IGNORED

Fundy Walk of Shame: Scandals and Crimes

Bethella

19 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

If Lawson was there, I hope he gets cancelled! 

Lawson was there. He's scrubbed his feed now but Reddit r/fundiesnark has the screenshots.

• Upvote 12

List of everyone at the Capitol on Wednesday. These people seemed to all be outside.

1. Lawson Bates

2. Trace Bates

3. Jeremiah Campana

4. Sam Morton

5. Timothy Noyes (father of Jill)

6. Curtis Bowers

7.Marlin Bontrager

8. Joshua Bontrager

9. Lincoln Taylor Bontrager

10. Carver Bowers

11.  another Bowers

12. a minor

Okay so all of these people protested a legitimate election. I'm not sure how many Bowers were at the protest and there was at least one we're not sure of. I also decided to not include the name of the minor even though it's on the thread, because they're underage. If anyone knows of anyone else to add to list, you can add them, but please only do so if you're certain and have proof.  I assume people are telling the truth about the Morton/Campana, although I didn't see the screenshots there. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 15

Some Burnett’s were also there. Abbie Burnett Duggar’s oldest brother John Clay Burnett and his wife Sarah were there. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 6

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Some Burnett’s were also there. Abbie Burnett Duggar’s oldest brother John Clay Burnett and his wife Sarah were there. 

Where did they post this? 

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sarah posted on her Instagram.

Thank you! I had trouble finding her Instagram. Yowser! what a post!

4 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

List of everyone at the Capitol on Wednesday. These people seemed to all be outside.

1. Lawson Bates

2. Trace Bates

3. Jeremiah Campana

4. Sam Morton

6. Curtis Bowers

7.Marlin Bontrager

8. Joshua Bontrager

10. Carver Bowers

11.  another Bowers

12. a minor

13. John Clay Burnett

14. Sarah Burnett (wife of John)

Okay so all of these people protested a legitimate election. I'm not sure how many Bowers were at the protest and there was at least one we're not sure of. I also decided to not include the name of the minor even though it's on the thread, because they're underage. If anyone knows of anyone else to add to list, you can add them, but please only do so if you're certain and have proof.  I assume people are telling the truth about the Morton/Campana, although I didn't see the screenshots there. 

So updating the list! Keep 'em coming!

• Thank You 3

11 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Looks like Duggar friends the Weiss’s were there. Peyton and Skylar and their mom. 

I'm not familiar with them. Are they fundie and what social media do they have?

4 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I'm not familiar with them. Are they fundie and what social media do they have?

They are ATI connected and maybe in Arkansas. They have been discussed in various Duggar threads with Skylar as a potential match for a Duggar girl but it’s been years. Peytons IG is public @peytontheoptimist. You can see in the likes and comments on her posts about the March likes and comments from the seewalds, cooper dauer, and a couple from the patton family. 

• Thank You 6

Okay, Thanks @artdecades! If anyone has a first name for Mrs. Weiss, that's appreciated. On the post where the Weiss women wear their winter Trump hats, the top comment is from the Seewalds offering to let the Weiss family stay with them. 

Here's the updated list:

1. Lawson Bates

2. Trace Bates

3. Jeremiah Campana

4. Sam Morton

6. Curtis Bowers

7.Marlin Bontrager

8. Joshua Bontrager

10. Carver Bowers

11.  another Bowers

12. a minor

13. John Clay Burnett

14. Sarah Burnett (wife of John)

15. Peyton Weiss

16. Skylar Weiss

17. Mama Weiss

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Thank You 5

Does someone have a picture/source for Taylor Bontrager being there? He's misidentified in the Bontrager thread

9 hours ago, wendy-sparkles said:

Does someone have a picture/source for Taylor Bontrager being there? He's misidentified in the Bontrager thread

Who is the picture actually of?

Any evidence of Stephen Hammer attending the rally? Or Meredith’s family? Stephen is likely too smart and politically savvy to show up in person - or leave a social media trail if he did go. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Who is the picture actually of?

Hudson Bontrager, he's a minor. (I assume the one rightly left off the list)

• Bless Your Heart 1

3 minutes ago, wendy-sparkles said:

Hudson Bontrager, he's a minor. (I assume the one rightly left off the list)

No I thought the one to Marlin's left was Lincoln Taylor. 

13 minutes ago, pupper said:

Any evidence of Stephen Hammer attending the rally? Or Meredith’s family? Stephen is likely too smart and politically savvy to show up in person - or leave a social media trail if he did go. 

Meredith is back on FB but her public-facing page just has family photos & similar stuff. In any case, I wouldn't expect her to be anywhere near that scene although I wouldn't be surprised to hear if some of her nutwad family -- say one of her brothers -- attended that hate rally or similar actions elsewhere against the "gubbmint."

I'd be very surprised if Stephen was anywhere near any of these things. As much as he may sympathize with them -- especially with the white Christian nationalist component -- he would know better than to participate, particularly as an officer of the court AND a former military officer. These are both positions that required him to swear fealty to the US Constitution. Since Wednesday's event was an insurrection, there would be pretty serious consequences for him if he were found to have been there. 

US Constitution, Amendment 14, Section 3:

Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability. 

Re: consequences from Wednesday's riot by domestic terrorists. Someone who *did* promote, support, and advocate for the riot was none other than Ginni Thomas, wife of SCOTUS justice Clarence Thomas. Her various conflicts of interest have been blatant for YEARS but this might the one that pushes things over the edge.

Wouldn't that be wonderful? Thomas is forced to resign or retire due to his asshat wife, and Biden gets a SCOTUS pick!

• Upvote 13

18 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

No I thought the one to Marlin's left was Lincoln Taylor. 

which picture? the main one I've seen and on the thread shows  l-r Marlin, Hudson, and Joshua Bontrager, with a Bowers boy in front.

5F4DB42E-0DCC-499B-87D0-FC9A8B39BC91.thumb.jpeg.e506f572a6c94759032575abf1f27f28.jpeg

have attached a photo with some bontrager brothers, Hudson is second from left and Taylor is second from right. Hudson's gone through puberty a bit since it was taken, but it's clearly him and not Taylor.

20210111_084042.jpg

Edited by wendy-sparkles
format
  • Upvote 1
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Thank You 1

26 minutes ago, wendy-sparkles said:

which picture? the main one I've seen and on the thread shows  l-r Marlin, Hudson, and Joshua Bontrager, with a Bowers boy in front.

5F4DB42E-0DCC-499B-87D0-FC9A8B39BC91.thumb.jpeg.e506f572a6c94759032575abf1f27f28.jpeg

have attached a photo with some bontrager brothers, Hudson is second from left and Taylor is second from right. Hudson's gone through puberty a bit since it was taken, but it's clearly him and not Taylor.

20210111_084042.jpg

I know which one is Hudson! The guy to Marlin's left with the spiked frosted tipped hair is the one I was Lincoln. 

32 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I know which one is Hudson! The guy to Marlin's left with the spiked frosted tipped hair is the one I was Lincoln. 

The guy in the left foreground (if that's who you're talking about) is a Bowers but I could not tell you which one. Lincoln Taylor is not in that picture as far as I can see. Obviously he still might have been there but I am yet to see a picture of him.

I think it might be this Bowers boy in the picture?

20210111_094529.jpg

Edited by wendy-sparkles
  • Thank You 1

Updating the list. I deleted Lincoln Taylor, because the guy I thought was him turned out to be a Bowers. Thank you @wendy-sparkles for clearing this up!

Here's the updated list:

1. Lawson Bates

2. Trace Bates

3. Jeremiah Campana

4. Sam Morton

6. Curtis Bowers

7.Marlin Bontrager

8. Joshua Bontrager

9. Carver Bowers

10. another Bowers

11. a minor

12.John Clay Burnett

13.Sarah Burnett (wife of John)

14. Peyton Weiss

15.Skylar Weiss

16.Mama Weiss

• Thank You 4

Frank Campana was there too, accompanied by several of his other sons, OSA director Jason Storms, and some other folks I presume are OSA-affiliated. Both Frank and Jason have lots of photos and video on their fb pages suggesting they were very close to the "action." A video from Jason Storms shows him climbing up one of the scaffolds near the capitol barricades.

Also there: anti-abortion grifter Abby Johnson, anti-mask pastor Greg Locke, and "Patriot Church" pastor Ken Peters. 

Edited to add: the twitter hashtags #evangelicoup and #capitolsiegereligion are being used to track church figures who were present.

20210110_193924.jpg

20210110_193911.jpg

Edited by NachosFlandersStyle
  • Thank You 6

Charlie Bowers was there, too.  Curtis bowers has a YouTube channel, and posted a video with him and Josh Bontrager talking about their insurrection experience, that includes some video clips.  One of the clips shows Charlie Bowers, the eldest bowers son.

• Thank You 9

Thanks @NachosFlandersStyle for the information, the sourcing,  and the added people. I'm not sure who the Campanas and Mortons are, but I'll Frank to the list. We already have Jeremiah there.

Thanks @Themanda Duggar for watching Curtis Bowers's  youtube footage. 

Here's the updated list:

1. Lawson Bates

2. Trace Bates

3. Jeremiah Campana

4. Sam Morton

6. Curtis Bowers

7.Marlin Bontrager

8. Joshua Bontrager

9. Carver Bowers

10. another Bowers

11. a minor

12.John Clay Burnett

13.Sarah Burnett (wife of John)

14. Peyton Weiss

15.Skylar Weiss

16.Mama Weiss

17. Frank Campana

18. Charlie Bowers

19. Abby Johnson

20. Greg Locke 

21. Ken Peters

• Thank You 3

I want the list to be as thorough and up-to-date as possible and they have been recent developments to add, thanks to @NancyDrewFan1989 who watched a youtube video by Curtis Bowers. Curtis Bowers admitted to being in the Capitol building. Hopefully the FBI found the video and took it down. 

Curtis admitted he was in the building. He said his sons went with him and also implied possibly his son-in-law Joshua Bontrager went with them.

In the building:

1. Curtis Bowers

2. Charlie Bowers 

3. Carver Bowers 

4. Joshua Bontrager (possibly)

5. possible minors

It is unclear if Marlin went in. It is unclear how many Bontrager sons were there and how many Bowers sons were there. It's possible all the boys were, but all of the unlisted Bowers boys and one of the Bontrager boys are minors. If any of the other Bontragers/Bowers went, we'll list the adults and put in placeholders for the minors. 

Also at the protest these people were known to be on the grass.

1. Lawson Bates

2. Trace Bates

3. Marlin Bontrager 

4. at least one minor

5. John Clay Burnett

6. Sarah Burnett

7. Frank Campana

8. Jeremiah Campana

9.  Sam Morton

10. Timothy Noyes (father of Jill R)

11. Peyton Weiss 

12. Skylar Weiss 

13. Mama Weiss

14. Abby Johnson

15. Greg Locke 

16. Ken Peters

Okay so all of these people protested a legitimate election.  I also decided to not include the name of the minor even though it's on the thread, because they're underage. If anyone knows of anyone else to add to list, you can add them, but please only do so if you're certain and have proof.  I assume people are telling the truth about the Morton/Campana, although I didn't see the screenshots there. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 7

• Coconut Flan unpinned and locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unlocked and locked this topic