IGNORED

The Great Chick-fil-A Snake Oil "Faith" Hustle

doggie

I asked you to answer everybody's questions, not just mine. Reading comprehension much? :lol:

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the majority isn't always right? Wow, that is really funny since this whole thread has been about convincing me that since times has changed and more people agree than not that maybe gay marriage isn't so bad after all. Why does the majority work for one cause and not for the other?

Silly scarygirl. Dont't you see that the majority argument works when the majority agrees with their point. But if the majority disagrees with their point then they suddenly become a bad gauge. I've seen this same thing here many times over. They also like to use the troll argument for those that they can't convince to change their minds and agree with them.

No, I answered the question concerning verses about beating children more than once. Go find them,

Yes, you said you were against beating...you did not address the fact that the Bible advocates it.

You also ignored the question about Leviticus.

Silly scarygirl. Dont't you see that the majority argument works when the majority agrees with their point. But if the majority disagrees with their point then they suddenly become a bad gauge. I've seen this same thing here many times over. They also like to use the troll argument for those that they can't convince to change their minds and agree with them.

So because we don't agree with conservative Christians we're mean trolls? Lol. :lol: Aren't you just the sweetest, darling?

So the majority isn't always right? Wow, that is really funny since this whole thread has been about convincing me that since times has changed and more people agree than not that maybe gay marriage isn't so bad after all. Why does the majority work for one cause and not for the other?

This whole thread? I don't think so.

In fact, I challenge you to find anyone who has posted that you need to approve of same-sex marriage because the majority is for it.

I don't think anyone has even claimed that the majority is for it!

Already answered and said that comparing adults to children is ridiculous. This is just the famous FJ tactic of repeating a question over and over and over because you didn't like the answer. Done answering it.

But if it deters bad behavior, why is it wrong?

Why are you on FJ, then? Are you trying to proove a point?

I mentioned this in an earlier thread somewhere. Mostly it's just entertainment. I have worked in many different jobs with a huge variety of people from various beliefs and backgrounds and I have never come across a group like this. It's kind of like how many here fundie watch or watch the daggers using the train wreck analogy. I feel the same way here, it's like a train wreck and I just can't stop myself from looking.

I asked you to answer everybody's questions, not just mine. Reading comprehension much? :lol:

Do you care to address this? You made that post in April which was just 4 months ago.

**tap tap. Is this thing on?** 2 post, 4 months apart, 2 different stories. Which is true?

But if it deters bad behavior, why is it wrong?

Did you go to the SOTDRT and you can't read? Done answering this.

Did you go to the SOTDRT and you can't read? Done answering this.

I went to evil public school actually. It would be quite hard to type if I couldn't read. You said it's wrong because we don't give adults disciplinary authority over other adults. Except, you know, when we do. The housing staff at my school has disciplinary authority over students who live in the dorms. Correctional officers have authority over inmates. Some people believe husbands have authority over wives.

**tap tap. Is this thing on?** 2 post, 4 months apart, 2 different stories. Which is true?

Because prior to having children they had stated that they would spank. We talked about it again about a month ago and they said they are still deciding.

I went to evil public school actually. It would be quite hard to type if I couldn't read. You said it's wrong because we don't give adults disciplinary authority over other adults. Except, you know, when we do. The housing staff at my school has disciplinary authority over students who live in the dorms. Correctional officers have authority over inmates. Some people believe husbands have authority over wives.

And I somehow doubt people in those positions could legally spank or spank without risking a lawsuit. The same can not be said for parents spanking children.

Because prior to having children they had stated that they would spank. We talked about it again about a month ago and they said they are still deciding.

Thank god for small favors. Maybe they'll decide they love their child too much to be violent with her (or allow you to be).

The reason I asked if "Reading comprehension" was because you thought by just answering my questions, you would get off the hook for not answering others. Can you please answer questions that everybody else has asked of you?

Thank god for small favors. Maybe they'll decide they love their child too much to be violent with her (or allow you to be).

Whatever they decide is fine and has always been fine with me. I'm just glad it is their decision and not anyone else's.

And I somehow doubt people in those positions could legally spank or spank without risking a lawsuit. The same can not be said for parents spanking children.

And there goes the point, sailing clear over your head.

I was curious so began looking up spanking laws in various states. In some it is restricted to parents. So before granny begins dishing out spankings, she needs to check to see what her state law says.

The reason I asked if "Reading comprehension" was because you thought by just answering my questions, you would get off the hook for not answering others. Can you please answer questions that everybody else has asked of you?

And there goes the point, sailing clear over your head.

No, I know what kind of point you are trying to make and it is ridiculous and doesn't deserve any answer actually.

Archived