IGNORED

In which I totally predict a stinking lousewife blog post

lilah

On annother forum I read about the first openly gay general, Gen. Tammy Smith. My first thought was "Yay." and then " I am so glad she can live openly without fear of being kicked of the army after all her years of service" and finally third thought was "I bet will make the Stinking housefrau cranky!"

yup! http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/201 ... g-lesbian/

Oh and you stupid twit, no scare quotes around the word "Wife" because you know in DC they have marriage equality, something that makes bigots like you go screaming for the hills.

Tracey and Tammy look like sisters, or perhaps brothers.
:roll:

What a filthy bag of hate the TH is.

Any woman, by the way, who calls another woman her “wife†is living in a fantasy world. I could understand this if she was ten years old and playing dress up with a friend. But such clinical delusions in an adult should automatically disqualify her from leadership in a supermarket or a gift shop, let alone a branch of the military.

She revels in hatred. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sure, because no straight married couple has ever, ever been mistaken for siblings before..........

Her main problem with same-sex marriage seems to be that it destroys words? I never knew someone could get so upset about the meaning of a word! Also she said that "husband means wife" and "wife means husband." Now I'm a bit confused by that, because that seems to be for same-sex marriage, meaning it doesn't matter whether you're a husband or a wife, what matters is that you are somebody's spouse.

Basically she seems like a horrible woman who is full of hatred. (I have never come across her blog before.)

A particularly snide, nasty remark. But why am I surprised?

Regarding the comments; any bets on how many spent even one minute in the military?

Her main problem with same-sex marriage seems to be that it destroys words? I never knew someone could get so upset about the meaning of a word! Also she said that "husband means wife" and "wife means husband." Now I'm a bit confused by that, because that seems to be for same-sex marriage, meaning it doesn't matter whether you're a husband or a wife, what matters is that you are somebody's spouse.

Basically she seems like a horrible woman who is full of hatred. (I have never come across her blog before.)

Like the word marriage always meant the same thing :roll: If you're a woman married to a woman, she's your wife, and your her wife. Anyone w ith half a brain can understand that. This level of hatred is pretty much average for the stinking lousewife. It's when you can't think of anything logical to say that you attack peoples' looks and make arguments that don't even pretend to make any sense.

As far as I know, a wife is a married woman, and a husband is a married man. It doesnt matter what gender they are married to.

If thats all she has to complain about when it comes to same sex couples, then shes making a big deal out of nothing. When it comes to love, it shouldnt matter what combination of genitals are involved.

"They are not sisters or brothers, but two unrelated women who admit to all the world that they engage in perverted acts in private and that they reject men as suitable mates."

Sex between a married couple in the privacy of their home isnt a perverted act (even if it is between two women), its the least perverted sexual act I can think of, and even if their bedroom acts involved whips, chains, farm animals and chocolate sauce and between 15 other people, its not like its any of her business. Its not like theyre doing it right in front of her.

"Why would a normal man want to refer to himself as a “husband†if the same word commonly refers to a homosexual in a relationship with another man? Even if a normal man did not consciously object to the implication, he probably would feel intuitive reservations. Marriage would not have the same meaning as before."

What??? It doesnt. Even if gay marriage is legal, a husband will still be a man who is married, whether its to a man, woman or someone who doesnt identify as either. All that comment seems to be about, is men being so insecure of their sexuality, they dont want anyone to think theres any chance they might be gay.

From the comments

Izzy writes:

The United States Army has become a laughing stock.

Oh, Izzy gay people have been serving in the Army and other branches for a very long time. But they had to serve while they were in the closet. If the U.S. is ever attacked, I hope you don't go hiding or seek protection from the U.S. Army which you think is a laughing stock.

How do you even comment on her blog? It seems like it is always closed for comments. Which makes me think that she/he makes them up her/himself.

Any woman, by the way, who calls another woman her “wife†is living in a fantasy world. I could understand this if she was ten years old and playing dress up with a friend. But such clinical delusions in an adult should automatically disqualify her from leadership in a supermarket or a gift shop, let alone a branch of the military.

Funny, if the term "clinical delusions" applies to anyone here, it's to the Lousewife. Seriously, I can't read her rants without worrying about the solidity of her relationship with reality.

I would be willing to bet a small sum that they have dogs and are devoted to their pets, whom they take for long, brisk, restorative walks when they are not working.

Those monsters.

I think the Lousewife is most of her commenters too. She doesn't even try to disguise her writing style. She's just gibbering to herself.

From the comments

Oh, Izzy gay people have been serving in the Army and other branches for a very long time. But they had to serve while they were in the closet. If the U.S. is ever attacked, I hope you don't go hiding or seek protection from the U.S. Army which you think is a laughing stock.

I know some one who is gay and a brigadier general in the Army. They are just not out to the army yet , they are too used to don't ask don't tell to be comfortable coming out yet.

One of her commenters complains about women in the military and (hetero) sexual fraternization in the military, and how all this (women, blacks, gays, lesbians) makes the military no place for white christian men. Seems like more lesbians in the service would lead to less sexual fraternization with men, and solve much of the commenter's worry. But I suspect Laura's leg-humpers would rather dress up in vintage military costumes and play-act than put themselves in harm's way by enlisting.

From the comments

There's an account in Randy Shilt's magnificent book Conduct Unbecoming: Gays, Lesbians and the US Military about an aide to General Eisenhower during World War II. Some pressure had been put on Ike to root any lesbians out of the Army. He went to his aide and said that she should write the names of all the lesbians in the unit on a sheet of paper. She told General Eisenhower that she could do that, but he needed to realize that her name would be at the top of the list. Ike abandoned the idea of rooting out the lesbians.

Randy Shit's

I don't usually like to point out typos, but I just can't resist.

I think I dated a bunch of those! :D

Hope you don't mind, PennySycamore. I think Martin Vanderhof would approve. ;)

I don't usually like to point out typos, but I just can't resist.

I think I dated a bunch of those! :D

Hope you don't mind, PennySycamore. I think Martin Vanderhof would approve. ;)

Thanks for pointing that out, thoughtful! I fixed it in the original, but my riffle is preserved for posterity in your quote.

As to randy shits, I dated a few of those myself!

And, yep, Martin Vanderhof would definitely approve,

How do you even comment on her blog? It seems like it is always closed for comments. Which makes me think that she/he makes them up her/himself.

I commented on a blog once. In order to do it, you have to e-mail her.

If you wish to comment on anything at this site, please write to Laura Wood at thinkinghousewife@msn.com.

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/new-page/

Thanks for pointing that out, thoughtful! I fixed it in the original, but my riffle is preserved for posterity in your quote.

As to randy shits, I dated a few of those myself!

And, yep, Martin Vanderhof would definitely approve,

:D

Husband = Male spouse

Wife = Female spouse

Is it really THAT difficult to understand?

When your brain is as fried by hate as Lousewife's, yes. Yes it is.

The US military has become a laughing stock

Nope...actually, most of us from countries where who you love isn't something we give two fucks about are still wondering why you guys put so much stock in it.

Archived