IGNORED

Kelly Crawford's new ebook

meda

I don'T think this was posted yet....KellyC is now hawking her latest encouraging opus: "when motherhood feels too hard" complete with YouTube trailer. I am so blessed :roll:

generationcedar.com/main/2012/02/when-motherhood-feels-too-hard-is-finally-here-1-for-24-hours.html

Let me guess what the book is about... When motherhood feels too hard, let your oldest daughter take over your motherhood.

it must be really hard for a fundie mom when all her older kids are boys.. since they can't do all the ebil wimmin work!

it must be really hard for a fundie mom when all her older kids are boys.. since they can't do all the ebil wimmin work!

True that. "Luckily" for Kelly she has Bria, who is (yikes!) 18 years old in just some days. Wow, it feels like just yesterday when Bria was 13 years old. I have followed her for quite some time. Too bad my "fundy little-sister Bria" has not been allowed to live her own life, in contrast to my actual little sisters who are independent, smart and happy.

Kelly: When motherhood feels too hard, get an aspirin & stick it between your knees.

[EDITED for RIFFLE]

when motherhood gets too hard....

have your church acquaitances come build you a new house while you are busy blogging judgmental rants against people who live differently than you...

It's funny. We've recently had another tornado come through the Birmingham area on January 23. Several areas were hit unbelievably hard. My area was one of them, but we are fine. Only minor roof damage. Some of the neighborhoods around us are demolished though. I really thought Kelly would at least mention it...especially after all that was done for her. She never said a word though.

When motherhood feels too hard.... stop having so many f'ing kids!

.... just saying

Or have a few more and force the oldest girls to take care of them all. :roll:

I don'T think this was posted yet....KellyC is now hawking her latest encouraging opus: "when motherhood feels too hard" complete with YouTube trailer. I am so blessed :roll:

generationcedar.com/main/2012/02/when-motherhood-feels-too-hard-is-finally-here-1-for-24-hours.html

I'm really tired of "videos" that are all text. It's a high-end equivalent of a Power Point presentation. I normally prefer to read than watch, but if I decide to "watch" a video, I don't need to read at a moronic pace with an audio track. It's not artsy, it's annoying.

I just finished watching the video. I wasn't supposed to laugh was I? The melodramatic "Masterpiece Theater" soundtrack, the daisy that looks like it should be a box of Massengill douche, and the foreboding, "Christian Motherhood is Under Attack" Kelly cliches had me chortling.

And is it just me or is Kelly getting less and less comments?

Archived