IGNORED

Facts of Life Survivor?

Sweetpea1

Anyone else see this?

Apparently, Lisa Whelchel (aka the fundie who uses tabasco sauce as a punishment) is going to be on the next season of Survivor. I'm debating if I should actually watch that season.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/celebritology/post/blair-from-facts-of-life-aka-lisa-whelchel-will-compete-on-survivor-philippines/2012/08/20/075eca28-eaf7-11e1-9ddc-340d5efb1e9c_blog.html?wprss=rss_entertainment

I never could get into Survivor...too much contrived drama. My mom tried to do the Tabasco sauce punishment on me once and it totally backfired. I said, "That was good, can I have some more?"

I never could get into Survivor...too much contrived drama. My mom tried to do the Tabasco sauce punishment on me once and it totally backfired. I said, "That was good, can I have some more?"

My parents never tried it a a punishment, but they did try a chili-based nail coating to get me to stop sucking my thumb. Didn't work.

I'll admit, I'll probably watch to see if Lisa tries to preach to people on the show.

In which case, she won't last long. I can see the cast getting irritated and ganging up on her.

Archived