IGNORED

Zack Bates and Sarah Reith Courtship Kaput

NJMom

Alllllisssson is a lying attention-craving troll and couldn't even stick a good flounce. Oh well.

Mrs. Jepsen is the very exact reason that I am leery of international and even interracial adoption. Those kids are like rescued puppies to her, and they're her trophies. She's racist in the most condescending way and that's not as benign as everyone likes to think it is.

This.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From doing a bit of research I am inclined to at least believe she may have been in some sort of fundie circle with the Bates. I too have come across birthdates saying '89 and '94. Either way I think its clear we're dealing with a Stay At Home Daughter with free Internet rein.

I hope you, Alisson or whoever you want to be called, can make the most of your life and realise you can indeed do anything you choose and don't have to be a stay at home daughter waiting for a mythical prince who is more man-child to make you pop out baby after baby! All the best!

You should see her picture of attachment parenting the girls when they were toddlers. They should have been exploring the world and not being strapped to mom all the freaking time.

packs.jpg

Who the hell decorated that damn kitchen? It looks so "sweet" a person could get diabetes just by looking in. Ugh.

The story sounds plausible to me, simply because it seems to fit personalities, Kelly (Jo) seems to think that any fundie lady would be lucky to have Zack, why not Janna? They also seem like the type that would celebrate something before it actually happened.

To be fair, she's his mom. She is entitled to think that and something would be wrong with her if she didn't. Jmho.

I'll kind of give her a pass for that because I can see she's trying to bond with her adopted daughters the same way she bonded with her other kids. It beats "sit time" with the implement of correction :roll: But that picture does not look comfortable for anyone involved.

I understand that she wants to bond with them but the children and the mom dont look comfortable. And, she could have hurt herself or her children doing that. Why not bond with one for an hour then bond with the other for an hour. Let the other one explore the world for a while. Or, lead the other one around by the hand and try to get them to help you with your work. If you are cleaning, give them a clean rag and let them rub an are of the table. They were old enough to do that.

Archived