IGNORED

William and Catherine 4

Coconut Flan

On 5/1/2024 at 2:48 PM, prayawaythefundie said:

The one KP posted is one of only two (?) wedding photos ever seen with William in his uniform of choice (which is a black one, while he got married in a red one) and they have never been released in color, I believe. I assume they are black and white to not draw attention to the change in uniform.

We had live video coverage of them leaving BP in Charles’ car with him wearing the black on that day. So I doubt they’re trying to hide it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

This is the most batshit insane thing I've read on the internet today. 

Screenshot_20240518_154333_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.2830a196246ba68ffeaa56c59c650c87.jpg

While I find that portrait of Charles very uhm and with a lot of undertones, I don't see where it has anything to do with Kate. Or does this person believe the red color is Kate herself? I don't get it besides that the poster may need some antipsychotics.

• Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

While I find that portrait of Charles very uhm and with a lot of undertones, I don't see where it has anything to do with Kate. Or does this person believe the red color is Kate herself? I don't get it besides that the poster may need some antipsychotics.

It seriously was speculating that the painting was done with Kate's blood. I mean, I get trolling but some of the replies were a bit disturbing and even as a trolling effort it's pretty off.

The portrait to me is ok, although I slightly prefer the amended one with vampire teeth (recently read Genevieve Cogman's "Scarlet" and my first thought on seeing the portrait was "Saguinocrat!" so the vampire teeth worked well!)  I think the painting might have had more discussion in Australia except for Gina Reinhardt deciding to try out the Streisland effect and the meme generators heading down that route instead.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

I actually gasped when I read that tweet. I know in theory that some royal fans are batshit crazy but it’s another thing to be presented with it. 

The painting is super ugly to me, but I’m not an art major, so what do I know lol 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

My thoughts on the portrait were that the traditions of the BRF aren't what they used to be.  

• Haha 4