IGNORED

Duggars have a special announcement!/Number 20 merged

Ralar

Michelle really does live her whole life like she's on stage. In the "Second Snapshot", where Josiah's missing, she's bent over in this "ahaha! Josiah's run away, how hilarious!" pose. Lady you just announced your pregnancy and one of your (living, breathing) kids made a run for it. You don't think it's worth worrying about, or finding out why?

Guess she's gotta keep sweet.

ETA: I am heartened by Josiah's expression in the last pic he's in. He's not just shocked/scared, he has that face people get when they're pushed a bit too far, past helplessness into determination. He looks like he might be planning something.

Run, run, Josiah! And take some of the littles with you!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just re-watched the Jessa/Jinger segment on Todaymoms. The title "How do the Duggars REALLY feel" really has me wish for a segment where they actually are allowed to speak their mind.

I just had a mental image of Jinger posting on here as in "Help! I want to get out!"

Look at the way she looks at Jessa. She's obviously pissed. Also, what happened to Jessa? She used to have her own mind at some point in time.

When Jessa said "we love it" Jinger nodded and then pressed her lips together as if she was trying to shut herself up. Happened a couple of times.

Jinger uses the world "like" way too much, like.

And she doesn't seem to be excited about travelling either.

All in all, Jessa acts like she's one some kind of happy pill.

Jessa has a massive smile on in the announcement sequence as well, no matter where she's looking/what's going on. It's only when she sees whatever Jim Bob's doing to Josiah off-screen that it wavers. Someone has trained her well.

I thought there was something odd about the way the "announcement" scene was edited, so I went back and took a look at it in slo-mo.

The moment Michelle confirms she's pregnant, Josiah bolts. Literally leaves the scene, with most of the family looking in the direction he headed and some of them appearing to call after him. Later, he returns and is seen with Jim Bob's hand on his shoulder and an uncomfortable look on his face.

Maybe he just suddenly needed a drink of water, but a better guess is that he was very upset over the news. And not because he might have to share a bed with another brother. It was less than 2 years ago that his mother nearly died giving birth to his micro-preemie sister who suffered terribly and nearly died herself. He's scared, and he couldn't manage the plastic smile for the cameras.

Maybe I should have pity for Michelle because she's clearly mentally ill, but she disgusts me to no end. Babbling about being happy to martyr herself for an unborn child without giving the slightest thought to the well being of the 19 that are already here.

Wow! Is there a link to this online? Would love to see it.

why do you equal assault with pushing someone on the arm? :think:

honestly, to me neither people who run around advertising gothard and vf nor people whose hobbies include assaulting policemen help our society a lot.

as for the troll, go troll somewhere else.

It's not me saying pushing and assault is the same, it's the police!

PRESENTING: The Tragic Saga of Josiah and Duggar Spawn 20 (A Drama in Multiple Acts)

Did you notice Jinger appears to be crying in image 6? Poor kid, I bet she wanted to bolt as much as Josiah, but being a few years older she's learned better how to fake it for the camera.

John Shrader Let me hasten to say that I am saddened to see so many personal things broadcasted over the airways, but it is their choice and their life. Suze, ya know I love you and I don't want you to feel that I am being critical of you as I comment about critical comments! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding...I wish we had the extra 3 grand to fly the whole family to come to it! It's taking our entire savings just to make it to the reunion. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks my dear sister.

He's such a hypocrite. Apparently he's not coming to the wedding and has not congratulated her before on the engagement.

I rolled my eyes again at this smug comment that Boob made to People

http://www.people.com/people/article/0% ... %2c00.html

"We homeschool, so we are around our children day in and day out," says Jim Bob, 46. "Because I am in real estate, I am home and can be with the children a lot. When we go to the store or run errands, we take the kids one on one and we get to spend more time individually than a lot of parents do."

Sorry Boob, just because you homeschool and have a career that allows you to be home doesn't mean that you spend more time with your kids individually than a lot of parents do.

Why would you push a policeman in the first place? :think:

Heat of the moment, or by accident.

I have some more name suggestions! They're odd enough they might actually pick them.

Boy

Ja

Jaali

Jabaar

Jabesh

Jabiro

Jacinto

Jadrien (really?)

Jadon

Jahmann

Jairo

Jamario

Jamsheed

Jandah

Jovi

Jubah

Judd

Jude (this would be a fun one)

Juku

Jungay

Jurrien

Girl

Jaamini

Jacinda

Jamie (this one is actually pretty, I think!)

Jamisen

Jammu

Janaik

Jatara

Jaylee

Jenneke

Jeraldine (really? REALLY?)

Jereni

Jerilyn

Jodi ( a sane one)

Juci

Jupiter ( :lol: )

why not

Jeraketititi

Jargarita

Jlave

Jenga

Jimmaine , after JB?

Got, there are so many weird baby names out there.

Heat of the moment, or by accident.

By accident, I get. Heat of the moment? I think no level of rage allows to let it out physically on others (although obviously that's not a real assault).

PRESENTING: The Tragic Saga of Josiah and Duggar Spawn 20 (A Drama in Multiple Acts)

Thank you for this.

I actually found myself with tears in my eyes.

Those poor kids.

I know some talk about the face smiles on the today show but I was noticing Johannah is taking her hand it looks like is scratching her face it almost looks like her way of controlling herself from almost going over popping her parents in the mouth.Is anyone noticing how she keeps biting her nails and scratching her face.Joy-anna,jinger,and some of the boys look like they just want to walk off the stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac9Jsb7c6I8

annalena,

You're at a protest. The police are closing in in front of you, and many people are pushing into you from behind. You can't really see what's happening. Everything is really loud. A policeman pushes into you. You push back.

Just an example. There are about a million more ways it can happen without the person doing the pushing being in the wrong.

Josh looks chubbier every time I see new pics. Josh, lay off the beer belly (that's what we call it in German).

Go work out! You're 23, after all!

Maybe even Anna could get to go to the Gym. Woudln't that be a nice, adults-only activity?

Josh looks chubbier every time I see new pics. Josh, lay off the beer belly (that's what we call it in German).

Go work out! You're 23, after all!

Maybe even Anna could get to go to the Gym. Woudln't that be a nice, adults-only activity?

Anna I can kind of forgive as she's spent most of the last three years being pregnant, but Josh really needs to sort it out. He used to be quite slim and good looking back in the 14KAPA special, but I swear since he got married he must have put on twice what Anna has.

3000% love for the way Joy-Anna is sitting in that clip (it pans around 1:49). She's still a real person, they haven't quite got to her yet.

Couple of observations:

1:31 Josiah (?)!

1:39 Jinger (the other girls are all well trained apparently)

1:47 Joy is PISSED but then smiles at someone in the audience. I bet that smile was NOT pregnancy-realted though.

Generally, can they just stop asking Michelle how hard it is to keep up with so many "children"? A bunch of them are adults!

Anna I can kind of forgive as she's spent most of the last three years being pregnant, but Josh really needs to sort it out. He used to be quite slim and good looking back in the 14KAPA special, but I swear since he got married he must have put on twice what Anna has.

I don't really think Anna has put on too much, a little bit, yes, but looks good on her.

I was more thinking it would be a nice activity for her , plus, it's healthy.

Josh needs to find a turning point NOW. He looks like he's 35 and does sitting down work, and hasn't worked out in 15 years.

why in the world do they keep on asking them the same questions.

aren't 17/18/19 enough, how do you care for so many "children", how do you pay for everything.

when will they ask "what is jessa's major in college going to be"?

Josiah is not a happy camper.

Jer has curly hair! He's pretty cute. Looks natural, unlike his sisters' perms. Can they perm a guy's hair? Or is it just for wimminfolk?

Josh kind of looks like a slug sitting there without a neck.

Archived