IGNORED

Lina's Blog - Removed?

GryffindorFTW

I dropped by A Set Apart Life today, just out of curiosity, and found this instead of the usual notice about it being private/for invited readers only:

20111203035102pm.png

It's interesting, especially in light of the recent "Where is Lina" thread, where some FJ'ers were speculating that Lina and/or TT were posting on the boards incognito.

[Edited for typos.]

TT/Lina/troll told us that she was taking the blog down.

I personally think that they are going to set up a new blog as a young Orthodox couple. It would have been almost impossible to scrub her old blog of the Yeshua references and general Christian stuff. Better to close down entirely and begin anew. I suspect that they will try to fake their way into an Orthodox community instead of converting.

Keep your eyes open for new, whacky, inaccurate-Hebrew-quoting, not-quite-right Orthodox bloggers.

Would make sense, if our helpful "far_go" really was one of her private, "carefully selected" readers - maybe she realized "private" does note really mean "private."

If this is the case, I suspect she'll back to FT blogging even sooner, though, because with NO blog, no job, (supposedly) no children, and just a tiny apartment to tend to, she will be bored out of her mind before long...

I personally think that they are going to set up a new blog as a young Orthodox couple. It would have been almost impossible to scrub her old blog of the Yeshua references and general Christian stuff. Better to close down entirely and begin anew. I suspect that they will try to fake their way into an Orthodox community instead of converting.

Keep your eyes open for new, whacky, inaccurate-Hebrew-quoting, not-quite-right Orthodox bloggers.

Oooh, I don't know why I did think of that - totally possible that one or both of them will simply reinvent themselves and reappear shortly. I can't wait to find out 8-)

You know they will show up eventually. Besides craving attention, they need to edumacate the world with their flavor of "koshure" kool-aid. Koshure, when kosher just isn't Jewish enough!

This.

My guess is that one or both of them talked to a real rabbi about converting and got a hard dose of reality when they realized their messianic stuff wouldn't go over well. Now they're gonna pretend that it never happened, lie to attempt to convert, and only then, if they actually manage to fool a rabbi, they will start a new blog about converting Jews from the inside.

But Lina loves attention even more than she loves TT or Yeshua, and she will absolutely be back to blogging.

You know they will show up eventually. Besides craving attention, they need to edumacate the world with their flavor of "koshure" kool-aid. Koshure, when kosher just isn't Jewish enough!

Hahaha. I loled.

kool-aid.jpg

My guess is that one or both of them talked to a real rabbi about converting and got a hard dose of reality when they realized their messianic stuff wouldn't go over well. Now they're gonna pretend that it never happened, lie to attempt to convert, and only then, if they actually manage to fool a rabbi, they will start a new blog about converting Jews from the inside.

But Lina loves attention even more than she loves TT or Yeshua, and she will absolutely be back to blogging.

QFT

Archived