IGNORED

Happy 23rd bday, Joseph (reversal Max)! 4/24

Justme

What does this mean (taken from the answer to someone's comment on the blog):

Great question. We wish we would have thought of it sooner, but we will do a blog post on his day.

It sounds like they had no special plans. So much for reversal children.

What does this mean (taken from the answer to someone's comment on the blog):

It sounds like they had no special plans. So much for reversal children.

That was my question! And I was even more puzzled by the answer.

Where? I doubt he's ever alone. And unless he washes his own undies someone would find out.

Wonder what the sleeping arrangements are. Do the girls share a room and the boys share a room like the Duggers and the Bates children? Both J'chelle and Kelly trot out the, "when we asked them, they all wanted to be together." :roll:

Another think I've wondered is if Stevie has anything to do with Gothard?

Another think I've wondered is if Stevie has anything to do with Gothard?

I don't think so. He's his own little dictator.

In an old post on the Xmas decorations they show the girls hanging light strings on bunk beds, so at least some of them share a room.

Gothard is too liberal for Steve. They have way too much fun for the Maxwells. Plus, one of the Maxwell kids might make a fr**nd.

I'm surprised there aren't a lot of SAHD throwing sweet blessings his way. Actually, maybe there are, but they are intercepted by Steve.

Maybe we should all post a HB greeting to him? Something sincere that would get through Steve?

I'm surprised there aren't a lot of SAHD throwing sweet blessings his way. Actually, maybe there are, but they are intercepted by Steve.

Did Rebecca 11!!!!!!! respond? She wants John,but she is not going to get John. I don't think she will get Joseph either,but she might just wear him down as he seems shy and more pliable. She won't wear down John. :dance:

Did Rebecca 11!!!!!!! respond? She wants John,but she is not going to get John. I don't think she will get Joseph either,but she might just wear him down as he seems shy and more pliable. She won't wear down John. :dance:

Maybe she'll get Jesse! He's a lot younger than she is but it would appear she is about as intellectual as a young boy.

Aunt Tami left a nice message.

Yes, her message was nice, but even she acknowledges that her first one didn't go through. I guess her messages are subject to Steve's scrutiny as well. He's such an asshat.

Every year for his birthday, they tell him that he is lucky to be alive and that his life is owed to the wisdom of his father. That his very existence depends on following the whims of Stevie-Boy.

It sounds crazy, but I bet some version of it happens.

Yes, her message was nice, but even she acknowledges that her first one didn't go through. I guess her messages are subject to Steve's scrutiny as well. He's such an asshat.

Although we have seen blogs on their visits to Tami, why does she need to use the comment section to contact them? Why not just pick up the phone, send a text or an email?

Stevie must have issues with Tami.

Does Tami have children of her own? If so can the reversals be 'friends' with them?

Notice how the replys to the comments are credited as from Joseph, but you can tell from the language and the short curt sentances that they are written by Stevie :naughty: :naughty:

Steve doesn't exempt his own relatives from the sheltering requirements, no. He's posted about his worldly brother who does the Easter Egg basket thing and how he had to keep his own children away, and he's written about limiting his kids' contact with non-nuclear-family relatives in the "Keeping Our Children's Hearts" book.

Tami is Teri's sister, isn't she? I don't know much about her own married family - I too would be interested to know.

As for the comments I suppose it's possible they called/mailed, but ALSO wanted to leave a message on the blog.

I would love to know just how the Steve-O branch of the family is viewed by the others - by that brother in particular. We've seen the worldly (sane!!) branch of the Botkin family, for instance. That was interesting.

Tami is Teri's sister, isn't she? I don't know much about her own married family - I too would be interested to know.

As for the comments I suppose it's possible they called/mailed, but ALSO wanted to leave a message on the blog.

Tami is Teri's sister, yes. Last name is Frazer and she's on FB. She looks normal -- even wears pants.

And I didn't think about it -- you're right, she could have been referring to a phone message, not a blog message. I certainly hope so.

Her message was nice but did you see how he responded? He really is a sociopath, no affect at all. Now I am sure Aunt Tami is plenty fundie and that she and I don't share politics at all but, next to her brother-in-law she seems positively sane. He didn't address her upcoming visit at all. I am sure Steve will "shelter" the kids from her as he likely always does. She must want so badly to rescue those kids. I am guessing that given that she seems to need to comment on their blog to communicate with them that she isn't allowed any independent relationship with any of the kids. He is such a bastard.

Archived