IGNORED

Sound of Freedom, Angel Studios, & Tim Ballard

clueliss

By the way, I saw a headline that said the movie in question is going to be streaming.  I think on prime but I could be wrong.

• Thank You 1

• 4 weeks later...

A new lawsuit has been filed by Suzanne Whitehead, who was involved in another child rescue non-profit and was able to witness firsthand some of OUR’s methods.  She relates why the Elizabeth Smart organization withdrew from association with OUR, and alleges inappropriate actions and intimidation by Attorney General Sean Reyes on OUR’s behalf.

The lawsuit is a bit jumbled, but there are some enlightening allegations and more in-depth examples of OUR’s actions (or non-actions) which brought in a ton of money.  Here is a You Tube link to Radio Free Mormon reading through and summarizing the lawsuit.  It’s about 1-1/2 hour long:  Whitehead v. Reyes, Ballard, OUR lawsuit read by Radio Free Mormon

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 7

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 8:46 AM, CTRLZero said:

I’m just fascinated by the “whiteboard” meeting with the flow chart showing all the pieces of how Tim Ballard hoped to generate and disburse money to his various entities.

Quoting myself, because Radio Free Mormon just released an episode commenting on Paul Hutchinson’s revelation that the whiteboard meeting took place at his house.  He goes over how Tim Ballard pulled the wool over his eyes, tried to blacklist him, and other interesting tidbits.  Hutchinson highlights and explains the flowchart showing how Ballard’s scheme was supposed to work.  It was the last straw for Hutchinson, who was a big OUR donor.

Radio Free Mormon YouTube episode re Paul Hutchison and the whiteboard

• Thank You 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/3/2023 at 5:26 PM, clueliss said:

By the way, I saw a headline that said the movie in question is going to be streaming.  I think on prime but I could be wrong.

I think i saw the movie was on Prime now. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

18 hours ago, nvmbr02 said:

I think i saw the movie was on Prime now. 

It is. I almost threw something at my TV screen when I saw the ad.

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...

So…now Tim Ballard is rebranding as Catholic after being excommunicated by the LDS church?  I just stumbled across this short YouTube video by Carah Burrell, so I’ll have to do a little more digging to find out what he’s up to these days, between lawsuits.  Tim Ballard converting to Catholicism?  

• Eyeroll 5

1 hour ago, CTRLZero said:

So…now Tim Ballard is rebranding as Catholic after being excommunicated by the LDS church?  I just stumbled across this short YouTube video by Carah Burrell, so I’ll have to do a little more digging to find out what he’s up to these days, between lawsuits.  Tim Ballard converting to Catholicism?  

Considering all the sexual predators the Catholic church actively supports I suppose it was a wise decision on Ballard's part. :brainbleach:

On 4/3/2024 at 4:37 PM, CTRLZero said:

So…now Tim Ballard is rebranding as Catholic after being excommunicated by the LDS church?

What. The. Heck? 

• I Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Howl said:

What. The. Heck? 

It’s the internet, so who knows if it’s true.  However, grifters gotta grift, so…. 🤷‍♀️ 

• I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1