IGNORED

Oh MY GOD this blog makes my head spin

Beeks

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. She is something else isn't she. This is Miss Raquel in 12 years if she doesn't snag a man.

Is this girl Rebecca K's !!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! relation??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD...is this women for fucking real?

I'm in shock. I also wonder if she is all there. Is this blog a joke?? Seriously it must be?

Wow that is a whole lot of excitement in one person !!!!! How exhausting !

I think her biological clock in bonging away at her and that is why she is posting the millions of pictures of her super super awesome home ( yes, bitter and jealous, that's me ) and rushing into marriage as fast as she possibly can with the boyfriend.

I think that is also why she is acting like she is oh so young ( with the weird comments about 'guys her age' )... I think she's having a little bit of a struggle with the not being in her 20's anymore and wants to get this thing going.

The whole time I was reading it I kept thinking - she is annoying as hell but typical for someone her age. It was not until I came here to snark that I realized she was almost 30.....It's early; no coffee.

Now I am terrified. When I thought she was fresh out of college and like 23 I was going to let her slide but now.....I'm staying the hell outta NWA!

I have never, in my life, been as enthused by anything as she is by arm hair.

That includes getting a full scholarship to college, getting engaged, getting married, and finding out I was pregnant.

On the books front... we're lucky to have a basement rec room that had built-in floor-to-ceiling bookcases on one wall when we moved in. Those are full, as are the two bookcases in our office, the bookcase in our kitchen for cookbooks and decorating books and whatnot, and the four Ikea Billy bookshelves in our living room. And then there are the piles of books in our bedroom because I don't have a bookcase in there yet.

We have a big house for 2 people (soon to be 3) but it's definitely not magazine-worthy. My friends say "homey", especially with all the books, and my guitar always out, and coffee cups always left on the coffee table from the morning rush, and cats everywhere. And I'll take that.

Her engagement post is up. Apparently before they even started dating her called her parents to ask permission to date her with the intent to marry her. WEIRD. Also, the more I read of her the more I think she is seriously crazy cakes:

"I soon could not hold my praise in. I made him sit down and I walked the kitchen and prayed out loud (and cried more)to the one that moved me to ARKANSAS and had once told me "you will never marry if you stay in DeSoto"....The Lord God is His Name and it is SOOOOOOOOO worthy of PRAISE!!!!"

Her engagement post is up. Apparently before they even started dating her called her parents to ask permission to date her with the intent to marry her. WEIRD. Also, the more I read of her the more I think she is seriously crazy cakes:

"I soon could not hold my praise in. I made him sit down and I walked the kitchen and prayed out loud (and cried more)to the one that moved me to ARKANSAS and had once told me "you will never marry if you stay in DeSoto"....The Lord God is His Name and it is SOOOOOOOOO worthy of PRAISE!!!!"

Shut UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P I wondered when that was going to happen. Actually I checked out her blog a day or two ago and wondered why she hadn't posted in a while.

Courtship? And he is going to be her leader? Those seem like at least fundy-lite ideas... and I thought she wasn't in the least fundy. :( I hope this turns out well for her, I like her (in spite of all the exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!)

Shut UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P I wondered when that was going to happen. Actually I checked out her blog a day or two ago and wondered why she hadn't posted in a while.

Courtship? And he is going to be her leader? Those seem like at least fundy-lite ideas... and I thought she wasn't in the least fundy. :( I hope this turns out well for her, I like her (in spite of all the exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!)

From what I've read I'd definitely consider her fundie-lite. Most mainstream Christians aren't THAT obsessed with talking about Jesus and the Bible and praying, are they? I've never lived in the south though so maybe she is the norm?

I honestly can't decide whether I like her or not. If I knew her in real life I'm sure I'd run screaming within 5 minutes of talking with her - but she does seem like a nice person, so I don't wish her ill. She just needs to grow up.

From what I've read I'd definitely consider her fundie-lite. Most mainstream Christians aren't THAT obsessed with talking about Jesus and the Bible and praying, are they? I've never lived in the south though so maybe she is the norm?

I honestly can't decide whether I like her or not. If I knew her in real life I'm sure I'd run screaming within 5 minutes of talking with her - but she does seem like a nice person, so I don't wish her ill. She just needs to grow up.

I don't know. I thought she was maybe evangelical? The evangelical Christians I've known have been quite serious about talking about Jesus, praying etc.

I like her because she doesn't seem to spout hatred like the fundies, she always seems positive and loving, and when she went to Israel she actually *gasp* tried to study about Islam and Judaism before going. Amazing, isn't it? :lol:

I think she must've been a bit of a pain at work the day after the engagement, though... :lol:

She's southern Christian, not fundy-lite. Ashamed to say that I have so many friends so much like her. Except, you know, we're in our mid twenties and act a little more grown up.

OMG.

First of all, she looks like a really bad drag queen. Honey, find yourself a sassy gay friend to help you out. Gay men create style and you, Princess Jesus Freak, really need a new style. I see that you get the Avon Lady of the Damned look from your mama but it looks horrible.

You are a grown ass woman. Writing to God the way a meth addicted teenager would write to Justin Beiber in perfect Tiger Beat syntax is just downright weird. I get it that you've got Jesus Fever, but dial it down to 11, cause you're at 20 and climbing. Even Nigel Tufnel thinks you're too loud.

A house like hers would easily go for under $200K (probably 120-150, maybe 180 if the neighborhood was right, in this market) in my neck of the woods (Indiana) but I still don't know how any single art teacher could afford it.

She seems like a sweet girl, who probably has sweet friends who are all over-eager and annoying to people like me.

I am now picturing this woman as literally insane:

"Maybe by then i will be getting married hahahhaha! LORD LET IT BE SOOOOOOO!!! ha! "

LOL!

Seriously, she needs to get her undereye concealer matched to her face. Doesn't she see how ghastly it looks in the pictures?

LOL!

Seriously, she needs to get her undereye concealer matched to her face. Doesn't she see how ghastly it looks in the pictures?

Isn't that weird? I wondered if it is a really bad sunglasses tan/sunburn.

I get it that you've got Jesus Fever, but dial it down to 11, cause you're at 20 and climbing. Even Nigel Tufnel thinks you're too loud.

6508446331_fc4fbbe706.jpg

I have a serious question - what is the difference between this girl and "fundie-lite?" I mean, she is a woman in her 30s and a dude has to ask her parents permission to DATE her? Also, she does all sorts of wackadoodle things because God told her too (BIG things, like driving to other states to walk around praying when her blog friend has a sick child, quitting her job, selling her house and moving because God told her she had to in order to get married, etc). I am shocked if this is really "normal" for Southern Christians.

I have a serious question - what is the difference between this girl and "fundie-lite?" I mean, she is a woman in her 30s and a dude has to ask her parents permission to DATE her? Also, she does all sorts of wackadoodle things because God told her too (BIG things, like driving to other states to walk around praying when her blog friend has a sick child, quitting her job, selling her house and moving because God told her she had to in order to get married, etc). I am shocked if this is really "normal" for Southern Christians.

I don't think this is/used to be normal. I think the fundies/fundie-lites are popularizing some of these ideas. Perhaps they are starting to take hold among some more mainstream evangelical churches.

Oh man, I probably know people who know this woman. Now I'm afraid I'm going to run into her. She needs to stop posting pictures of places I go...it freaks me out! :lol:

And NOW the post about going to Devil's Den is pissing me off. They went into a cave that was clearly marked "Restricted Area. Do not enter."

and there may or may not have been a sign like this around......pretty sure I didn't really see one hahahahahhaha because I was determined to climb down into this thing!!! ha! Shane did bring us head lamps and you all know I love accessories/some kind of costume! ha! these made me laugh and I loved wearing it!

:angry-cussingblack: There is a REASON that area is restricted, MORON! It's not because anyone gives a rats butt if you fall and crack your head. It's because the bats are DYING. They are getting a disease from MORONS like you trekking into their habitat. And they are DYING BY THE THOUSANDS and it is severely affecting the ecosystem. Freaking self-important entitled IDIOTS.

Archived