IGNORED

Fundie Recipes

makepeace

Anything Candy Brauer makes has fundie gruel written all over it. Canned salmon baked, plain, served over brown rice with a baked potato side. Two jars of Ragu with cut up celery as her 'special' spaghetti. Ketchup used in place of pizza sauce, on pizza! Canned mackerel loaf and casserole. Scrambling eggs and throwing some celery and cheese on top and calling it an omelette. Pasta with canned tomato soup and ground beef, nothing else to season or give it flavor. Or, replace the pasta with brown rice.

Gross. Unappetizing. The woman doesn't know how to prepare decent food and has some really gross tastes.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought they needed it, that and oyster shells. :?

Jeesh! Egshells are made of calcium mostly, it's not their goddamn meat... :roll: OMG... That was just uncalled for. YES, they DO need it. But not the damn meat esp if the chicken died pf some disease...

Ketchup used in place of pizza sauce, on pizza! C

Gross. Unappetizing. The woman doesn't know how to prepare decent food and has some really gross tastes.

A lot of people that lack culinary education and intelligence do that. All they should do is bring crushed tomatoes to boiling, add some basil, olive oil, a hint of garlic and it's done. :) I love adding a bit of nutmeg, too.

They think that feeding the kids is all about filling their stomach. Stuffing them full. They do not give a thought to the need of good nutrients and the pleasure of eating sophisticated food.

Even the cheese they eat... is all plastic, orange in color and has never seen a spoon ful of milk.

Candy Braur just sounds like a terrible cook - it sounds like she makes everything out of a 50's or 60's Campbell's Soup promo recipe booklet (hence the tomato soup instead of actual sauce) She probably has some very special Jello salads/creations up her sleeve too.

Jeesh! Egshells are made of calcium mostly, it's not their goddamn meat... :roll: OMG... That was just uncalled for. YES, they DO need it. But not the damn meat esp if the chicken died pf some disease...

LoL, sensitive today?

I think the FJ store needs to sell a recipe book. Chapter 1: TTC & Chickenetti

Chapter 2: Slushies and Snow ice cream

Slushies: Freeze some fluoride stricken tap water in the freezer then grind it, then add artificial colorants, sugar gelatine and feed it to 3yo toddlers so they get a sore throat and rotten teeth

Snow Ice Cream: the Chickenetti of the desserts: Collect some chemtrail ridden, yellowish snow in a horsebucket, then add 2 kgs of sugar, 4 cans of evaporated milk, 70 yolks, and mix it until you get some melted, gooey sludge that you can gobble down.

Guest Anonymous

how about hillbilly housewife? I got really lost in this thread but hillybilly housewife has tons of fundy recipies. As for Candy, I think on sweeping the cobwebs they proved she was full of crap and actually eats fast food most of the time, when she was on that diet site place.

My own missionaire recipe for fundies who spread the word in Africa:

Gator Gut Casserole

Since it's difficult to get any ground turkey or tatortots, here's an old missionairy recipe that has stood the test of time.

For a family with 18 and a half kids and 2 angels in heaven, you need 2 baby aligators, skinned and gutted. You take the intestines out, chop the liver, kidneys, pancreas, lungs, and cook them in a crock pot. meanwhile you take your jungle knife and chop the gatormeat into the smallest chunks possible. you lay one layer of cane from the nile on the bottom of the dish, then you toss the raw gator meat ontop of it, you pour the cooked, seasoned gator guts and you crown the whole thing with gator eggs. You have to kill a few PETA members for it. Ontop, you place a gatorhead with a lemon in it's mouth.

Bon apetit, mesdames et monsieurs!

http://familyfoodies.com/wp-content/upl ... serole.jpg

how about hillbilly housewife? I got really lost in this thread but hillybilly housewife has tons of fundy recipies. As for Candy, I think on sweeping the cobwebs they proved she was full of crap and actually eats fast food most of the time, when she was on that diet site place.

I will check on this, never heard, but thanks!!! :D

Mullet's repulsive soy burger. An entire video. Enjoy. It sure does help you lose weight, because there is no way san people eat that unseasoned, undecorated, plain piece of culinary unintellect.

You can't taste the spinach at ALL in smoothies. We used to make ours with bananas and mixture of frozen berries, a little bit of milk enough to make everything blend easily; sometimes we'd use almond milk if we had it), and a crapload of spinach. I've heard kale works well too. All you taste is the sweet fruit. It's awesome. And now I want one, lol.

• 6 months later...

There was enough talk of this in the Bates thread to make me think it merited its own... what are the worst fundy recipes you have seen! We've all heard Tator Tot Casserole, so the more obscurely horrifying the better.

Cans of chicken at the ready... GO!

Anna's Chicken-etti. Cream of chicken soup, diced tomatoes, Velveeta cheese and chicken breasts all in one gross casserole type dish.

Jim Bobs BBQ tuna sandwich

Canned tuna drained and bbq sauce. Slather that on white bread and you have one nasty sandwich.

I play this game on Pinterest all the time. I also receive the pillsbury newsletter via email, just to laugh about the disgusting-ness.

One i've seen pinned on a fundie-lite's pinterest: chili cheese dog casserole.

2 cans hormel chili (with beans if you prefer)

2 cups shredded cheese

1 pack tortillas

1 pack hot dogs

Open one can chili, spread it in bottom of casserole dish. Put hotdogs in tortillas, roll, place in dish like enchiladas. Pour second can of chili over the top and top with cheese. bake.

Ewwwwww.

To me they aren't "fundy recipes" as much as "southern recipes"? I grew up on casseroles...almost every night literally a week would look like

Tuna Casserole (Cream of soup, Canned Tuna, Egg Noodles, Cheese, some sort of frozen veggie)

Rice Casserole (Brown Rice, Ground meat, canned Veggie soup, Cheese)

"Pasta Casserole" (Ground Meat, Pasta, Spaghetti sauce, Cheese)

Chicken Casserole (Ground Meat, Noodles, Cream of Soup, Cheese, some sort of frozen veggie)

Kraft Macaroni and cheese mixed with tuna and frozen veggies

Spaghetti, but it was already all mixed together

Sometimes we would have chicken legs or thighs with mac and cheese or rice a roni and frozen veggies

Anna's Chicken-etti. Cream of chicken soup, diced tomatoes, Velveeta cheese and chicken breasts all in one gross casserole type dish.
Please tell me you're kidding.

Jim Bobs BBQ tuna sandwich

Canned tuna drained and bbq sauce. Slather that on white bread and you have one nasty sandwich.

Don't the duggars have a "pizza" recipe that amounts to tomato sauce on bread? Sigh. Even my Norwegian grandma could make better pizza.

Archived