IGNORED

Oh boy, more Uriah "drama"....

Justme

Uriah is the only thing in that family with a life. It is on repeat, fix, drive, fix, drive, but it's more of a life than any of the people in the family. They are all the same all the time. At least Uriah gets stuck in a pot hole of his own making once in a while. At least Uriah gets a break from being a Maxwell when he has to go to the shop.

Dear Maxwell Cult:

Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps your mechanic is a crackpot who can't fix your beloved Uriah? Seriously, that damn bus in the the shop so much I'm surprised they aren't charging you to park it there. Unless you're letting the family hot rod Uriah, I don't seem to understand why she/he breaks down so much. Maybe it has something to do with letting the Maxwell boys play mechanic with their fancy tools and fondle the differential? For realz, I don't think Terri is teaching diesel mechanics or basic auto mechanics in her homeschool curriculum. Somehow, i don't see Steve-o getting his fingernails dirty working under the hood of any automobile. So, are they learning by reading? Trial and error?

I suggest you get a new mechanic, stop letting the Maxwell boys play mechanic and perhaps find a trusted homeschool family friend who could actually teach the boys how to fix a car/RV/motor vehicle. Those are only my suggestions. I don't think any amount of prayer is going to fix Uriah unless you do the things I suggested above. Even with the Lord on Board, if Uriah is a lemon, you're sort of screwed.

Regards,

Diva

So, are they learning by reading? Trial and error?

I think that's exactly what they are doing. Hands on learning is great, but, as you say, an experienced person teaching is also a must.

That's right Maxwells. Leave the freakin' house and take a course!!! Make the teacher promise not to mention evolution, of course, but take a class!!

A quote from Rebecca

Okay, I’m praying. Praying for Uriah. Praying for the conference. Praying for Nathan and Melanie and Christopher and Anna Marie.

I completely understand praying for Anna and Melanie. On some levels I can even understand praying about the conference. But praying for Uriah? It is a freaking bus!! Why waste your time praying for freaking bus!! Of all the things to spend time praying over, a bus????!!!! A freaking bus!! Screw disease, screw poverty, screw those in trouble, make sure you pray for the freaking bus!!

Steve just needs to pray harder. If God can control your fertility, he can fix your bus.

Or, conversely, if your bus is broken, then perhaps God wants it to be so. They are thwarting God's Will by fixing it. Trust in God, Steve-O.

I think that's John's job. :mrgreen:

It's likely John's only chance to be on bottom. Because you know once he's legshackled to some poor maiden, that won't be happening.

:banana-rock: :banana-rock: HOT DAMN!! They're coming to Philly! I can see God Steve in person. It's $20 to get in. Is it worth it? Maybe I should go to the Prayer Closet about this?

:banana-rock: :banana-rock: HOT DAMN!! They're coming to Philly! I can see God Steve in person. It's $20 to get in. Is it worth it? Maybe I should go to the Prayer Closet about this?

Go in wearing a wire and share it with all of us.

Also, I'd just like to say that today I finally figured out who/what Uriah was... kept hearing it mentioned and thought for sure it was a person... Well, knowledge is power! :banana-dance:

Go in wearing a wire and share it with all of us.

Also, I'd just like to say that today I finally figured out who/what Uriah was... kept hearing it mentioned and thought for sure it was a person... Well, knowledge is power! :banana-dance:

Uriah is not an "it"! :naughty:

I would go just to see Uriah, so take a picture of you and her. Maybe one of you in bed.

Dear Maxwell Cult:

Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps your mechanic is a crackpot who can't fix your beloved Uriah? Seriously, that damn bus in the the shop so much I'm surprised they aren't charging you to park it there. Unless you're letting the family hot rod Uriah, I don't seem to understand why she/he breaks down so much. Maybe it has something to do with letting the Maxwell boys play mechanic with their fancy tools and fondle the differential? For realz, I don't think Terri is teaching diesel mechanics or basic auto mechanics in her homeschool curriculum. Somehow, i don't see Steve-o getting his fingernails dirty working under the hood of any automobile. So, are they learning by reading? Trial and error?

I suggest you get a new mechanic, stop letting the Maxwell boys play mechanic and perhaps find a trusted homeschool family friend who could actually teach the boys how to fix a car/RV/motor vehicle. Those are only my suggestions. I don't think any amount of prayer is going to fix Uriah unless you do the things I suggested above. Even with the Lord on Board, if Uriah is a lemon, you're sort of screwed.

Regards,

Diva

This so much.

They are probably asking prayers for Uriah, because they don't want go back to the trailer and van set up they had years ago.

I would go just to see Uriah, so take a picture of you and her. Maybe one of you in bed.

Sorry, isn't Uriah a him?

I have to admit I was a bit bummed that I will be in Philly the week AFTER the Maxwells. From a sociological point I really want to see them "live" to really see the train wreck.

I have to admit I was a bit bummed that I will be in Philly the week AFTER the Maxwells. From a sociological point I really want to see them "live" to really see the train wreck.

I do too. But I doubt they will ever come to my state. I might be wrong, but I sort of remember a couple of FJ members went to one of their events undercover last year. I remember on the old FJ, two members went to a fundie event.

Archived