IGNORED

Is there a Mennonite community that keeps Torah?

Witsec7

Tabby has now confirmed she is a Mennonite Messianic cross breed. :laughing-rolling:

What do I think? That this woman is seriously confused.

What do I think? That this woman is seriously confused.

My thoughts exactly! What will it be next month? Speaking in tongues...snake handling???

Very true. You must live in Northern Ontario (or at least farther north than myself). I live just south of Toronto, and though we have a large Mennonite population, there aren't many Old Order communities here.

I live in southwestern Ontario, not too far from St. Jacob's in Waterloo Region. Mennonite Country is Waterloo Region, Oxford County and Perth County and northwest of this area.

I live in southwestern Ontario, not too far from St. Jacob's in Waterloo Region. Mennonite Country is Waterloo Region, Oxford County and Perth County and northwest of this area.

Is it really that far south? I guess I was thinking of the communities farther north (e.g. Wawa). I've passed through the Kitchener/Waterloo region many times. :oops:

I've been through Elmira/St. Jacob's area. Though it was on a Sunday and there weren't many OOM about. It's a very pretty area though. I seem to remember a few covered bridges.

Tabby has now confirmed she is a Mennonite Messianic cross breed. :laughing-rolling:

If she were more savvy and charismatic she could start a new cult.

It would be Yahsome!

This made me chuckle soooo much. Love Free Jinger as much for the laugh out louds as for the snark. Both keep me sane.

Cool. Last time I had checked Tabby had cut off her blog to us heathens....

Her tichel bun does not make her a Jew. And I've seen tichel buns, hers bites. When I considered Orthodoxy I really preferred the headcovering option of colorful fabrics twisted into buns, sort of the same way some African women keep their hair.

I feel really sorry for Tabby, she's trying so hard but has no idea what she's doing. She's looking for something but she can't find it because no religion will give her the happiness she's looking for. All of that frustration then exerts itself as paranoia and hate. Its so pathetic that I have a hard time hating this women despite her bullsh*t.

• 2 weeks later...

Out of all the Tabby threads I'm gonna use this one to bump for the news on Rogers health. Let me first preface this post with saying I wish for Roger only the best.

Well when he got home from the Dr. He lost 3 more pounds.Which may not sound allot to some, but losing these pounds each month adds up, and he doesn't have much left to lose....

He was very nauseous last night, and now even soft foods hurt his stomach and gives him cramps. He is even refusing things like pudding or mashed potatoes.

I don't know what is ahead, I just know He can't go on like this very long....Love,Tabby

Lets all remember after Rogers last hospitalization, for the removal of a portion of his intestine (I don't remember which), Tabby put old Rog on a raw foods diet.

Apparently he's having problems again with pain and goddess knows what else. I have blue jays that are more intelligent than Tabby.

Out of all the Tabby threads I'm gonna use this one to bump for the news on Rogers health. Let me first preface this post with saying I wish for Roger only the best.

Lets all remember after Rogers last hospitalization, for the removal of a portion of his intestine (I don't remember which), Tabby put old Rog on a raw foods diet.

Apparently he's having problems again with pain and goddess knows what else. I have blue jays that are more intelligent than Tabby.

OMG, I hope that Roger is ok. That has to be aweful! Why did Tabby put Rog on a raw food diet?!?! THat sounds like the oposite of what he needs (I really don't know, it just seems like common sense to me!).

Archived