IGNORED

1 Million Moms think Skittles ad "promotes bestiality"

E Street Fan

Looking for the shopping list...

I mean really. Like the article says, worry more about the sugar.

I wonder how they would have felt about this skittles commercial:

http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/69930/Banned-Skittles-Commercial/

NOT SAFE FOR WORK, Features an, albeit newlywed married, couple doing the dirty dirty ;-)

One really has to wonder with these groups, how warped their own minds have to be to see sordidity (if that's a word?) in EVERYTHING!

Do they find immorality in everything? Sheesh, sometimes a commercial for skittles is just a commercial for skittles. They have way too much time on their hands.

It's like they're actively looking for things to be offended by. Oh, wait, it's not "like" that; it is that.

So basically everything is evil then? Someone who sees bestiality in that has a serious problem with thinking about bestiality too much. They're the ones who are obsessed with supposedly offensive behaviour.

I really want some Skittles now.

Hoo boy, that commercial really makes me want to go out and find a walrus to hump. :roll:

Actually, I think it's pretty dumb, and it doesn't make me want to eat Skittles (which I admittedly hate). But you may be sure that when I go out to pick my child up this afternoon, I'll swing by the gas station and buy some for her and her brother.

Effing hell. For all the right talks about "personal responsibility," they appear completely incapable of accepting any. Can they really not understand that, as adult human beings of (presumably) sound mind, we're not going to run out and do something just because we see it on TV? Somehow I think Sea Worlds and zoos across the country will be able to get by without additional security.

Effing hell. For all the right talks about "personal responsibility," they appear completely incapable of accepting any. Can they really not understand that, as adult human beings of (presumably) sound mind, we're not going to run out and do something just because we see it on TV? Somehow I think Sea Worlds and zoos across the country will be able to get by without additional security.

But think of the CHILDREN! If they see it, they will forever broken in their sexuality.

Oh fucking hell...you know, conservatives bitch about how liberals want everything ~politically correct~ and are offended by everything. But take a look at this freakin group - it's like every week they're coming up with a new crusade and calling for a boycott of something else. What's next, calling for a boycott of Sesame Street because talking animals are blasphemous?

Actually wait - that was on The Simpsons - how Todd wouldn't watch Davey and Goliath because he thought a talking dog was blasphemous heh.

Anyway, Skittles are my favorite candy (especially the wild berry ones, holy crap) so you better believe I'm going to do my part in supporting them!

Edited for riffle

1 Million moms = too much time on their hands... Really - there are more important issues facing us today than JCP and Skittles commercials.

So she's making out with Jamie Hyneman. And the big deal is?

:clap: :lol:

Yeah, if you're into whiskers, you're into whiskers. :D

I think the ad is another in a long line of trying to get people to eat food or chew gum by either grossing them out, annoying them, or trying to be clever (really, they didn't align the colors with the flavors? That's makes it a big mystery?). It's an ad strategy I've never understood.

It's not nearly as bad as the Fruit Roll Ups ad with the child who says "pleeeeeeeeease" forever. That one makes me glad I'm quick on the mute button.

And, of course, the 48.7 Moms are schmucks.

Ah, just asked the better half to stop and buy skittles on his way home from work.

See, people are getting the message loud and clear--you really want some skittles!

That commercial grosses me out, though. Almost as much as skittles do. Nothing like grabbing a handful of what you THOUGHT were M&Ms. *ptui*

Cuz, you know, skittles make me want to fuck a duck and screw a kangaroo

Sounds like a great song lyric. :D

Sounds like a great song lyric. :D

I'm really ashamed that I know this, but....

(to the tune of "Row, Row, Row Your Boat")

Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck

Screw a kangaroo.

Gang bang an orangutan,

Orgy at the zoo...

Archived