IGNORED

The Model for ScheduleBreeze

kpmom

I was looking over the site for ScheduleBreeze, the new software companian to the Maxwell's book, Managers of Their Homes.

schedulebreeze.com/

The models they've chosen to use for the mom and daughter (top of page) are interesting.

The "mom" has apparently colored hair (roots are visible), long hair, but styled, and tweezed and shaped eye brows.

Very wholesome, but modern and very attractive.

Just thought she was an interesting choice for a family of frumper wearers.

Did you notice that the first testimonial was written by Teri Maxwell? Yeah, she's an unbiased "tester" of the software!

I guess even the Maxwells think about marketing sometime. Maybe if the site looks normal enough they'll be able to get some unwitting heathens to buy their product and get saved in the process!!11!

Something about the models says "pants" to me. Hm. I wonder where the Maxwells even GOT the picture? Is this clip art? Did they hire the pair for a photo shoot?

Did you notice that the first testimonial was written by Teri Maxwell? Yeah, she's an unbiased "tester" of the software!

I guess they like to like like other sellers on amazon.

Purchasing ScheduleBreeze is easy:

1. Register your Managers of Their Homes book.

2. Login or create a username on ScheduleBreeze.

3. Purchase ScheduleBreeze!

So, apparently, you already have to own Teri Maxwell's book to even get the software.....

I doubt anyone gave a testimonial other than Teri.

What Others are SayingI was the first one to be able to test ScheduleBreeze, and I loved it. It was so simple to use, and the schedule-making process went quickly. I could get my activity worksheets set up and then drag and drop those activities onto the schedule. I could change activities in the blocks easily if something didn't work where I originally placed it. I could make multiple schedules, and I could print them with just a click of a button.

-- Teri Maxwell (author of Managers of Their Homes)

I worked in ScheduleBreeze tonight and really liked it! I was wanting to tweak my current schedule which has transitioned from being on the fridge to being in my head. It helped me to see everything written out on screen and be able to move things around. You did a very good job with it!!!

-- A mom

With the ScheduleBreeze program it was just so easy. You just click for this and add that. It was really very easy and user friendly.

-- A mom

Wow! This is a wonderful tool. I just finished using it to make and print our our school schedule for the fall. It was easy to use and truly organizes my family’s day so well. I love that I can print it with everyone’s assigned color. Thank you, thank you!!!!

-- A mom

Sure are a lot of moms out there with no names.

Wow! This is a wonderful tool. I just finished using it to make and print our our school schedule for the fall. It was easy to use and truly organizes my family’s day so well. I love that I can print it with everyone’s assigned color. Thank you, thank you!!!!

-- A mom

Sure are a lot of moms out there with no names.

Wow, it's almost like Cozi, except

• it's not free
    it doesn't have shopping lists included
    you can't send it to your cell phone
    it probably doesn't have multi-user features for the rest of the household
    you have to buy MOTH to even get it

I am reading through MOTH. Actually I first opened it and one of the first testimonials is from my fundie cousin, who apparently was an original tester. I needed to talk to her about something else anyway so I mentioned it, and apparently she has met the Maxwells several times and had the same experience my mom did--friendship with Teri until Steve got all paranoid and weird and unabomber-ish(her words, not mine).

My cousin is definately Quiverfull, but she and her girls wear pants and she works part time to keep health insurance for the family. So maybe she just didn't meet the Maxwells standards.

This is the product for people who are just smart enough to turn on a computer, but just stupid enough to not use Excel.

I really think all of this junk is just basically charity, and other families buy it as a way to give money to a family that they like.

The photo is probably a stock photo. I'm not 100% sure how it works, but modeling or photography agencies have generic pictures and they pay the model a one-time fee an are allowed to sell the picture for a set amount of time.

Probably we'll see one of the 4 J-girls "test driving it" on the show. They've been promoting the chore packs forever.

Archived