IGNORED

Random Duggar Leghumpers on instagram

Buzzard

What's with the "Woo pig" and "Go Hogs" stuff?

edit: and there appears to be pigs on the doors??

College football. Cause Josh is so hip and happenin' and in touch with pop culture.....

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

College football. Cause Josh is so hip and happenin' and in touch with pop culture.....

Oh! Okay, thanks. [says the puzzled canadian chick] ~ GO PIGS GO and all that then. :mrgreen:

d97e77e2523011e2bbd422000a1f9ab2_7.jpg

[ @ ] cassidyfry14 Out to dinner and mom & dad ran into some of their oldest friends. #Duggars #Jimbob #Michelle #familydinner #reunited 2d

d97e77e2523011e2bbd422000a1f9ab2_7.jpg

[ @ ] cassidyfry14 Out to dinner and mom & dad ran into some of their oldest friends. #Duggars #Jimbob #Michelle #familydinner #reunited 2d

Aww, it's just like high school. Michelle the cheerleader is the center of attention and Boob is standing off to the side.

Aww, it's just like high school. Michelle the cheerleader is the center of attention and Boob is standing off to the side.

lol. That is true.

8e78f14a53ad11e2a7ed22000a1f8f24_6.jpg

[ @ ] just_brittanie #2012memories #2012favoritememories ; getting accepted to #UofA, #newcar, #prom, #razorback #studentsection, #Texas, Meeting the #Duggars, first time having #starbucks, #graduation, #seniorpicture, last day of #highschool, #Cruise, #18baby, #seniorskipday, first time camping out for a #hogs game. 1d

Kinda sad if the duggars make your 2012 highlights...

Sooooooooooo she wants a guy who will get her pregnant every year until the sound of him unzipping his pants makes her uterus cry?

I think that the third one is photoshopped too but don't quote me on that

Oh, I'm quoting you on that. ;)

I ran an ELA and she looks to be original to the photo. My skillz tell me that the picture was probably taken with a Blackberry 9530 (AKA not a camera) and that may explain the quality or lack thereof.

Now I'm thinking over all the obscene gestures I could do if I ever had the chance to take a photo with them. I've never had to desire to bump into them anywhere, but I do now !

599635d2561411e2b23022000a1f9ad5_6.jpg

[ @ ] lexijudy #tbt Sister & I with Mrs. Michelle #Duggar. #inspiration #lovethislady 5d

[ @ ] elizabethhward @lexijudy I was like tht looks like the girl from tv! Haha then I read what you said about it how did you meet her?! 5d

[ @ ] lexijudy Haha! @elizabethhward I met her at a homeschool conference in Cincinnati. She spoke during the day, then all the kids played their instruments, then her and her husband spoke together. I was able to meet Mrs. Duggar, Josh & Anna, and the 4 older girls that are around our age the day before, and the rest of them the next day. It was awesome! 5d

[ @ ] elizabethhward @lexijudy that's so cool! 5d

I find it highly amusing that #grammarfail above met DQ at a homeschool conference! How did we miss that smuggums and the entire brood went to Cincinnati? Josie really shouldnt be out during flu season...

f87d35aa4e3611e2b38022000a9e070a_6.jpg

[ @ ] maujade #19kidsandcounting 2w

[ @ ] thelightthelove #Duggarfail! Iron that tablecloth! 3d

Ok, who did this? LOL :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

OH YEAH, BABY! Got a live one here....

http://web.stagram.com/n/duggarslovejesus/

Could it be that the duggars #1 fan copyright please has a new home? all rights reversed! please!

I'm just one HUGE fan!!!! Goal: 100 followers by then end of the month! Photo creds: www.duggarfamily.com

http://iloveduggars.com

ba6ef4105d3b11e2816b22000a9f17df_6.jpg

[ @ ] duggarslovejesus #instacollage #janaduggar #johndavidduggar 6d

[ @ ] martha_rocks Luv them!!!! 51s

f87d35aa4e3611e2b38022000a9e070a_6.jpg

Ok, who did this? LOL :clap:

Grandma has been falling behind on her laundry duties. Maybe Michelle can get off the elliptical and help? Nahhhhh...

599635d2561411e2b23022000a1f9ad5_6.jpg

I find it highly amusing that #grammarfail above met DQ at a homeschool conference! How did we miss that smuggums and the entire brood went to Cincinnati? Josie really shouldnt be out during flu season...

I cringe any time a person views Mullet as inspirational. She isn't the mother of the year that people think she is. She makes her kids schedule one on one time.

Oh man, I heard about this conference and didn't even bat an eye because I knew it would be a fundie-fest. Had I known the Duggars were there, I totally would have gone! It's about a 3 hour drive. It would have been worth it for some good snark material, though! lol I wonder if they went to the Creation Museum down there again. I wanted to go but my mean headship wouldn't let me. He didn't want to scar the mini-heathens. I wanted to go make fun of Adam and Eve riding the dinosaurs.

• 2 weeks later...

401303006be611e2873222000a1f9e77_6.jpg

[ @ ] karinabeannn best day of my life? meeting the only celebrity ill ever meet #jim #bob #duggar #19kidsandcounting #celebrity #tbt 6h

Poor kid... Boob is a "celebrity" in her world worthy of a thought that its the best day of her life???

Even thinking that he is the only one is kinda sad. The first "celebrity" I met was Erika Jo... she won Nashville Star one year and released like one album. Jim Bob is probably a little bit more popular, but still. Anyways, since then, I have met many others. She has plenty of time in her life to meet other celebs... you never know where they will be or what opportunities you will have. Unless she's stuck at home ala Sarah Maxwell and won't even have the chance to meet someone famous.

I met David Canary once when I was a little girl. (He was in I think Bonanza and some soap opera.) He's from my hometown. My mom and I were at the grocery store one day, and there he was! lol

Even thinking that he is the only one is kinda sad. The first "celebrity" I met was Erika Jo... she won Nashville Star one year and released like one album. Jim Bob is probably a little bit more popular, but still. Anyways, since then, I have met many others. She has plenty of time in her life to meet other celebs... you never know where they will be or what opportunities you will have. Unless she's stuck at home ala Sarah Maxwell and won't even have the chance to meet someone famous.

I was thinking the same thing. She is young and there are always chances to see or meet celebs depending on different factors. I met Edward James Olmos when I was 13. He spoke at several schools in New Mexico. I thought he would be the only celeb I would ever meet or see. Years later, movie and TV show production increased here and I have seen several celebs around Santa Fe and ABQ. There are also celebs that have homes around the state.

With the girl in the pic with Boob. If she lives in Arkansas or some other state where celebs rarely travel or live, I can see where she thinks that meeting Boob is the only chance she will get. I know other people who have seen or met celebs because they travel frequently to L.A., NYC, and Nasvhille. I have a friend who lives in L.A., but he longer makes a big deal out of seeing celebs. He also doesn't approach celebs if he sees them in public. Another friend of mine lived in North Carolina when her husband was in the Marines and they ran into celebs a few times because of movie and TV productions.

Archived