xReems

Broccoli Cheese Soup

ShareThis

7 lbs. frozen broccoli

2 lbs. Velveeta™

1 quart sweet whipping cream

enough water to cook broccoli

1 c. cornstarch w/ cold water to thicken after hot

Cook broccoli first. Add Velveeta™ & whipping cream.

Add corn starch to thicken. Enjoy!

Oh, sweet Jesus! 2 lbs of velveeta will kill a fmaily of 19!

Poor Man's Pizzas

ShareThis

Variation #1

20 flour tortillas

1 jar spaghetti sauce

4 c. shredded cheddar cheese (or mexican blend)

Spread spaghetti sauce on each tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese. Warm on plate in microwave for 1 min.

Wow, they cook like hungry stoners!

:clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol:

Best phunny of the day! You win teh interwebz!

Back home Cream of __X___ soup was referred to as "Luthern Binder" as it was used in damn near every Luthern Church cookbook recipe. I will nominate Cream of Chicken Soup to be now known as "Fundie Binder."

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those haystacks are delicious! They're easy to bring to pot lucks and such.

Pot lucks you say? Great, next time I'm in a stoner mood I'll definitely try it. 8-)

Wiki definition. I am not eating that ever.

Ever eat a candy bar? M&M's? Etc? You've likely consume pounds of the stuff over your lifetime without knowing it. Don't read the wiki definition of water, or you'll never drink it again. Fish fuck in it!

Oh, I forget one of my favorite stoner meals - the stoner calzone:

http://www.pleaseaddbacon.com/2011/01/4 ... or-stoner/

If you're a fan of absolutely terrible pizza, as I am, you'll love it. I coudl see the Duggars thinking they're making fine eyetalin cuisine.

I love haystacks--sooooo good. I also had some delicious chocolatey confection a few weeks ago that apparently involves Ritz crackers. I was too drunk, all I remember is asking what was in it and Ritz crackers were the more memorable ingredient.

Turkey bacon is not a health food, but it and turkey sausage are a life-saver for those of us that don't eat pork. I agree that traditional pork bacon is better. If I ate pork, I would eat real bacon every day because it is delicious.

Well let me give 'em one of my 'recipes'

Garlic Pizza

Buy a ready-made loaf of garlic bread

Split it open, remove paper and place the halves on a baking sheet

Top with jarred spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with cheese

Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes depending on how crispy you like your pizza.

Make 4 good-sized portions

Ever eat a candy bar? M&M's? Etc? You've likely consume pounds of the stuff over your lifetime without knowing it. Don't read the wiki definition of water, or you'll never drink it again. Fish fuck in it!

Oh, I forget one of my favorite stoner meals - the stoner calzone:

http://www.pleaseaddbacon.com/2011/01/4 ... or-stoner/

If you're a fan of absolutely terrible pizza, as I am, you'll love it. I coudl see the Duggars thinking they're making fine eyetalin cuisine.

OK so I've unknowingly consumed some pariffin here and there, but I've never intentionally put SLABS of it into any of my recipes.

Remember how That Wife wrote that her husband locked up her cheese in a bag? Well someone needs to lock the Velveeta away from the Duggars!

So... can I cook some weed brownies and mail them to the Duggars? I mean... would that be totally wrong of me?

You can substitute it for basil in spaghetti sauce and their stoner poor man's pizza will never be the same.

While Velveeta may not be the fattiest or saltiest thing out there, it falls short on the "taste" aspect of food. By comparison, I could get a lot more fiber in my diet by chewing cardboard, but why would I want to? My rule of thumb is that food should make me happy when I eat it. Anything else is simply fuel.

Jenesis, I am so making home made spaghetti sauce now to send to them haha... my friends will look at me funny when I ask for some of theirs, cause I never touch the stuff... maybe I'll take pictures of their reactions and post them here hahaha.

Wow, I've got to say, I'm into cooking so was checking out some of these recipes, and all of the ones I've seen are disgusting. They all have way too much fat/grease/sugar and would probably shorten your life if you ate them on a regular basis. I could see maybe trying one of the desserts like, once a year, but all the entrees look really gross! How have J'chelle and Boob managed to keep healthy enough to conceive?

Jenesis, I am so making home made spaghetti sauce now to send to them haha... my friends will look at me funny when I ask for some of theirs, cause I never touch the stuff... maybe I'll take pictures of their reactions and post them here hahaha.

Just remember you didn't get the idea from me. ;)

What is it with these Duggars? Why would anyone think these recipes are good enough to post?

I have been known to eat my share of crap food - sometimes nacho chips dipped in glow in the dark yellow cheese or a big Mac is just what you want. However, I don't go around posting recipes for that stuff. If I am going to share a recipe; it is going to be a good recipe. The crap is just stuff you eat when you are starving and there is nothing else or because you are bored or because you have just broken up a relationship of something like that.

The Duggars are the Sandra Lee of the fundie world.

I'm so glad browngrl posted the Kwanzaa cake. I'm pretty sure Sandra Lee is horrible racist. Its the only explanation for her releasing that abomination on the black community.

At least they did not take pictures, like Zsu does. Then I would not ever eat again.

I actually really like velveeta. I haven't eaten it in years, though (vegan)

I must confess...I like velveeta too. As a grilled ham and cheese sandwich. Not very often as it is loaded with salt...and never combined with whipping cream, cornstarch....meh.

I showed two people these recipes and apparently in the South they're perfectly acceptable.

I don't think this has anything to do with the lack of knowledge of nutrition fundies have.

The paraffin helps the chocolate coat and stick to the peanut butter balls. Yes you can eat it. It doesn't taste like anything and you won't even notice it. Every chocolate dipped strawberry you've ever had is done with paraffin.

No, I've never eaten a chocolate dipped strawberry or anything else with paraffin, I have to disagree.

http://allrecipes.com/howto/tempering-chocolate/

You temper chocolate to get that hard, shiny outer coating. At least you're supposed to.

I am never eating cheap chocolate again.

Not only am I surprised that JimBob hasn't dropped dead if they actually eat this way, but that any of these people can actually poop on a regular basis.

Maybe thats the strategy - cheap food and less toilet paper used!

The Duggar recipes seem like they'd only be fit for a starving anorexic that needed to pack on the pounds or someone that wanted to kill themselves.

Archived