IGNORED

Zack Bates and Sarah Reith Courtship Kaput

NJMom

His parents used to spell it Zak too. The whole family did. I'm thinking they may have changed it to look more like your average spelling.

Anyway, it seems people think I was really rude for posting this, but I wasn't trying to be. I just figured since they're going public it didn't really matter

since they'll be scrutinized quite closely from now on.

I did use to be friends with them, but that ended a few years ago and I won't go into detail about it.

Allison is also my pen name.

Details or it never happened! :mrgreen:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Details or it never happened! :mrgreen:

Friendly bunch here, aren't we. :lol:

I don't actually want details (I'd like to think personal relationships are private) but I agree with Exotic Familiarity, without details nobody is going to believe you.

His parents are now spelling it Zach.

I have known plenty of people who have had different nicknames as they have grown up. For example my friend Kathryn who was Katie as a child, Kathy as a teen and is now known as Kate. I have never known anyone who has always used the same name but has spelt it three ways.

Considering they called their girl Michaela than changed it to Michael due to stinginess and now spell it Michal or something (their explanation was nuts!), I wouldn't put it past them to change the spelling of a name or just plain not know how to spell it.

Actually now I think about it I was in primary school with an Abigail who was variously Abby, Abbie or Abbi because she couldn't decide.

I think its kind of Pathetic that they can't even decide on how to spell their childrens names properly. :roll:

Re: Allison78

Got to love it when the FundyNewbieTrolls keep signing up with publicly viewable email addresses comprised of... their full name. Overshare, much?

Can't imagine she would be good "friends" with any of them, given that she is 10 years older than any of the Bates children and significantly younger than the parents.

Maybe she meant to say she's BFFs with Baylee?!? :lol: :doh:

Yeah, you might want to make your e-mail private. After you do that would you mind sharing how you found FJ? I was going to say something else but I don't feel like wasting my time because I am still not convinced this is true (and please don't try to convince me, it is best not to air private family drama all over the internet) and you seem to see nothing wrong with what you did. I won't try to convince you except to say the Bible doesn't look to fondly on gossip.

Oh, to me it looks like some uber-christian who'd like to be friends with the Bateses just needed some attention. Google's our friend.

Dammit, I've been here over a year and I STILL never think to check the profile to see if the email address is visible. Bad Lucy, to the prayer closet.

Mrs. Jepson is a cunt of the highest order. And I don't mean that in the good way.

What a bitch.

She also refers to her children as "arrows". She wrote a mother's day post and said "Arrow number 3 got me this, arrow number 4 got me that" :shock: I mean, if you don't want to share your children's names on the internet, at least call them by a nickname or an initial or something.

Allison is also my pen name.

So Zach is "Zak"?

I guess that makes sense since Alisson/Allison can't even spell her own "pen name" correctly. :roll:

What a bitch.

She also refers to her children as "arrows". She wrote a mother's day post and said "Arrow number 3 got me this, arrow number 4 got me that" :shock: I mean, if you don't want to share your children's names on the internet, at least call them by a nickname or an initial or something.

You should see her picture of attachment parenting the girls when they were toddlers. They should have been exploring the world and not being strapped to mom all the freaking time.

packs.jpg

What a bitch.

She's given us a little shout-out. theshelteredplaceDOTblogspot.co.uk/

You are one fucking twisted sister Mrs. Jepson. :greetings-wavingyellow: And you can't spell worth a shit, naturally you are one of those dolts who is homeschooling in spite of being unable to use a dictionary. My suggestion, get a big dict and use it. And stop with the emotional blackmailing of those girls. You don't need to reinforce their abandonment issues.

You should see her picture of attachment parenting the girls when they were toddlers. They should have been exploring the world and not being strapped to mom all the freaking time.

packs.jpg

I'll kind of give her a pass for that because I can see she's trying to bond with her adopted daughters the same way she bonded with her other kids. It beats "sit time" with the implement of correction :roll: But that picture does not look comfortable for anyone involved.

She's given us a little shout-out. theshelteredplaceDOTblogspot.co.uk/

WOW. The fundies have spoken. FJ PROVES THAT THE LORD EXISTS. You think he might see fit to reveal himself to us in that case? :pray:

:(

WOW. The fundies have spoken. FJ PROVES THAT THE LORD EXISTS. You think he might see fit to reveal himself to us in that case? :pray:

You know, I was almost sure I felt a presence when I read that...but it turned out to be my cat coming into the room very quietly.

Yeah, you might want to make your e-mail private. After you do that would you mind sharing how you found FJ? I was going to say something else but I don't feel like wasting my time because I am still not convinced this is true (and please don't try to convince me, it is best not to air private family drama all over the internet) and you seem to see nothing wrong with what you did. I won't try to convince you except to say the Bible doesn't look to fondly on gossip.

I found FJ because I was doing research on Zack and Sarah Reith.

Re: Allison78

Got to love it when the FundyNewbieTrolls keep signing up with publicly viewable email addresses comprised of... their full name. Overshare, much?

Can't imagine she would be good "friends" with any of them, given that she is 10 years older than any of the Bates children and significantly younger than the parents.

Maybe she meant to say she's BFFs with Baylee?!? :lol: :doh:

This is the first time I signed up. And I'm not 10 years older than the Bates kids. I used to play with some of their children.

One more post and I won't come again. I didn't mean to start controversy here.

I probably shouldn't have said anything about the Zak and Jana incident and

since no one believes me it's all for the better. :whistle:

Oh, to me it looks like some uber-christian who'd like to be friends with the Bateses just needed some attention. Google's our friend.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

One more post and I won't come again. I didn't mean to start controversy here.

I probably shouldn't have said anything about the Zak and Jana incident and

since no one believes me it's all for the better. :whistle:

Bye now!

I don't get how pathetic a person must be to pretend to be friends with the Bates family on a blog that snarks about them. They aren't wonderful, in fact they are pretty awful people in so many ways. If I was friends with their family I'd keep it a secret... even online with no hints towards my real identity!

I assume that these people who come on with one little bit of insider info are actually people who run into them in public. This one could have been the waitress at the restaurant that the Bates called JimBob from, heard the convo, and decided to blab a few years later and then made up the bit about JB calling back a few days later because there was never a courtship. It would be more believable and more interesting (How did the kids behave? What did they order? Did Lawson pay? Did they leave a tip or a tract?) if they would just tell the truth (BTW, I do not know if Alison was the waitress, that was just a logical "how someone would run into the Bates" in this situation).

The story sounds plausible to me, simply because it seems to fit personalities, Kelly (Jo) seems to think that any fundie lady would be lucky to have Zack, why not Janna? They also seem like the type that would celebrate something before it actually happened.

This is the first time I signed up. And I'm not 10 years older than the Bates kids. I used to play with some of their children.

Well if you graduated highschool in 1996 and you were born in 1978, my math says you're a good chunk older than the Bates kids. If you weren't born in 78, then that is quite the coincky-dink that you chose '78' as part of your username here, whilst sure enough in the real world there is someone with your exact (and quite unusual) name who was born in 1978 and has a huge web-footprint.

Why don't you go see if Bayley will let you play in her sandbox now.

The e-mail address she was using earlier linked to a livejournal account which had her date of birth listed as 1989 when I googled it. Of course it's possible she has a fake livejournal, but it had been in use for at least a couple of years.

And on that note I just looked up the livejournal again, and the date of birth is now 1994. I swear it was 1989 earlier today.

Alllllisssson is a lying attention-craving troll and couldn't even stick a good flounce. Oh well.

Mrs. Jepsen is the very exact reason that I am leery of international and even interracial adoption. Those kids are like rescued puppies to her, and they're her trophies. She's racist in the most condescending way and that's not as benign as everyone likes to think it is.

Archived