IGNORED

Oh MY GOD this blog makes my head spin

Beeks

I love this woman and her blog so much. I really don't read a wide variety of fundie blogs, because I am picky in some bizarre way about what tone of crazy I'm looking for, but this woman hits all the notes just right.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one from 3 years ago was nice and festive.

carolineintexas.blogspot.com/2008/12/storysong.html

It's sweet. And there's a part where there are guns on a stable to protect baby Jesus - can you get any more American than that? Well, maybe if it was an apple pie stable... ;)

Ooooh, and this part: "As I drove home that night I began to just talk out the evening with Father. All the fun stories and all the updates I had received. I repeated what Heather had said to me and the more and more I thought about it...........the more I realized that YES I was supposed to be the only not married/not a mother there. That was part of His plan. That was part of my Father showing me how glorious He is."

I got right to the end before I realized she was not actually driving with her actual human father. It was just that the lord (praise him!!!!) was in the car, and it would have been impolite not to chit chat about the party they had both just attended, y'all. I just hope He didn't crack too many jokes and distract her while she drove!

I kind of like her, though. She seems sweet! Kind of insane but the fun kind of insane :dance:

This one from 3 years ago was nice and festive.

carolineintexas.blogspot.com/2008/12/storysong.html

It's sweet. And there's a part where there are guns on a stable to protect baby Jesus - can you get any more American than that? Well, maybe if it was an apple pie stable... ;)

Ooooh, and this part: "As I drove home that night I began to just talk out the evening with Father. All the fun stories and all the updates I had received. I repeated what Heather had said to me and the more and more I thought about it...........the more I realized that YES I was supposed to be the only not married/not a mother there. That was part of His plan. That was part of my Father showing me how glorious He is."

I got right to the end before I realized she was not actually driving with her actual human father. It was just that the lord (praise him!!!!) was in the car, and it would have been impolite not to chit chat about the party they had both just attended, y'all. I just hope He didn't crack too many jokes and distract her while she drove!

I kind of like her, though. She seems sweet! Kind of insane but the fun kind of insane :dance:

I can't hate this blogger. She may put her make-up on with a spackle and act like a tween squeeing over Justin Bieber, but she seems like a nice person. She doesn't invite my snark and disdain like Zuzu or the Thinking Housewife. Those bitches are straight up evil.

Edited for riffles

Yikes! Gotta say this is the most annoying blog I've come across since I started lurking here many months ago! (Not the most infuriating, but definitely most annoying.)

• 7 months later...

It's the make-up that's making her look older.

She's got a kind of 1930s-era face, as is, and the stark red lipstick and kohl'ed up eyes don't do her any favors.

There's one black & white photo where she looks a lot clsoer to 31 *and* is a lot easier on the eye. And I"m sayin' that as somebody who loves me some RuPaul drag queens.

Give her a smoky eye, pastel up the lipstick a bit, and for goshsake get rid of that yellow that does not occur elsewhere in nature hair (except for Shane's teefs, LOL!)

All that said - I would give a dollar to see his alumnium art installation. Wonder how long it'll be on display in NWA ? !!!!!?????????????!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!?

Now for the fun stuff.......I did get married! Can you even believe it????????? I now share a bed with a man.......... is that not totally fun or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was that too much to say mom? ha! hahaha. It is soooooo fun and soooo crazy and soooo weird to live with a man! I am in month 2 and we are having a blast learning each others habits and stuff. I drive Shane crazy hahahahahhaha. Heck, i drive myself crazy ha! and I have found that he is mystified at how long it takes me to get ready. Hair, makeup, clothing....I think single guys think girls just wake up looking perfect. hhahha WHATEVER!

:shock:

(but I'm laughing REALLY HARD)

I wonder what she looks like without all of that goo -- probably pretty nice.

I've never had such a strong urge to say "calm down" to someone who isn't even in the room with me. :lol:

Her husband's art is such a mix. I don't want to be too judgmental, since he doesn't seem to fancy himself a Great Artiste -- he does work for commercial applications, with client input, etc.

Some of his abstract, landscape and floral stuff is nice.

l.jpg

This, on the other hand . . . .

l.jpg

And he has Apostrophe Disease:

l.jpg

Oh, and in case you can't remember where she's living, now that she's married:

l.jpg

Archived