• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Bethella

Future Spawning: Upcoming Babies 8

mango_fandango

Nah that's OK, didn't seem terse! I didn't know about that. I do know there was some controversy over him getting help for his Art A-Level, although I'm not sure what the actual outcome was.

ILoveJellybeans

Its strange to think that people do hold their kids back a year quite commonly, especially for a thing like sports, although I guess in America, school sports seem to be a bigger thing. Here in the UK it is pretty much accepted that you start in Reception class the September you turn 4. I think two kids in my class when I was in primary school were held back a year, they started in Reception with the rest of us, but then when they were in about year 5 (aged about 10) they moved up to year 6 and then throughout the rest of school they were always the year above us, but it wasn't because they were really super smart, one was average and one really struggled with school work (always thought she should have stayed where she was) but I never actually knew why or realised they were a bit older than us.

Half days of preschool are free here, for children aged 3-4 years, from 2 years for low income families.

mango_fandango

I was only in Reception for the summer term, having spent five terms at nursery. I was a summer baby so I turned five that term. I could already read though so I wasn’t at a huge disadvantage. I then went up to year 1 with everyone else, managed to do pretty well at school. 

JermajestyDuggar

Sharia Hale posted this picture of her daughter Clara and two girl cousins that were all born within 3 months of eachother. Do we know if they are all Buckinghale babies? They look alike to me. The other two girls are Ellie and Jane. 

IMG_5508.PNG

justmy2cents

Courtney Rogers replied to a comment on her Instagram that she is due in the first part of June.

anjulibai
15 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Courtney Rogers replied to a comment on her Instagram that she is due in the first part of June.

Damn, only 13 months between this baby and Calena. Callie will be a month shy of 5 at that point - 6 children under the age of 5. How does Courtney do it? 

SolomonFundy
3 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Damn, only 13 months between this baby and Calena. Callie will be a month shy of 5 at that point - 6 children under the age of 5. How does Courtney do it? 

And the 6 under the age of 5 excludes at least one miscarriage. Factoring in losses and the twins, she's easily managing a baby per year. She really hasn't lost any steam. If memory serves, all of her "Irish twin" births were premature to some degree, and every 15+ month gap has been the result of a miscarriage. 12-14 months seems to be her natural average interval, which means she technically hasn't slowed down despite being in her 30's. She'll be pregnant again by October next year.

It boggles the mind.

fundiefan

She's due in June?

She announced at the end of September.

Was all the non fertilizing sperm even dead at that point?

Fundie baby making obsessions are one of the biggest mysteries of my world. 

Jana814

How many kids does Courtney have?  

fundiefan
1 hour ago, Jana814 said:

How many kids does Courtney have?  

anjulibai
8 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

And the 6 under the age of 5 excludes at least one miscarriage. Factoring in losses and the twins, she's easily managing a baby per year. She really hasn't lost any steam. If memory serves, all of her "Irish twin" births were premature to some degree, and every 15+ month gap has been the result of a miscarriage. 12-14 months seems to be her natural average interval, which means she technically hasn't slowed down despite being in her 30's. She'll be pregnant again by October next year.

It boggles the mind.

Yup. I guess she can restart her "tradition" of having a baby wear that same Thanksgiving bib each year. 

If she keeps this rate up, she could end up giving Michelle and Kelly a run for their money. Especially if she has another set of twins (possible since Colt and Case are fraternal).