IGNORED

The worst Christian of the year award goes to a republican.

doggie

I call for legislation requiring that anyone who wishes to run for public office must take and

pass a test which shows they fully understand and can follow the term separation of church and state.

Here is what it does NOT mean: no religion shall be taken into account in our laws unless it is my

christian religion.

Also, if this fellow really believes gays should be killed he ought to stand behind his convictions and

do the deed himself. Somehow I don't see that happening. It would take balls. Crazy, horrific balls,

but balls nonetheless.

They do have to take an oath to uphold the constitution. I lo e how these idiots want death but always want someone else to do it. They are like petty tyrants that get someone else to do the dirty work so they have a a clear mind. I love how they think god won't know.

I call for legislation requiring that anyone who wishes to run for public office must take and

pass a test which shows they fully understand and can follow the term separation of church and state.

Here is what it does NOT mean: no religion shall be taken into account in our laws unless it is my

christian religion.

:text-yeahthat:

Archived