IGNORED

Trump 21: Tweeting Us Into the Apocalypse

Destiny

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

For every action there is an equal and opposite tweet

Donnie listen to me carefully and I'll use words you can understand. The internet is 4 ev r

3 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Donnie listen to me carefully and I'll use words you can understand. The internet is 4 ev r

Nah, he'll say it's fake news made up by the failing mainstream media. He's such a tool.

35 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

For every action there is an equal and opposite tweet

He's been tweeting so much for so many years, while flip-flopping on every topic, that there's an opposite (past) tweet available to contradict any current tweet.

So is anyone else singing Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust", then asking, "Who's next"?

Maybe that should be Trump's new theme song.

2 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

So is anyone else singing Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust", then asking, "Who's next"?

Spoiler

download.jpg.3b91a0c5b3024abbe5128a708642815f.jpg

Cover of The Who's album Who's Next. Working in a Trump White House is a pissing contest after all.

The TT administration is like Survivor.  Wonder who will get voted off the island next?  Sessions?  Bannon?  

3 minutes ago, PsyD2013 said:

The TT administration is like Survivor.  Wonder who will get voted off the island next?  Sessions?  Bannon?  

There have been some rumblings that Sessions will be shifted to lead the Department of Homeland Security (the new Chief of Staff's old position).  My guess is so Trump can appoint an Attorney General who votes the "right" way (and doesn't recuse himself).

Sean Hannity is interviewing Reince Priebus, who states he'll always be on Team Trump.  He didn't say he stepped down because of a family issue or another job offer; in fact, he didn't really say why he did it.  Priebus thinks that Russia and "other stuff" are just distractions for the President.  Trump "pressing the reset button" isn't a bad thing, he claims, because D. C. is a "tiny bubble" that is very different from the rest of the country.  Both Hannity and Priebus are disappointed in Republicans who aren't voting the correct way (targeting Murkowski, Collins, and McCain, who all voted no last night/this morning).  They both complained about the slow pace of Cabinet nominations, but Priebus thinks Trump remains popular (!) because he's not getting blamed for the slow pace -- Congress is to blame.  Priebus called Trump genuine, caring, funny, and said he was doing a great job (or some version of that) several times.   

Geraldo Rivera said he would have been a lot tougher had he been interviewing Priebus.  Larry Elder (radio show guy) said Obama had five (!) Chiefs of Staff, which is way worse than Trump's two.**  Gregg Jarrett (Fox News guy) said that Priebus "didn't have the power" to properly serve.  Corey Lewendowski said that Trump needed a "fresh start," and claimed Trump worked twenty hours a day, seven days a week.  Matt Schlapp (conservative lobbyist)  said that Trump's job requires him to have a "sheriff mentality."

I certainly hope Priebus is meeting with Spicer, Flynn, Comey, and an adult beverage of their choice.  They could make their own version of the First Wives' Club.  The First Cabinet's Club.

**Rahm Emanuel resigned to run for mayor of Chicago, Jack Lew became that Secretary of the Treasury who has the horrible signature

(for those FJers who aren't busy next week, Tucker Carlson just got back from Central America.  Starting Monday, he'll be airing how he combatted MS-13 while there.  IMO, Carlson couldn't combat a ladybug).

Hold on, just flipped over to CNN and Wolf Blitzer also interviewed Priebus.  Wolf was tougher with his questions, and Priebus wouldn't answer because he wanted to "honor the President."  I honestly do not get the level of loyalty by people who Trump discarded.

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Not long.  It like the White House is playing a weird version of And Then There Were None, except instead of being killed, they are being replaced. Pretty soon none of the originals will be left. 

Firing Sessions might be the spark that lights a fire under the GOP, though. 

He can't fire Sessions without republicans going crazy because many of them truly like Sessions and he was "one of them."   He will just keep up pressure on Sessions publicly until he can't take it and resigns (which even though he's a racist piece of shit and is doing horrible things with DoJ, I hope he doesn't do).

I heard from a birdie that some people think DJT will move Sessions into Kelly's old position at Homeland Security and put someone new at AG.   I have some doubts about them confirming another AG anytime soon though.

Do you wonder if Trump could like have something on them? That's the only thing I can think of as to why they would support him. Also I was in Philly today and realized it was a full year since Hillary Clinton accepted the nomination so I cried for a few seconds because it was such a different feeling, like a feeling of hope back then. This week was just the toughest I personally think so far in the administration.

Seth Abramson said Priebus and Spicer must be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. I think it's probably a combination of that and blackmail.

I found this tidbit on twitter.

So the West Wing has a fly problem? Not surprising with all that crap in the White House and that giant piece of orange shit in the Oval Office.

On 27/07/2017 at 3:29 AM, fraurosena said:

The presidunce has no idea that there is supposed to be a separation of state and religion.

And WTF with that camera emoji...?

The link is to a video.  So that emoji is maybe the one explainable thing he's done this week.

Wow. If this is true, then the presidunce is truly a coward. What an ass (the appendage, not the animal. I don't want to offend the animal!).

So true... and so scary.

Reince Priebus pretends  he resigned and there's no hard feelings 

9 hours ago, fraurosena said:

So the West Wing has a fly vermin problem? Not surprising with all that crap in the White House and that giant piece of orange shit in the Oval Office.

Fixed it for you.

Look out!  Trump is angry and tweeting!

Republican Senate must get rid of 60 vote NOW! It is killing the R Party, allows 8 Dems to control country. 200 Bills sit in Senate. A JOKE!

He wants to change the rules to suit him.  Instead of having 60 (out of 100) votes to pass something, he wants to change it to a simple majority -- 51.  Those darn Democrats keep messing stuff up, so bills aren't getting passed.  And there's no nuclear option (what was used to elect Gorsuch to the Supreme Court) for legislation.

Two things:

• The presidunce tells his alt-right friends that he's firing someone, and who he's replacing that person with long before he tells the person he's firing, and/or
  • Scaramucci implied that Priebus was a leaker, and that is why he was fired. Well, if he was, he certainly wasn't the only one.

By the time Trump tweeted, Priebus’s ouster was old news on the Trump Internet

Spoiler

, President Trump tweeted that he had a new chief of staff. Reince Priebus was out; the current Homeland Security Secretary John F. Kelly would take his place, the president said. For much of Politics Twitter, it was a surprising announcement, though not unexpected. It followed some intense infighting among the White House staff and some particularly vulgar commentary from the White House’s new communications chief, directed at Priebus.

[presidunce tweet]

But the most devoted members of the Trump-supporting Internet were less surprised. Because at 3:29 p.m., Mike Cernovich tweeted this:

n a Periscope broadcast from a local mall, Cernovich took credit for scooping the mainstream media on the story. “Yet again, my journalism is confirmed,” he said. “How many more big stories do I gotta break before they quit throwing shade at Mike Cernovich?”

But Cernovich has previously gotten a high-profile scoop from a White House-connected source. In April, he first reported that former national security adviser Susan E. Rice had requested information on Americans connected to the Trump campaign who were mentioned in  foreign surveillance intelligence reports, news that many conservatives and Trump supporters treated as a huge “smoking gun” story (a characterization that, my colleagues explained, isn’t quite right).  In any case, that story prompted one of Trump’s sons to say that Cernovich should win a Pulitzer:

Whenever a Trump Internet personality like Cernovich appears to scoop the mainstream press, there’s an immediate, jarring juxtaposition that follows. Yes, Cernovich accurately tweeted that Priebus was out just before it was officially announced, and ahead of any mainstream reports about that particular development. He has also helped publicize the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, which has absolutely no basis in actual facts. This matters a great deal to understanding Cernovich’s world, but it doesn’t really hurt Cernovich with his core followers: Cernovich regularly inverts any mainstream questions about his reliability into proof for his primary audience that he must be on to something. If mainstream reporters are trying to question his credibility, the logic goes, it must be because they’re scared of the competition.

And that’s exactly what Alex Jones said in a Facebook video posted shortly after Trump’s announcement. Infowars is also claiming a partial scoop on the Preibus exit, something they were writing about days ago:

And a third point to note:

• This is really devious and incredibly insidious. In this furtive and indirect way the administration is attempting to legitimize creepy alt-right conspiracy theorist websites as actual, factual and reliable news sources. I find that rather disquieting.

Tangerine Twitler's tantrumming today. 

I guess nobody told him there is no new HealthCare Bill. Or does he think a memo with less than 10 bullet points suffices?

And bailouts for members of Congress? WTF does that even mean? Or did he just put that in there because he thinks it sounds smart and decisive?

18 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Someone will create a hilarious Broadway play about this administration one day.

12 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Seth Abramson said Priebus and Spicer must be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. I think it's probably a combination of that and blackmail.

I found this tidbit on twitter.

So the West Wing has a fly problem? Not surprising with all that crap in the White House and that giant piece of orange shit in the Oval Office.

He's Lord of the Flies.

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Tangerine Twitler's tantrumming today. 

I guess nobody told him there is no new HealthCare Bill. Or does he think a memo with less than 10 bullet points suffices?

And bailouts for members of Congress? WTF does that even mean? Or did he just put that in there because he thinks it sounds smart and decisive?

Why isn't he on the golf course where he belongs? Has congress interfered with his ability to joyfully golf all  weekend? Hell to pay!

Which bailouts for the members of congress is the supreme leader talking about?

12 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Which bailouts for the members of congress is the supreme leader talking about?

Maybe the bailouts from unemployment that they keep getting when idiots keep voting them back into office? No, honestly this is probably just an example of him mixing two messages together. Maybe he was distracted this morning while he watch Faux News. Probably by Chris Christie outside the window of his suite waving his hands and screaming "Me, me, me! Make Me AG!"

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived