IGNORED

kinda OT: Are there non-fundie boards like this?

Petunia117

I have checked out GOMI a few times in the past but that site always seemed to go slow. Sometime back there was some snark on Mckmama and now there is snark on ThatWife. There is one blogger that my boyfriend and I snark on, but we don't anyone else about snarking on her. This blogger is a Mormon fundie lite woman. She is disabled and she seems like an ok person. But she can be a bit annoying for different reasons.

trolls with wooden spoons used to be a great snark site, they snarked mothering.com and other sites from around the internet. It was really good for the lulz, but the admin got scared that they were going to push someone over the edge and decided to nix the snark. sigh. good times, good times.

this one was hilarious... plus just reading the threads at mothering.com i've lost many hours and days to reading over them. I've even learned how NOT to homeschool from MDC. :D

Right. I went to Domestic Snark LJ. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I don't even have words. Is the internet populated largely with morons or trolls? (rhetorical question)

It's a good thing my husband is away for two months. I may be done shouting about this by the time he gets home.

trolls with wooden spoons used to be a great snark site, they snarked mothering.com and other sites from around the internet. It was really good for the lulz, but the admin got scared that they were going to push someone over the edge and decided to nix the snark. sigh. good times, good times.

Another board I'm on used to snark on MDC and had to take down the sub forum because MDC was constantly reporting them to Yuku. It was fun while it lasted.

Sad panda.

Not a big sybermoms fan, but there is it.

A scrapbooking snark forum? Wow! Maybe that should be Rule 35 of the Internet: if it exist, there is a snark forum for it.

The name finally came to me: ScrapSmack

I was a member of sf_drama too. I was also in a few fights because of my views on abortion (not a fan, but think it has to be a safe and legal option - I got the same remarks as Alecto) and on divorce (for saying I think people often jump the gun with it and use it as a quick out rather than working on their problems, but ultimately it's nobody's business but that couple's). Sf_drama needs a sf_drama_drama page.

I would LOVE to find a forum that snarks on the child beauty pageant world, including Toddlers & Tiaras, Little Miss Perfect and so on. It's such a shame TWOP sucks so much ass, because there's nowhere for me to snark on my my favourite snarkable shows (the ones I previous mentioned, Dance Moms, Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, Celebrity Apprentice, Bridezillas). Survivor has a lot of snark forums, but I find them kind of cliquey and too heavy on the in-jokes.

I would LOVE to find a forum that snarks on the child beauty pageant world, including Toddlers & Tiaras, Little Miss Perfect and so on. It's such a shame TWOP sucks so much ass, because there's nowhere for me to snark on my my favourite snarkable shows (the ones I previous mentioned, Dance Moms, Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, Celebrity Apprentice, Bridezillas). Survivor has a lot of snark forums, but I find them kind of cliquey and too heavy on the in-jokes.

I would so love a snark forum on Toddlers and Tiaras. I don't have cable anymore but when I did I watched it. Those moms were bitches, a few dads were way over the top, and all but a few girls were spoiled brats. I didn't watch any of the other shows you mention.

Archived