IGNORED

Children's Book Author Allegedly Kills Husband

Bluebirdbluebell

A woman who wrote a children's book about grief allegedly poisoned her husband. Kouri Richins, 33, is the author of Are You With Me?, a book about loss and grief for kids. She allegedly poisoned him with fentanyl. Link to article. Her husband Eric was 40 years old.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

@Bluebirdbluebell, we're on the same wavelength!  I just came across this. 

The first thing that crossed my mind was some variation of Munchausen by Proxy where a mom causes illness in her child for the attention it brings and casts her in an heroic light. 

In this scenario, while grieving the sudden and devastating loss of an adored husband,  this amazing woman wrote a beautiful book on a child dealing with grief to comfort her three boys!   What an amazing Mormon widow and mom!  Eleventy! 

However, reading more details over at Websleuths, it might be that she's just stone cold evil.  Whichever, what a psychopath. 

Amazon seems to be in the process of taking down the book.  I think the Kindle option has been removed.  

A relative of the murdered dad is seeking custody of the children. 

Has any evidence turned up of an affair? 

• Upvote 6

Apparently the husband left notes that this wife should be investigated if anything should happen to him. He KNEW. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, TN-peach said:

Apparently the husband left notes that this wife should be investigated if anything should happen to him. He KNEW. 

He also told his friends and family that if anything happened to him it would be her fault.

• Sad 2