IGNORED

I noticed Ikea must want to cater for the QF crowd...

Funky Chicken

:D

The funniest thing is that there was an ad for a company that sells shelving units at the top of my page before I signed in.

:D

The funniest thing is that there was an ad for a company that sells shelving units at the top of my page before I signed in.

Darn, I just got an ad for Huggies!

I got an advert for shelving units for weeks after reading a thread on here linking to a blog where the family had four kids sleeping on each one in a rather dangerous way.

Im sure there are some careless parents out there who would see drawers as a perfect space saving method of keeping twins or triplets.

My father slept in a drawer as an infant. Difference was that it was wartime Europe and his family had no choice but to concentrate on the most basic things(like keeping alive).

I got an advert for shelving units for weeks after reading a thread on here linking to a blog where the family had four kids sleeping on each one in a rather dangerous way.

Im sure there are some careless parents out there who would see drawers as a perfect space saving method of keeping twins or triplets.

Keeps them from wandering around at night and everything. :roll:

My father slept in a drawer as an infant. Difference was that it was wartime Europe and his family had no choice but to concentrate on the most basic things(like keeping alive).

My sister slept in one as an infant in the 1970s. The parental units had no money (no sense either--topic for a different day). It used to be pretty common.

Stackable cribs:

reynoldstx.com/store/items/bunkie-4-unit-stackable-crib

e64V2.jpg

STFU. :shock: WHY??? This has Emily written all over it - I can see her and a few other fundies totally cramming toddlers and preschoolers into these things.

I posted a picture in the FJ facebook page a few months back of an Ikea model apartment that had 8 beds in it.

It is probably supposed to be a cabin, but every time I visit ikea I see fundies so who knows!

Stackable cribs:

e64V2.jpg

Good heavens. It reminds me of the stackable metal kennels you put dogs in at the vet. All they need to do is set up a water bottle and fill it with milk.

The kids looked photoshopped. :? These cribs remind me of the ones they use at overcrowded orphanages. So what are the fundies going to use the cribs for? Storing babies while they're fellowshipping?

ETA: on a closer inspection, I think they are dolls.

Stackable cribs:

e64V2.jpg

The gosselins could have used something like this. At least your kid will never climb out of its crib... :-/

At least your kid will never climb out of its crib... :-/

That was my first thought - that these are probably used for day care centres, and that I sure hope they only ever put newborns in the top ones.

Archived