IGNORED

Rabbi Leads Bride On Leash

RR88

My only comment: If Doug Phillips watches these videos and is inspired by those fabulous hats and that brocade robe ... it's all FJ's doing. ;)

That sounds like Austin from Project Runway, lol.

As glad as i am to no longer live an Orthodox lifestyle, I'm even more glad I was not raised to be Hasidic. Had that been the case, I might still be trapped in such a life. I might be married with three children, shaved bald and wearing thick stockings, having endured a degrading mitzva tantz of my own and living a lie.

A friend of mine just posted photos on her Facebook account of her friend's wedding to a Hasidic man. They had a mitzva tantz and were holding hands/grinning much of the time.

I'm wondering about the first video I posted. Doesn't her dress remind you of Little Bo Peep? The skirt of it seems ice blue to me...

xTWhs2OXQ_8

My only comment: If Doug Phillips watches these videos and is inspired by those fabulous hats and that brocade robe ... it's all FJ's doing. ;)

I am never going to be able to watch Yentl without thinking of Dougie. (That image needs to be a LOLDoug.)

Edited because I can't spell. It's Friday.

Archived