IGNORED

wierd abortion thoughts.

doggie

My wife had a partial hysterectomy (only her uterus was removed) the doctor also removed the clips that tied her tubes.

so fertilized eggs will die and the life begins at conception idea says this is an abortion? just a crazy idea from too much reading here.

But if the uterus and cervix is removed, how is the sperm going to get to the eggs to even fertilize them in the first place?

But if the uterus and cervix is removed, how is the sperm going to get to the eggs to even fertilize them in the first place?

oops silly me I did not think of the path of it all. been a long time since I looked at a chart. Well now I know. My wife did not correct me either.

Yeah. Eggs that reach maturation will die, but they won't be able to be fertilized.

If your wife had this operation recently, I hope she has a speedy recovery and relief from whatever necessitated the surgery. :)

My wife had a partial hysterectomy (only her uterus was removed) the doctor also removed the clips that tied her tubes.

so fertilized eggs will die and the life begins at conception idea says this is an abortion? just a crazy idea from too much reading here.

I am quite sure PP and Zsu have an answer on that one, great question!!

Totally, they would tell you that whatever medical condition your wife had was exaggerated because docs are stupid and OBGYNs are perverts, and that she should have kept her uterus and gotten pregnant even if it would have killed her. :roll: :(

Oooh! I'll send you a virtual cake if you actually ask them! Of course, in order to have any possibility of it getting through the delusional sensor you'll have to ask it in a way that makes you sound like a woman and who's desperate for more children and yet the evil doctors assaulted you and took your uterus and what do you do now, but I'd love to see if she'd post on it! :lol:

Yeah. Eggs that reach maturation will die, but they won't be able to be fertilized.

If your wife had this operation recently, I hope she has a speedy recovery and relief from whatever necessitated the surgery. :)

it was a bad time but it sure helped her out. Poor woman has had a rough life. born blind wit ha twin sister who not blind had all the fun and friends was still jealous of her. appendix out then seizures since about 18. married me and survived then hit by a car while crossing the street with our child. broken ankle and and caller bone. Then the hysterectomy and getting all my food allergies and now Spinal stenosis. Poor woman has been through hell but is still going.

it was a bad time but it sure helped her out. Poor woman has had a rough life. born blind wit ha twin sister who not blind had all the fun and friends was still jealous of her. appendix out then seizures since about 18. married me and survived then hit by a car while crossing the street with our child. broken ankle and and caller bone. Then the hysterectomy and getting all my food allergies and now Spinal stenosis. Poor woman has been through hell but is still going.

Doggie, I'm so sorry! Also questioning my previous post, so please know I meant no disrespect. Glad to know she's doing better.

Doggie, I'm so sorry! Also questioning my previous post, so please know I meant no disrespect. Glad to know she's doing better.

Never thought that don't worry.

I am so sorry to hear all this.

I wish you both well.

Archived