IGNORED

Happy 23rd bday, Joseph (reversal Max)! 4/24

Justme

I always feel like he is the forgotten Maxwell. (Jesse too,but Joseph more so) You rarely see pics. of him and never hear anything about what he does all day. John at least fixes Uriah to keep busy, but we have not heard anything about the boys construction business so I assume Joseph plays around with I ton ramp all day like the rest of them.

He seems like the most shy and as if he does not interact with customers as much. Demgirl and I met John and Jesse(Jesse greeted us,shoke hands and opened the door for us),but I don't remember even seeing Joseph at all.

Happy Birthday Joseph. Enjoy whatever cake the girls make for you and your new bible case or whatever wonderful gift you get.

Haven't read the post but let me guess. He's a joy. He's diligent. He honors the LORD (but he honors his dad just a tad more). He's a blessing. Blah, blah, blah.

If they ever have anything different to say, in any circumstance, I might fall over. Birthday posts are full of the same crap as house cleaning posts.

Now I'll go read and see if I got it right.

I'd say you're 4 for 4, fundiefan! And you got the Blah, blah, blah part right too.

Tell me, please, how this family who finds the time and need to post about every cleaning session and writing session seems to have forgotten (until reminded by a blog reader) to keep track of how Joseph spends his birthday. Of course, it will all be cleaning, and yard work and Uriah upkeep and 1 Ton Ramp, but, still...

They journalize every mundane day, why not THIS mundane day?

Haven't read the post but let me guess. He's a joy. He's diligent. He honors the LORD (but he honors his dad just a tad more). He's a blessing. Blah, blah, blah.

If they ever have anything different to say, in any circumstance, I might fall over. Birthday posts are full of the same crap as house cleaning posts.

Now I'll go read and see if I got it right.

However did you guess fundiefan! :lol:

"Happy" birthday, indeed. This is a 23-year-old man who has never so much as held a woman's hand, gone out to eat with friends, or watched a game with the guys. He's never been to school, read anything (other than the Bible) of worth, or developed a hobby or interest that wasn't Steve-approved.

He really should get courting, because that's the only way his 24th year will be any different from his 23rd, and his 22nd...

"Happy" birthday, indeed. This is a 23-year-old man who has never so much as held a woman's hand, gone out to eat with friends, or watched a game with the guys. He's never been to school, read anything (other than the Bible) of worth, or developed a hobby or interest that wasn't Steve-approved.

He really should get courting, because that's the only way his 24th year will be any different from his 23rd, and his 22nd...

Yes, but first there needs to be a house for sale within viewing distance of Stevie. Nate lives across the street and Chris next door. Can't have his seeds to far away... :think:

Yes, but first there needs to be a house for sale within viewing distance of Stevie. Nate lives across the street and Chris next door. Can't have his seeds to far away... :think:

Well, it sounds like Teri's dad's health isn't so great -- if they wait long enough, he'll pass away, and then they can put Teri's mom at the elderly home and that will free up another house in the neighborhood! Problem solved!

Happy Birthday, Joseph. I hope you get to change your undies EVERY day from now on - rather than the every other undie change noted on the MOTH chart when you were growing up.

I feel so bad for him that their life is so limited.

I happen to share his birthday (not the year), so I do hope he managed to have some fun.

I feel so bad for him that their life is so limited.

I happen to share his birthday (not the year), so I do hope he managed to have some fun.

:occasion-birthdaymulticolor:

Happy Birthday, Joseph. I hope you get to change your undies EVERY day from now on - rather than the every other undie change noted on the MOTH chart when you were growing up.

:shock:

^ My thoughts exactly. No really, I was about to post a message with that bug-eyed smiley in it but you beat me to it!

^ My thoughts exactly. No really, I was about to post a message with that bug-eyed smiley in it but you beat me to it!

Great minds think alike! ;)

:shock:

...Is this real life? Damn, and I thought my parents were still vaguely up my butt about stuff (Fire, did you do your laundry? No, Mom, I've been strutting around butt naked on campus for the past three days 'cuz I ran out of pants...)

I wonder if Joseph and John still have their construction business? It seems they can actually do remodels year round now that they family is no longer traveling in Uriah throughout the year. I am hopeful the two young men do have the opportunity to work outside the home and away from Steve for their own sanity.

Please tell me this isn't true. Please. :shock:

I wonder if Joseph and John still have their construction business? It seems they can actually do remodels year round now that they family is no longer traveling in Uriah throughout the year. I am hopeful the two young men do have the opportunity to work outside the home and away from Steve for their own sanity.

Someone asked about the construction business on the blog. Joseph is apparently working with computers only right now. So what does John do all day then?

Hmmmmm... No post from Rebecca!!!111!!!!111!!! yet... Maybe she's more into John.

Someone asked about the construction business on the blog. Joseph is apparently working with computers only right now. So what does John do all day then?

He masturbates. (sorry, had to!)

He masturbates. (sorry, had to!)

Where? I doubt he's ever alone. And unless he washes his own undies someone would find out.

Archived