IGNORED

Christopher Maxwell Ex

WonderingInWA

Oh come on, girls have to still be using curling irons. How else do they get the long flowing waves a la Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian and Princess Kate?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did this courtship get broken off? I ask because I know they cleaned it from the blog but I'm wondering if the Wayback Machine might have something...

Speaking of curling irons: I just paid $45 to have my hair done for a formal dinner the other night. The hair stylist styled it in a partial up-do. She used a curling iron all over my hair, and it looked fabulous! (It better for 45 bucks!)

I use a curling iron (almost) every day...my hair is curly, but sort of in the Duggar style (although mine is just to my shoulders). On its own, it goes nuts and I never know if it's going to look good or bad on any given day. I use the curling iron to impose some shape and order :)

Guest Anonymous

I have a curling wand - the new super hot ones with no clamp - you just wind your hair round it , wearing a special glove, and hold it for a few seconds.

Back on topic, I think that poor girls' life must feel like it is over. She has nothing significant to report since the China trip which ended a year ago. She is one I would be very interested to see leave the movement; she would spill everything.

Archived