IGNORED

YouTuber Onision Runs Creepy Forum Where Young Teenage Girls Post Photos in Their Underwear

Antimony

This has been blowing up on other sites but I thought it was probably worth starting a thread about here especially since I know we have parents here and this guy is really popular with the 12-16 demographic.

There is an endless wealth of info on this dude.

http://heatst.com/tech/youtuber-onision-runs-creepy-forum-where-young-teenage-girls-post-photos-in-their-underwear/

But there’s another piece of his online persona that is way creepier than goofy music videos and hackneyed comedy sketches. On his OnisionSpeaks YouTube channel, he sometimes publishes videos that consist of him critiquing young girls’ bodies. In these videos, he shows pictures of real girls, some of them fully clothed but others wearing only underwear and a bra.

Onision tells the girls that they should lose or gain weight, as part of helping them attain what he says is the ideal body type so they can feel good about themselves.

While he’s nice to the fit girls, he sometimes says fat girls have “Shrek bodies.” He’ll also make comments on whether he thinks the girls suffer from anorexia based on their pictures. “I know anorexia doesn’t have a look, but if it did, it would look like this,” he commented on one girl’s photo. To an Asian girl with lots of acne, he said “Whatever, not all Asian people can be perfect.”

And a follow up: http://heatst.com/entertainment/creepy-youtuber-onision-tells-haters-to-kill-themselves-issues-takedown-notice-to-critic/

Other quick notes:

• Onision is 31
  • He met and started dating his now-wife when she was 17 (he was 25/26)
  • He has added an 18 year old girl to their relationship. He calls it a "balanced trinity"
  • He has started a religion called Sicesca (http://www.lifeofonion.com/index.php?title=Sicesca)
  • He and his wife have a 16 year old girl living with them who is not related to them in anyway. Said 16 year old was previously flirting with his wife fairly explicitly on twitter. Nobody knows why she is there. Her parents don't care.

The whole Youtubers thing never really interested me (although a lot of people my age do like that) but I went to Onision guy's channel and watched some random videos. And I mean... why is that so popular? Why do people find it entertaining? Who watches that? (I'm probably boring, but I really find no appeal in that kind of videos)

That guy seems like such a creep. I remember reading something weird about him. And in that forum imho he's exploiting insecure teenage girls who seek approval from somebody. God. I wish somebody would bring this guy down so he shuts his yt channel. He's horrible.

And I can't believe he's 31! What kind of adult does these kinds of things! Maybe I'm naive, but I always thought people mature by age 30 :P

No more youtubers for me, ever. I shall only use it for music and BBC's Sherlock edits ;)

I think most of his popularity is because he was on Youtube since the beginning so he's been on the platform for a long time.

His most recent video is, "Would Onision have a one night stand with you?"

No way to know how old the girls submitting photos are. 

I am glad Onision is getting bad press. I absolutely cannot stand Onision and think he is a scary, controlling and disgusting jerk. That whole balanced trinity is not very balanced. It is a big old mess and there are children involved in this. I cannot believe he openingly pressured Billy, the 18 year old that goes in and out of their relationship, into getting a tattoo to prove her love for them. His wife has a channel, but all it is Onision talking for Lainey. He makes my skin crawl.

He's been talked about a lot on the Drunken Peasants lately. 

On 1/6/2017 at 9:10 PM, Antimony said:

Other quick notes:

• Onision is 31
  • He met and started dating his now-wife when she was 17 (he was 25/26)
  • He has added an 18 year old girl to their relationship. He calls it a "balanced trinity"
  • He has started a religion called Sicesca (http://www.lifeofonion.com/index.php?title=Sicesca)
  • He and his wife have a 16 year old girl living with them who is not related to them in anyway. Said 16 year old was previously flirting with his wife fairly explicitly on twitter. Nobody knows why she is there. Her parents don't care.

Just wanted to add that the article said he met his wife when she was 17 and he was 27.  So a full decade between him and his wife, and now that he's getting older, he's targeting even younger women.

This guy is trash.  What's terrible is that I recognized his name as my daughter used to enjoy his videos.  Thankfully, she stopped appreciating his ideas and humor quite awhile ago.  

Archived