IGNORED

*somewhat off-topic levity* Moses Botkin

Deleted12

So the other day I was telling my mom about the latest happenings on FJ and she said, "Why are you wasting your life with this garbage?"

Then yesterday she was telling me about these really cool paintings she saw on this blog, and she was like, "Here, look at these paintings of the woman hanging laundry, and tell me if you think I should get one of them."

http://apaintingday.blogspot.com/

Irony's not dead. Ironing, maybe; irony, NEVAR!

Who is Moses Botkin? Is he related to those who must not be named?

Diana Moses Botkin is Geoff's brother's wife, and the kids' aunt.

Diana Moses Botkin, wife of Greg Botkin, brother of he-who-must-not-be-named.

dianamosesbotkin.blogspot.com

Her painting titled Her Choice seems religious, looks like Christ beckoning to the woman.

Actually, if you look under inspirational paintings on her page she has a lot of religious paintings.

Actually, if you look under inspirational paintings on her page she has a lot of religious paintings.

Doesn't mean she's fundie. There are lots of devout Christians who have no problem with nudity or people in their undies.

I get the idea that she and her side of the family are mainstream conservative Christians, like the kids go to public universities and listen to a mixture of mainstream and Christian music.

So no, they don't have the same religious beliefs at all. :D

Doesn't mean she's fundie. There are lots of devout Christians who have no problem with nudity or people in their undies.

No, I didn't mean to imply she was. Most artists of religious paintings are not, and many are atheists.

That's hilarious.

No, her side of the family isn't fundie. Unless you think letting your 16-month-old shake her booty to mainstream hip-hop is fundie... or slamming courtship.

theblakeyfam.blogspot.com/2011/10/16-months.html

missthewind.blogspot.com

We talked about them at some point.

Can someone relay me to the original posts about the family ties? I'm confused about how these non-fundy relatives are related to the Botkins.

Archived