IGNORED

Another source for "manly" clothes and toys for boys

IReallyAmHopewell

I think it's a great idea but I'm sad that it's only about Jesus crap.

I have 6 male progeny, and finding stuff for them for gifts is always a problem.

I'm trying to figure out why all the "men" clothes are army/military and camo... since when does wearing camo make you more of a man? I don't wear camo, I don't wear military (mostly because I'm not military), I don't wear things that allude to hunting or fishing.. does that make me less of a man? Since when is being a "man" all about the killing of people and animals? Seriously.

OK, maybe I'm missing something, but that site doesn't seem all that Jesusy to me, with the exception of the devotionals and bible sections. It actually kind of reminds me of REI somewhat.

OK, maybe I'm missing something, but that site doesn't seem all that Jesusy to me, with the exception of the devotionals and bible sections. It actually kind of reminds me of REI somewhat.

You didn't get to the pirate book I see. The pirate is looking for god and god is his treasure, not world goods. Argh matey.

I don't understand why these are supposed to be "boy" toys. My daughters have some similar stuff. As I tell my children, it is a girl toy if a girl plays with it.

I don't understand why these are supposed to be "boy" toys. My daughters have some similar stuff. As I tell my children, it is a girl toy if a girl plays with it.

My SAHD made shields, swords, and all kinds of play things for the DD. He made her a traditional wood tool box and filled it with real tools (she uses it to this day), she also had sari's, gowns, crowns and fairy wings in her pretend chest.

I seriously wonder if these folks would open a whole new product line if they were to birth a female child.

Archived