IGNORED

Say It Ain't So: Ladies Are Buying Small Wasps Nests to Put in Their Vaginas to Increase Tightness

MarblesMom

So there is this:  http://www.bet.com/lifestyle/2017/06/06/gyns-warn--don-t-put-wasps-nests-in-your-vagina.html

"It's not every day that a piece of medical advice takes your breath away, but here is one that definitely does: doctor's are warning women to abstain from putting wasps nests in their vaginas."

I have no idea if BET is alternative news or not.  I snopes'd this and came up empty (and wasp-free!).

Jade eggs and/or wasps.... just no.

I just love how from time to time a fashion emerges to stuff weird things up your vajayjay. Last I remember were some stones, shilled by Gwyneth Paltrow, right? Don't people have anything better to do? I mean, I get bored, but not wasp-nest-up-my-vag bored.

Whuck? (That's WTF put into one word for people who don't read Rants from Mommyland).

This gets a huge hell no from me. 

There's only one appropriate response to this:

IMG_1650.GIF

I said it before. If it ain't my husband's penis it ain't going in my vagina.

This is crazy and potentially dangerous.  Having been stung by over 3 dozen wasps once, I don't want to ever be stung again.

Btw, BET is Black Entertainment TV and so it's not alternative news.

Wasps are evil little fuckers. Their stings really hurt. I'm allergic to wasps and have to carry an EpiPen.

@Grimalkin, that pic above looks like Kelly Bensimon either smelling something really, really  bad or being with Bethenny on Scary Island.

2 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

@Grimalkin, that pic above looks like Kelly Bensimon either smelling something really, really  bad or being with Bethenny on Scary Island.

You are correct! Kelly Bensimone on scary island. I just watched that episode again. It's just as crazy as I remember it. If you still watch RHONY there is a rumor that the next episode or two will top that one.

@Grimalkin, I saw the Scary Island episode recently, too!  Honestly, I'd much rather Kelly be on RHONY than Bethenny whom I really can't stand although I think it's better for Kelly and her girls for her not to be on the show.  

How long before Gwyneth and Goop claim this is a great idea?

"Don't steam your vagina, Gwyneth Paltrow...." 

• 1 month later...

I'm guessing the first person who thought "yeah, vaginas and wasps! That'll work!" has never been anywhere near a vagina. 

Bloody hell, I stood on a wasp last year and it really hurt for a couple of days. No way to wasps up my foof  thank you very much, crazy stuff

Archived