IGNORED

The L Word

Maude

Just curious if there are any other L Word fans on FJ. My favourite character is definitely Alice, but Shane is up there too.

I was so all over the L-Word circa 2005! :lol: I haven't watched the show for years...might be about time to dig out my old DVDs! My favorite character was Shane.

And I was *shocked* when Dana died-- so did not see that coming!

The scene where it happened had me in tears.

I think Jenny killed herself/purposely fell. What do you think?

I just spent time with my Mother, and a conversation I NEVER in my life expected to have with her, occurred when she brought up (out of the blue) the latest season of Then Real L word and what the characters were up to.

:shock:

I loved the L Word, and I of course have all of the seasons on DVD. The city I used to live in had one lesbian bar.. named L Word.. I played pool, softball, any team they had I was on it. God I miss it. Back on topic (kinda) that is how my mom figured out I am gay. My aunt told her that the jersey I had on in a facebook pic was the name of a lesbian show. BTW my aunt only knew that because my cousin came home years ago with her head shaved and did a dramatic coming out moment. After that, my aunt apparantly watched the L Word. Made it easier on me, I suppose :)

I watched the first season of the Real L, and haven't kept up since. I was of course disappointed in the way the L Word left (really? Jenny dies and we all ASSume who killed her?) but I wanted another show so badly that I watched the first season of the Real L. Eh. I'll just watch netflix.

Archived