IGNORED

Adoption coercion on 16 and Pregnant

MadameX

Of course, you'll still have to bite the bullet and have him run around without pants for a week. Pull-ups have great marketing, but they don't actually promote toilet training.

Truth. If anything, they make it more difficult since it's basically just a diaper...

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean my 2 year old watching "Elmos' Potty Time" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over? means he's not possesed? :o

(I'm hoping that sinks in just a bit with him, LOL as I really don't want to change 2 sets of diapers come august but i'm not holding my breath)

Good luck! My son just suddenly got it a couple months before my due date. He's been in underwear for a couple weeks now. I'm just worried about him backsliding when the baby comes especially since when he says potty he means immeditally.

Truth. If anything, they make it more difficult since it's basically just a diaper...

we cloth diaper. And everyone told me "OH HE WILL TRAIN EARLY". I'm looking into buying cloth "pull ups" which I think he will dig big time because he LOVES wearing "big boy" underpants but he keeps messing them. At one point he was like, REALLY doing it, doing everything but #2 on the potty, bribes were working an then... he decided "this isn't worth it" during passover. Probably because the "bribes" were originally cookies.

Yeah, more like,... he's stubborn. LOL Which just is proof positive he sprang from my loins... HA :lol:

we cloth diaper. And everyone told me "OH HE WILL TRAIN EARLY". I'm looking into buying cloth "pull ups" which I think he will dig big time because he LOVES wearing "big boy" underpants but he keeps messing them. At one point he was like, REALLY doing it, doing everything but #2 on the potty, bribes were working an then... he decided "this isn't worth it" during passover. Probably because the "bribes" were originally cookies.

Yeah, more like,... he's stubborn. LOL Which just is proof positive he sprang from my loins... HA :lol:

I use groviva trainers with my son for after swimming since it seems impossible to make it home from the pool without an accident no matter how many times he goes while we're at the pool. Groviva trainers let you stuff them so they can pretty much be just like a diaper or have much less but they can still feel it and pull them up like underwear.

Good luck! My son just suddenly got it a couple months before my due date. He's been in underwear for a couple weeks now. I'm just worried about him backsliding when the baby comes especially since when he says potty he means immeditally.

Maybe he won't. . . our eldest was three for two weeks and had been potty-trained for about a month when we had twins and he didn't regress. He did tell me after a week that "it was time for them to go home now", however. :D

I honestly don't know what to think, yes the mom of the teen girl is just awful, she is manipulative and when she does not get what she wants... well she acts like an idiot. I think it was good that she changed her mind, but then the teen dad just dropped the ball.. like seriously he can't expect her to drop her family for him! anyway, I could not find the after show, I hope there's one I'd like to know how it all worked out.

Apparently they're engaged and the grandma and dad get along well now...

Maybe he won't. . . our eldest was three for two weeks and had been potty-trained for about a month when we had twins and he didn't regress. He did tell me after a week that "it was time for them to go home now", however. :D

I hope that's the case but even just having a break for a little while is nice. And the time to go home thing is cute.

Archived