IGNORED

If the Maxwells had Pinterest

xReems

So, I finally caved in and got Pinterest and just became obsessed with it today. When I mean obsessed, I mean, 12 boards and over 150 pins in one day, obsessed. With that being said, since the Maxwells live a very mundane and boring life on a daily basis, except for a few "vacations" that God has told them to do, if the Maxwells had a Pinterest account, what type of things would they pin?

I typed "bible" into the search engine and most of the pins that came up were too colorful and exciting for daddy Maxwell's taste. Christianity on pinterest would be way too wordly for Steve. Oh no, the colors and happiness, such a Devilish life.

EDITED: more info I decided to throw in and that I cannot spell "Pinterest" sadly.

I agree about most pinterest bible verses being too colorful for the maxwells. I think they would just pin bible verses in times new roman font with fifty different shades of grey for the backgrounds. Bwahaha... The Maxwells + Fifty Shades of Grey in the same sentence....

Eta: feel free to share your link with us if you want, xxxreems. I too have become addicted to pinterest.

Anything a Maxwell wanted to pin would automatically be considered an idol and banned on principal.

This. If you pin something, that means you like it too much.

The only things they would pin are Bible verses that lambs in the background and recipes for chocolate custard and cookie pizzas.

I agree about most pinterest bible verses being too colorful for the maxwells. I think they would just pin bible verses in times new roman font with fifty different shades of grey for the backgrounds. Bwahaha... The Maxwells + Fifty Shades of Grey in the same sentence....

Eta: feel free to share your link with us if you want, xxxreems. I too have become addicted to pinterest.

I haven't actually read Fifty Shades of Grey, but from what I know of it's basic plot, it could be made for Sarah Maxwell.

Older man, experienced and confident in his place in the world, discovers very inexperienced and naive young woman, introduces her to things "his way", along the way falls in love with her as she heals the hurt deep inside him and sails off with her into the sunset of a life of leisure and mutual devotion.

It probably what Sarah dreams about during those long lonely nights in her shared bedroom.

And if said older man wanted some unusual things in the bedroom, well, she's been taught to submit to her headship in all things, and she probably doesn't know what "normal" couples do anyway.

If the story started with a wedding it would probably be her dream come true.

The Maxwells are more '50 shades of beige', but that plot would probably be a very fulfilling life for Poor Sarah.

The Maxwells are more '50 shades of beige', but that plot would probably be a very fulfilling life for Poor Sarah.

"50 Shades of Beige" - I love it!!! That is just begging for some photoshop treatment.

The Maxwells aren't allowed to be interested in anything or else it would become an idol, which is why Pinterest would never work for them.

"50 Shades of Beige" - I love it!!! That is just begging for some photoshop treatment.

Amazon's got yer "Fifty Shades of Beige" right here!

They'd pin all their own products. Then they'd pin only things that are encouraging and blessings. They don't say, do or think anything else.

But it's all pretty much a moot point because Stevie won't allow anyone to know what Pintrest is, much less use it. It could become an idol, his adult offspring might get ideas, they might think about something other than the lord and each other.

Ha! Of course they would. I'm still laughing over here, it's just too perfect.

Sarah could have a board with the pureed pinto bean burrito recipe. You know, the one that doesn't need meat because Steve decided he couldn't taste it.

And I think the Maxwells would be happier with 50 shades of white, for the sake of purity.

I suspect they would pin things that could help one live a Godly life. Sooo....Animal Crackers. Definitely they would pin animal crackers but no pepsi of course.

Holy shit, the age of ebooks is a beautiful one

http://www.amazon.com/Fifty-Shades-of-G ... B90LPZJ0BS

When culinary student Vanessa Biscuits attends cooking class with renowned chef Chef Gray, she encounters a man who is beautiful, brilliant, and intimidating. The unworldly, innocent Vanessa is startled to realize she wants this man and, despite his enigmatic reserve, finds she is desperate. For so many things. Desperate for Chef Gray, desperate for a semblance of a personality, desperate for a dimension that makes her deeper than the average puddle.

Fortunately for Vanessa she is spared the need to become in any way interesting in her own right. Unable to resist her pedestrian beauty, half wittedness, bland spirit and slavish, dog like devotion Gray admits he wants her on his own terms – covered in gravy.

Fifty Shades of Gravy is a tale that will obsess you, repossess your furniture and stay with you forever no matter how many eviction notices you serve it.

http://www.amazon.com/Filthy-Shames-of- ... B90LPZJ0BS

Artlesstasia Chille is a very naive, virginal young woman. At 21 she has never been with a man, seeking romantic comfort only from old, long British novels like the Dowager Lady Empyrean’s 38-volume "Women Writing Interminable Letters to One Another" series.

Then, one day, she meets Chastening Lame.

Chastening is a dark and mysterious man of power and wealth. He's also hot. He is so very hot. And attractive. Toward Chastening, Artlesstasia feels an attraction that she can't deny. But she tries. And tries. And tries some more.

For Chastening has a dark and mysterious secret. He has very delicious and specific tastes. Can Artlesstasia unlock the secrets of this mysteries before she completely loses herself in his bizarre lifestyle?

This is the story of one young woman's journey into a world of sexual sexiness. It is a frank and empowering novel of complete submission. It is the most erotic novel of our time. Seriously, you will not believe how frank and erotic this novel is. Once you get tied up in it, you won't ever want to leave.

Doilies! They'll pin doilies!

And a single white card with the words "Bible Time" on it.

I am sure Steve would be happy to include any further suggestions... Just post your photos for the maxwells to pin here!

Archived