IGNORED

TV snobs (I are/not one)

MamaJunebug

I'm a huge snob but I have my embarrassing guilty pleasures. (They are not the same ones other people usually have. Like Duggars haahaha.)

My boyfriend and I have just discovered the American show "Storage Wars" and we are addicted...it's embarrassing. Other than that I don't watch much reality and I don't understand when people are talking about Big Brother or the dance shows or whatever is on.

I actually barely watch any TV and when I say I watch these shows, all is online. I also watch one sitcom but that's it. I used to like dramas in high school like "House" and a few others but I got bored of all of them.

I make a rule that to watch rubbish, I have to be exercising, so I watch them all at the gym.

Loved "1900 House," watched it on DVD. It was a reality show, but halfway to a documentary really, the idea was to explore the period and how it differs from now, not to just to make the family fight.

I love the various House programs. I think Manor House is my favorite.

I watch a variety of TV that ranges from serious documentaries to Teen Mom so all over the spectrum. Since I rarely work I find after my son goes to bed that I watch a lot of TV and sometimes put it on just for background noise since I don't hear much adult conversation during an average day. I especially like house hunters international for background noise because I can look up and dream about perhaps one day getting to live in another country or at least doing more traveling. I know it's all fake but so many shows on TV are fake and it entertains me.

Archived