she another SAHD? I have not read her blog or whatever it is. She cannot possibly be married. If she is, I certainly feel sorry for her husband. I'm sure he must be thrilled to know his wife is so modest she won't even be topless in front of him.

I have still high hopes: As she is opposed to wives exposing themselves to their husbands, she will never procreate!

But honestly: WTF?! No breasts for husband? What are they supposed to do, do it with the lights out under the covers?

Of course there was quite an outrage over this special Nipplegate, but in general, nudity isn't that big deal in Europe as for most US-people, and while it is certainly no good press for Kate, sunbathing without a top isn't that uncommon, and we uncivilized Germans are even completely naked in saunas.

ETA: in the post about Asian women, she can't even get the location of the picture from Gone with the Wind right: Scarlett is not walking up the stairs at Tara, but at Twelve Oaks, the plantation of Ashley's family. And presenting (fictional) Scarlett O'Hara as a character model... uhm... really?!

cameraluc.blogspot.ca/2012/09/enhancing-asian-woman.html

Totally off topic but I'm so sick of seeing the papers talking about "William and Kate". If she's a kate then he's a bill. Titles aside, at least call the woman by her proper name.

Continuing your off-topicness, but this is why I like TomandLorenzo - they refer to them as "Bill and Cathy" because they find it funny to think of them as just a regular suburban couple.

Her whole journal entries confuse me.

While it's not good press for the royal family it'll blow over in time and people will move onto something else soon enough.

But what is it with this woman and her blog entries? Why does she hate Asians so much? Did an Asian woman run over her dog or something?

Not that she's not crazy, 'cause she is, but I think the "modesty in front of your husband" thing may be cultural. Just guesing because my husband is from the same part of the world as she is. And while he might not find that idea to his liking :lol: , he wouldn't find it particularly odd. Combination of common lifestyle and cultural attitudes towards marriage.

As to the rest, just wow. I'm really curious about her hatred of Asian women. It is so bizarre.

I don't see how it's bad press - while I yield to no-one in my republicanism ;) I don't really care that she got her tits out. She’s young, having fun, and I expect she didn't want tan lines.

It's not like most of the women tutting over her haven't flopped the puppies out when temperatures got high in Ibiza or Majorca. 8-)

Okay, this has to be my all-time favorite quotation. I have no words to describe the idiocy of this.

Who is this woman? Is she another SAHD? I have not read her blog or whatever it is. She cannot possibly be married. If she is, I certainly feel sorry for her husband. I'm sure he must be thrilled to know his wife is so modest she won't even be topless in front of him.

Kidist was born in Ethiopia, probably to a fairly wealthy family who left after the revolution deposing Haile Selassie in the 70s, and spent time at a boarding school in the UK before emigrating to Canada. I think she is still subsidized by her family. She pretty much identifies as white, and has a particular hatred for Asians, although she pretty much hates everyone (gay, Muslim, anyone with English as a second language, whatever) at some time or another.

She is quite obviously seriously ill, so references to her not taking her pills, while pure speculation, may be accurate. I hope her self-reported face-to-face confrontations are in her head not factual. Her blog rants are spectacularly hatefilled.

Kidist was born in Ethiopia, probably to a fairly wealthy family who left after the revolution deposing Haile Selassie in the 70s, and spent time at a boarding school in the UK before emigrating to Canada. I think she is still subsidized by her family. She pretty much identifies as white, and has a particular hatred for Asians, although she pretty much hates everyone (gay, Muslim, anyone with English as a second language, whatever) at some time or another.

She is quite obviously seriously ill, so references to her not taking her pills, while pure speculation, may be accurate. I hope her self-reported face-to-face confrontations are in her head not factual. Her blog rants are spectacularly hatefilled.

Ok, am I lacking in knowledge about Ethiopia? Is english the language spoken there? I thought that there is an actual Ethiopian language.

And why is she topless in the presence of her husband? Cannot she muster a little modesty in front of him?

I am really confused about this question... Are women now required to remain fully covered in the company of just her husband? If so, how does one fill their quiver? If I find my self married to a man I feel compelled to be modest around when there is a reasonable expectation of privacy (and yes, royalty on a private island has a reasonable expectation of privacy no matter what the press thinks) then I've clearly married the wrong person.

Oy, she really gets my goat with this statement:

"The other irony is that Chinese women do want (or desire) enhancing in order to look more white. I see it all the time, with exaggerated eyeliners and hair dyed a lightish brown, so from a distance, or from the back, these Asian women look white. The purpose, I'm convinced, is to catch the white male, trying to look close enough to what he's used to, while adding that fetishistic "otherness" to get him attracted."

They do? All of them? :o

Okay, seriously, though. I know that there is a contingency of Asian women who try to change their "Asian" features - especially the eyes - to appear more "western" (hemisphere, not the wild frontier), but there are people of every ethnicity, race and age who wish to change their features. Brunettes go blond, teenagers beg their parents for nose jobs, adults - even as young as 20 - get botox/eye and cheek lifts/breast augmentation to look younger or less "flawed", lighter-skinned people fake or bake themselves brown...the list is endless.

I really cannot stand such sweeping generalizations. That's why when I want to say "everyone sucks!!!", I always say "95% of all people suck!!" Because sometimes, they really do!

Ok, am I lacking in knowledge about Ethiopia? Is english the language spoken there? I thought that there is an actual Ethiopian language.

There are many different languages spoken in Ethiopia, as many as there are ethnic groups! Amharic was the official language (used by the Amhara Royal family) and, pre-revolution, English was probably the second official language and was taught in most schools. Then, as I said, Kidist was at school in the UK and is probably very fluent, if not bilingual.

I don't often go to Kidist's blog -- she makes me sick -- but there is a picture of her as a child being presented to Haile Sellassie on there. The boarding school info is on her facebook page. I think the family fled Ethiopia as refugees, but are not short of cash.

ETA. To clarify: I should have said, it is Kidist's racist rants that make me sick, not her. I honestly believe she is a very ill woman whose writings should not be used as indicators of Ethiopian cultural norms or beliefs. I hate armchair diagnosis, but I think she wanders around Toronto (or is it Vancouver?) talking to the voices in her head and fixed on her delusions, which just happen to be racist. I find her really sad.

http://cameraluc.blogspot.ca/2012/09/the-post-modern-woman.html

I'll start having qualms about what Muslim women wear when they start trying to ban me from wearing what I like to wear. Which has startlingly failed to happen. :roll:

I suspect Kate follows the same line of reasoning.

My brain, it is ouchy.

For a start, Scotland is not (yet) independent, and neither is Wales or NI. Kate's the future queen of more than England.

She's not called Kate Middleton. She took her husband's name. She's also not a princess, but this may be too complicated for Kidist.

Finally, wearing a hijab in a place where hijabs are required is indeed respectful. It's the same respect I show when I cover my arms and knees when visiting a Greek Orthodox church and refrain from dressing in my "Shoot the capitalists" t-shirt. It's what normal people do, even if they don't agree with the beliefs of the church, mosque or temple. Because they want to be polite to the people who worship there and who do hold those beliefs.

If I couldn't enter a mosque with shoes on and uncovered hair, I would take my shoes off and cover my hair. Would Kidist not, on a point of principle?

I can kind of see why everyone dislikes her...

Kidist, I'd like to help you understand the mysteries of human sexuality, but I'm fully booked up. Lesson 1, though, you can have for free.

Lesson 1: It's normal that a husband sees his wife's breasts. No, really. It is.

Without being familiar with the blog, I'll wager Kidist would prefer to wait outside the mosque rather than follow the rules and cover her hair before entering, while freaking the fuck out if a woman shows up to church showing lots of cleavage. You know, the typical "I will not conform to please minorities, but how dare you not conform to my standards!!!1!!"

I absolutely detest her. She's vile.

She doesn't realize that she's black? Why the hate for other minorities when she's one herself? I don't get that.

Poor special Kidist got kicked off Ethiopia when the Emperor was dethroned. Poor little thing. Not!

She's likely off her meds (and I say this as one who has to take meds for bipolar, otherwise, watch out).

The fact that comments are not allowed on her blogs clues me to the fact that she cannot deal with anyone that doesn't think 100% like her. Being that she lives in Toronto, one of the most culturally diverse cities in North America, I'm certain that her social circle is very small. She likely has no friends, not even friendly acquaintances. Her weekend conversations is most likely only with the pizza delievery man at the door on friday night. And who the heck pesters waiting staff with gems like: "there sure seems like a lot of perverts in here, no?" or spends part of an hour angrily staring at an Asian woman whose only "crime" is spending time with her white boyfriend in a coffee shop.

Her obsessions re: Michelle Obama, Vera Wang and Ilana Mercer are signs that something is not right in there. I'm scared that one day she'll snap and physically hurt someone (likely a Chinese girl dating a white guy).

I cannot wait for Kidist to get what she deserves, and the day cannot get sooner.

I dunno why I hate her so much; there are other bloggers that are as nuts as she is, but I don't hate them as I do her.

Kidist: I'd had a minimum of respect if you'd let people comment on your blog.

There are many different languages spoken in Ethiopia, as many as there are ethnic groups! Amharic was the official language (used by the Amhara Royal family) and, pre-revolution, English was probably the second official language and was taught in most schools. Then, as I said, Kidist was at school in the UK and is probably very fluent, if not bilingual.

I don't often go to Kidist's blog -- she makes me sick -- but there is a picture of her as a child being presented to Haile Sellassie on there. The boarding school info is on her facebook page. I think the family fled Ethiopia as refugees, but are not short of cash.

ETA. To clarify: I should have said, it is Kidist's racist rants that make me sick, not her. I honestly believe she is a very ill woman whose writings should not be used as indicators of Ethiopian cultural norms or beliefs. I hate armchair diagnosis, but I think she wanders around Toronto (or is it Vancouver?) talking to the voices in her head and fixed on her delusions, which just happen to be racist. I find her really sad.

I think that came across without the eta. :) I think she's internalized a lot of racism. Back in Ethiopia, she belonged to the elite. IIRC one of the attributes of that elite, was being light-skinned. To me, she reads, like she's projecting that onto Canada. Suddenly, she's no longer part of the elite, and she sees a new elite, white people. And then those pesky Asians, who are beneath her, dare shack up with white people. Besides that, she also sounds quite lonely. She never talks about friends she meets up with, only about random people she chats to. It's like she just happens to be there, without a social circle and a partner? Maybe she's jealous, because she thinks Asian women are taking the place that should rightfully belong to her? /pop psychology end

I think that came across without the eta. :) I think she's internalized a lot of racism. Back in Ethiopia, she belonged to the elite. IIRC one of the attributes of that elite, was being light-skinned. To me, she reads, like she's projecting that onto Canada. Suddenly, she's no longer part of the elite, and she sees a new elite, white people. And then those pesky Asians, who are beneath her, dare shack up with white people. Besides that, she also sounds quite lonely. She never talks about friends she meets up with, only about random people she chats to. It's like she just happens to be there, without a social circle and a partner? Maybe she's jealous, because she thinks Asian women are taking the place that should rightfully belong to her? /pop psychology end

Yes, all of the above is very true, but remember she was quite young when she left Ethiopia. She's, what, late 40s now? Also I wouldn't say that the culture of even elite Ethiopians is inherently racist. :)

She seems completely isolated socially, works sporadically at a dress shop (if she works at all) although she is well educated, and rants on the internet frequently.

I haven't been to her blog for a few months, but there are some interactions I remember that make me think that she is quite obviously psychotic to people she meets. I have to say that the creepiest incident that I remember was when she accosted a nanny with small child in a mall and "comforted" him because his nanny wasn't white. Yikes!

It is odd that she is so rarely contradicted when she does something nutty like tell a waiter there are perverts in the restaurant. Also the security guard at the ballet school moved her on literally on sight, and people seem to back away from her rather than confront her racist statements. I find that surprising for Canada.

I said I hated armchair diagnosis, but what the hell. Reading her blog a while ago, I immediately thought she might have schizophrenia with paranoid delusions. If she does, she certainly wouldn't be the first person to go on and off her meds, especially if she has developed or is developing tardive dyskenisia. A very nasty side effect to antipsychotics that is obvious, disabling and permanent.

If I'm right, as another poster said, she might become dangerous. I sincerely hope not. Mental illness is still an illness, though, and I can hate her behavior but not the person who is ill.

Or, I'm completely wrong and she's just an incredibly hateful person.

Oy, she really gets my goat with this statement:

"The other irony is that Chinese women do want (or desire) enhancing in order to look more white. I see it all the time, with exaggerated eyeliners and hair dyed a lightish brown, so from a distance, or from the back, these Asian women look white. The purpose, I'm convinced, is to catch the white male, trying to look close enough to what he's used to, while adding that fetishistic "otherness" to get him attracted."

They do? All of them? :o

Okay, seriously, though. I know that there is a contingency of Asian women who try to change their "Asian" features - especially the eyes - to appear more "western" (hemisphere, not the wild frontier), but there are people of every ethnicity, race and age who wish to change their features. ...

When I was back in school 10 years ago, there were lots of Japanese students on campus. And it seemed to be a rite of passage for them to try bleaching their hair. Unfortunately, most Asian hair needs stronger bleaches that those used by Caucasians to get good results, as well as a toner to remove the orange tones. So it was easy to spot the newest bunch of Japanese kids, as most of them had the same fucked-up, decayed-orange hair. Most let it go back to black, and those with the money and time to do it came down to Seattle to find colorists who knew how to work with Asian hair.

They weren't trying to be white; they just wanted something different. And they were far from home, away from all the usual expectations placed on them, so they went for it. The girl from Osaka in my Statistics class who had red hair had been fascinated by it ever since she read the Anne of Green Gables books. She liked the color, and always imagined having hair that color--just as I (thanks to Anne and my redheaded childhood friend) did. So, while in the US, she decided to go for it. She knew it didn't really suit her skintone, but that was okay--she could just dye it back to black,, or maybe go dark brown when she got sick of it.

I like looking at pics of Japanese street fashions, and I see brown, red, and blonde hair on both girls and boys all the time. But I don't believe for a minute all these kids are trying to "look white"--I think it's perfectly normal to simply want something different, especially when you're young and creating your identity. There was nothing wrong with my brown hair as a kid, but I still wanted it red. (Then black. Then magenta. Then violet. Then indigo. Then black again. Then a natural copper red again. And then I just wanted hair that wasn't fried to shit and breaking off in clumps. But I digress...)

This subject gets me cranky. Whitey is allowed to color their hair any shade they like, but if Asians--or black people--try it they must be trying to be white, and therefore it's wrong.

Oh, and as for Kidist's assertion that there's some sort of bait-and-switch, where Asian women color their hair to lure white men who have an Asian fetish--:roll: The men I've known of who fetishize Asian women for their Asian-ness go for the black-haired ones. They don't want "westernized" women who color their hair.

It never ceases to amaze me: Kidist can't seem to get that maybe those white guys are with their Asian girlfriends because they actually like those women for themselves--for their hearts and minds as well as their looks. But she takes a dehumanizing Hive Vagina view of Asian women--they're an undifferentiated swarm who all think alike, are interchangeable, and have no individual thoughts, feelings, aspirations, or identities. They aren't actually human, in her view--they're members of some invasive alien species, intent upon devouring what rightfully belongs to "real" (read: white) women.

Yes, all of the above is very true, but remember she was quite young when she left Ethiopia. She's, what, late 40s now? Also I wouldn't say that the culture of even elite Ethiopians is inherently racist. :)

She seems completely isolated socially, works sporadically at a dress shop (if she works at all) although she is well educated, and rants on the internet frequently.

I haven't been to her blog for a few months, but there are some interactions I remember that make me think that she is quite obviously psychotic to people she meets. I have to say that the creepiest incident that I remember was when she accosted a nanny with small child in a mall and "comforted" him because his nanny wasn't white. Yikes!

It is odd that she is so rarely contradicted when she does something nutty like tell a waiter there are perverts in the restaurant. Also the security guard at the ballet school moved her on literally on sight, and people seem to back away from her rather than confront her racist statements. I find that surprising for Canada.

I said I hated armchair diagnosis, but what the hell. Reading her blog a while ago, I immediately thought she might have shizophrenia with paranoid delusions. If she does, she certainly wouldn't be the first person to go on and off her meds, especially if she has developed or is developing tardive dyskenisia. A very nasty side effect to antipsychotics that is obvious, disabling and permanent.

If I'm right, as another poster said, she might become dangerous. I sincerely hope not. Mental illness is still an illness, though, and I can hate her behavior but not the person who is ill.

Or, I'm completely wrong and she's just an incredibly hateful person.

Thanks for pointing that out. I need to re-read before I post, and not after. My bad. I apologize. It wasn't quite what I meant, but I can see how I ended up calling Ethiopians racist. Those were actually two different trains of thought, and I explained my meaning badly, or rather not at all. :oops:

I meant to say that Kidist buys into quite a bit of Western racial hierarchies, as she sees them. She sees white people at the top, and in her mind, she should be up there too, because she used to belong to an elite in Ethiopia. Lighter skin was a marker, but not the marker, of belonging to that elite. She has a few nostalgic blog posts in which she waxes about the good old days, compares her group to others in Ethiopia, and waxes about how her ethnic group is doing so well integrating into Canadian society, whereas others don't. So, I think she lives in a weird fusion, in which her elitist thinking, and her perception of "Western racial hierarchies" should work together. Only they don't, because her assumptions about Canada seem wrong. Also, I think the fact that she went to a British boarding school, didn't help her sense of being better than everyone else. I hope that makes what I meant a bit clearer. And I should probably stay away from pop-psychology.

I don't know Canadian society, but I get a feeling that the strangers she talks to, immediately think that she's a bit off, and therefore leave her alone.

She doesn't realize that she's black? Why the hate for other minorities when she's one herself? I don't get that.

Poor special Kidist got kicked off Ethiopia when the Emperor was dethroned. Poor little thing. Not!

In Ethiopia, she was "white." She was part of the light-skinned ruling class that claims Caucasian descent.

Then, just as she was entering adolescence, her family went into exile--and, by virtue of being from Africa, and darker-skinned than Europeans and white Americans, she became "black." How she was perceived and treated by others around her literally got upended overnight. And since she was at that tumultuous, insecure age where kids can really be shitheads over difference, and she no doubt carried her privileged, ruling-class expectations with her into her life in exile, I don't imagine she was at all popular with her new schoolmates--either in Europe or the US.

I think something snapped in her because of that. She may have had a predisposition to mental illness--or maybe not. But all of that happened to her when she was about 12 years old--the worst possible age, really. Not only are hormones kicking in, but so is a lot of identity formation. This is when our adult selves are being born, both physically and mentally, and they go through a massive growth spurt between ages 11-14.

If the exile had happened when she was just a few years younger--say, 7-10 years old--I think she would have adjusted better. If she was older, and had more control over her life (like fellow exile Amsale Aberra, the wedding-dress designer), she would have had more coping strategies at her disposal. But think back to your own middle-school years, or look at kids you know who are that age. It's crazy time! And I'm pretty sure that's why a lot of school districts here in the US segregate middle-schoolers into holding pens between elementary- and high school.

So yes, the contents of Kidist's head are vile and hate-filled, her ability to understand and empathize with other people is pretty much nil, she's consumed by rage and jealousy when she sees other immigrants succeed and be accepted by whites, and she projects all kinds of hideous thoughts and motivations onto anyone who triggers her hate response. She is not a nice, kind, or good person in the slightest. She could, potentially, be a dangerous person.

But here's the nightmarish thing: she can't be anything else. She's broken, and I'll go so far as to say her brokenness is unfixable. No meds, no therapy is going to set her right. Maybe it could have 35 years ago, or at least mitigated the damage, but not now. She's stuck being who she is.

And who she is is a nobody.

How many people read her blog or link to it? The only references I ever see to her (that aren't mockery) are by Larry Auster/Laura Wood. Maybe there really is an army of lurkers supporting her in email, but I doubt it. She's probably subsidized by her family, and makes a little extra working in a clothing store. She lives alone in a tiny bachelor apartment in an ugly 1970s building. I don't believe for a moment she has any friends at all, and if she ever had a lover that was a long, long time ago. She's an untalented and mediocre textile designer and photographer. Nobody gives a damn about her writings on aesthetics, or is willing to accept her as an authority on the subject.

I swear, we pay more attention to her than anyone else does--either online or in RL. Her existence is that insignificant.

Back before computers, mentally-ill people who wanted to disseminate their rants did so by handing out Xerox copies of their densely-typed or handwritten screeds. I used to find them in coffee houses all the time when I lived in San Francisco, or stapled to utility poles and laundromat bulletin boards. Now that we have the Internet, that's where all but the oldest, least tech-savvy ranters have gone. And I look a Kidist, and all her inner darkness she leaks out online, and I see her as the equivalent of someone stapling their crazy, paranoid ideas onto telephone poles. She's that insignificant, that powerless, and that at odds with reality. And she's so obviously psychotic that no organized racist/nativist/anti-Islam/homophobe groups have stepped forward to embrace her--that speaks volumes, right there.

Her obsessions re: Michelle Obama, Vera Wang and Ilana Mercer are signs that something is not right in there. I'm scared that one day she'll snap and physically hurt someone (likely a Chinese girl dating a white guy).

I would not be surprised at all to see her resort to violence at some point, and I agree that it's likely to be against an Asian woman. She really doesn't see them as human.

But I would be even less surprised if one day she gets a beating after making hateful statements, or behaving contemptuously toward the wrong person. She's been bolder about making provoking statements in public over the last couple of years, and one day she's going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person.

I cannot wait for Kidist to get what she deserves, and the day cannot get sooner.

Well, she's profoundly mentally ill, lives a very isolated life, and at almost 50 years old has gone from giving flowers to an emperor to being a nonentity with no successes to her name. All that hate she posts? She lives every day with that boiling away inside her, destroying all chances of love, success, or happiness. If there's a "punishment" for being who she is, it's being who she is.

^^^ All of what Jezebel said.

Good grief, I must remind myself to stop visiting Kidist's blog. So much unreasonable hatred and bitterness.

Guest Anonymous

Continuing your off-topicness, but this is why I like TomandLorenzo - they refer to them as "Bill and Cathy" because they find it funny to think of them as just a regular suburban couple.

She's called Kate because she calls herself Kate. Kate is her calling name. She only started being called "Catherine" again upon getting married (of course, her legal name has always been Catherine). I don't think it's overly familiar of the media, or the public, to call her Kate. Prince Harry is called Harry despite his legal name being Henry, and William is often called Wills.

Edited: punc.tua.tion.

Archived