IGNORED

More Stupidity on Josh Carter's Facebook Page

0 kids n not countin

This guy's a total ass. Good luck to you Kristina, you gonna need it in the coming years...

-Goal is Romance vs. Goal is Marriage --> so there's no romance in marriage? Speak for yourself Joshy boy.

-Unprotected vs. Protected --> wtf? If you're talking about "giving away pieces of your heart" then go ask Joe Maxwell or Zach Bates.

-Unnatural setting of perpetual recreation vs. Natural setting of real life and family --> this is even more wtf. I don't know about you Josh but my dating happened pretty much in real life, not in some twisted and unnatural kingdom of 6-inch-rulers.

-Practise for Divorce vs. Training for Marriage --> didn't you just say dating is just random which goal is romance, not marriage. Then how can dating end in divorce, don't you have to be married first in order to divorce?

-Rose-colored Glasses vs. Magnifying Glass --> magnifying glass is not enough, you need binoculars with that 6-inch-ruler.

Is this guy for real? I'm not sure what planet he lives on, but I reside on earth where plenty of people who date get married and live happily ever after. In fact, I'd say over 95% of marriages are the result of dating. That includes plenty of marriages that last. My parents dated and they've been married 41 years. My grandparents dated and they were married for over 60 years. My sister dated her husband and they've been married for 16 years. Not one person in my family (this includes uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents, siblings, my parents, and myself) courted and yet among nearly 50 marriages, there have been 4 divorces. Sounds like dating has a pretty good record after all.

When I started dating my (x) husband I didn't just date him for fun. I only accepted his request for a date because I'd been around him a lot and he seemed like the kind of guy I'd want to marry. It wasn't random, it wasn't just for fun, and I had marriage in mind. Turns out the person I dated was just lying, but still, POINT IS: dating isn't all about partying and sex.

Just how exactly is courtship a "natural setting of real life and family"? How is having someone there to chaperone you more realistic than spending time ALONE with your significant other? In fact, how is anything related to courtship a practice for "real life" spousal relationship? I'd also point out that having your sister chaperone you, you are fall less likely to see the 'real' person than when you are alone with your SO. If anyone is seeing things through rose-tinted glasses, it's going to be someone who barely knows the other person because they are too busy trying to make awkward conversation in front of siblings. As for that goal thing......I'm not sure if this person has ever met anyone who dates, but a lot of people who date have goals of marriage in mind. Yes, plenty of dating people may just be looking for fun or companionship, but that doesn't mean dating itself prevents one from looking for marriage. I believe that these kids who write this junk are usually sheltered and immature. They can only regurgitate what their parents tell them, having never been exposed to differing viewpoints. Maybe it will take a broken courtship or two before they realize courtships are no better, and probably worse than than the dating scene.

This guy is a total nutcase! Someone on here said in another post about him that they think he might be GAY!! And I would have to agree! Also along w/ his wife Kristina they are fugley. He unfortually reminds me of an ex-boyfriend I had and he send out the gay meter to me as well. I want to email his wife and tell her to RUN!! As far away as possible and NEVER see him again!

This guy is a total nutcase! Someone on here said in another post about him that they think he might be GAY!! And I would have to agree! Also along w/ is wife Kristina they are fugley. He unfortually reminds me of an ex-boyfriend I had and he send out the gay meter to me as well. I want to email his wife and tell her to RUN!! As away as possible and NEVER see him again!

He sends my gaydar into DEFCON-4 status.

The number of failed courtships recently - and in the past (Christopher Maxwell, Joseph Maxwell, Zach Bates, Sara, Christopher's first betrothed and the dude she courted / got engaged to after him...just to name the ones I can think of at the moment) tells me that courtship isn't god's perfect plan for anyone.

Josh is an asshole. Gay pings for me with him sometimes because he seems to hate himself and everyone around him so much. But mostly, he just pings my jerk radar.

He is, actually, a prime example of the failure of courtship. No one in their right mind would willingly choose to marry and have a family with someone like him. Only, Kristina didn't actually get to know him before marriage and they lived in la-la land for their short courtship and engagement (it was what, six months between courting and marrying? Christmas to July.) And not touching, not being alone and having a private conversation, not actually getting to know each other outside the prescribed fundie language and rules, is just plain pathetic and sets people, women specifically, up for a life of misery; trapped in a marriage to a man they didn't know and can't get out of and have no choice but to make nice. I honestly believe that is a huge part of where the perfect stay at home Christian wife thing comes from. They're so far in and stuck so deep that in order to keep themselves from cracking they have to make themselves look happy and 'fix' things and reinvent themselves at the whim of their asshole husbands.

In Kristina's case, her parents are as fundie as she is so even if she woke up, she'd be without support or help. Her parents would totally back up Josh and use the bible to beat her over the head until she fell in line again.

At least he is not beating --- I'm sorry, popping -- the kids. Or at least he is not posting about it.

Kloe dancing to music and secular music at that. Poor kid - she is getting set up for a disappointing life.

Courtship doesnt work at all, I think for a couple to at least know they are right for marriage, they need to be together for at least a year, and spend time alone together.

How are you supposed to get a good measure of who someone is with family around all of the time, you dont know what kind of weirdo they are behind closed doors.

I dont think they get what dating is. Dating isnt sleeping around, its finding someone for a long term relationship and maybe marriage. Its just like courting other than that the couple choose eachother, not their parents, and they go as far as they decide to go with eachother. This might not even be sex, there are loads of people who date but are remaining a virgin til marriage, it just depends on the beliefs of the couple.

On another note, anyone else surprised that the twins are almost one and she isn't pregnant yet?

They couldn't possibly be using the sinful birth control, could they?

Or, maybe god is saying 'no more' because her health is crap and her husband is an ass. Maybe god closed her womb so no more babies are born and raised in an ignorant household with violence before their first birthday.

I for one am suprised that she is not pregnant yet. Maybe they are not sharing the same bed right now because of her health problems. Not only is he a nutcase but so is his mother, I found her facebook page as well and stuff she writes on her page would make anyone sick.

Those two are a match made in...somewhere.

Both are violent w/ kids. Neither one of them knows fuck all about anything.

I totally agree with you!!

In his updated fb picture of himself and Kristina at Stone Mountain, he looks like the biggest, goofiest redneck that ever lived. And I live in GA and have seen some goofy looking rednecks.

Archived